How to send or share videos with a long distance lover

sethp

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Posts
12,834
I've found myself "seeing" a girl, but most of our contact is long distance...emails and calls and such. She travels extensively. She would like us to swap or share videos with each other...maybe a quick hello and some nude or even masturbation. Time difference and schedule make skype ineffective and email won't work. What other options are there?
 
Try skype. She can record a video message thats up to 3 minutes long and send it to you over the connection.
 
I've found myself "seeing" a girl, but most of our contact is long distance...emails and calls and such. She travels extensively. She would like us to swap or share videos with each other...maybe a quick hello and some nude or even masturbation. Time difference and schedule make skype ineffective and email won't work. What other options are there?

Do you have a cloud account that you can share? I'm not that much of a guru in these matters. Frankly, I've shared relatively short videos that we can actually e-mail. However, I know people share still picture albums via cloud accounts, why not videos? Record your video, upload it to a particular folder that you can make available to someone else? Maybe someone else here knows more about that.
 
Anything pre-recorded can/will eventually be seen by unintended viewers. Any streaming video such as Skype or FB video chat can be recorded by one without the other knowing.

Be cautious.
 
I like vimeo myself. I can password protect my videos, only showing those who I want.

Tifani
 
I never thought about Vimeo, is it really that good?

I have all my videos on there, and it's linked through video editor/maker on my computer. I can edit and load it up. I can choose who sees what video, make one password for all the videos or different ones.

Tifani
 
Back
Top