The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Damn, my cunning plan is uncovered! Still, be fun, wouldn't it?!

Actually, it would... You'd be the first woman I've ever been with. :eek: And hell, I might give you the corset or buy you one afterwards! ;)

This thread is a great idea, and the contributions have been pretty amazing so far from everyone.

Here's a couple of me in a shower with my clothes on (well at least some of them);)

Last edited:
This thread is a great idea, and the contributions have been pretty amazing so far from everyone.

Here's a couple of me in a shower with my clothes on (well at least some of them);)

*fans myself* Oh, my.... Hiya honey. ;)

I have enjoyed looking at all the pictures and I love the idea of sharing when you can. I get busy so this is perfect for me. This helps feed my exhibitionist side. Enjoy:)

You are absolutely beautiful! I really hope you continue to post. Your body is magnificent!!!

dreaming of twilight and horny for a milf

I'd love to share this bed with you both

attachment.php

My, oh my!! What a comfy bed that looks to be, too... ;):D

So this is where I have to go to find you! Good to see you again!:kiss:

ps. you still need new underwear!

Aahh! Do you have a black vinyl one for trade? We might be able to work something out. ;)

I have a black leather one...not vinyl....but alas, I believe the, shall we say, differences in our builds would not make a trade possible....

*sad
*pout
*cry

So here's another attempt. Lovely idea goes to a certain someone. ;) I feel I could've done better but having to do everything myself is a bit cumbersome. :/

Last edited:
Well, here's my newest pic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back