What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This...

<snip>

I am awake right now as my allergies woke me up and drove me to take some medicine. I have no words to describe how perfect it is to have woken up with both my gals beside me. I honestly never thought it would come to pass.

<snip>
:heart:


I'm jealous and ecstatic at the same time.. :kiss::rose:
 
Last nights long chat on the phone with my awesome Sir that was long overdue. Im tired but it was very worth it. Im still smiling this morning and in such an awesome mood. :heart::heart:
 
This was last night..

My good guy friend called me last night..Was laughing on the phone..got a beep and had to hang up with him but he was on MSN and we played sexual 20 questions which made me laugh and was fun to ask him questions and him ask me..he learned some things about me and I did about him..LOL
 
Agreeing with someone i normally don't see eye to eye with...
My Lit friends...we may be bitches, but at least we're hot!
My AC working properly.
My two great sons.
Tonight is the A.I. finale!

And....

Less than two hours till "home."
 
:heart: an unexpected random phone call from Sir.. that I wasnt expecting.. and hearing those words I so i love to hear I miss you Pet.. :kiss:
 
A beautiful sunset after a long day of heavy rain.

Making random sounds back and forth with my coworker until everyone behind the registers was cracking up and joking around. He claimed the patent on the 'bam bam voice' whatever that is. Mine was described as 'elmo meets pebbles'...as with most ridiculousness it was a ton of fun.

Listening to David Grey and falling in love with his voice all over again.
 
Today started out on a good note and the trend just continued throughout the day. Now I'm home and listening to the sound of thunder roll across the distance. Just puts me in the mood to cuddle up and nuzzle into comfort.

Now I get to spend hours tonight going through 350+ concert pics choosing the non-blurred (that man never stopped moving! grrr) to resize and organize. Tough job, but somebody has to do it. Might as well be me.;)
 
Last edited:
The spa.

Gods, that was wonderful. And the woman working on me was great- friendly, talkative. Just lovely.
 
Stepping outside before bed and seeing the stars for first time in a long while. I really am looking forward to vermont in june and all those stars.
 
Yah, finally catching the local window cleaner and booking them to clean our windows once a month, and then finding out I had heard wrong when I thought the quoted 50Euro and found it is only 15Euro each time....this is fantastic, and no risk of breaking our legs falling off ladders trying to do 3 storey windows ourselves!!

Catalina:catroar:
 
Yah, finally catching the local window cleaner and booking them to clean our windows once a month, and then finding out I had heard wrong when I thought the quoted 50Euro and found it is only 15Euro each time....this is fantastic, and no risk of breaking our legs falling off ladders trying to do 3 storey windows ourselves!!

Catalina:catroar:

Hey send them down south east a bit when you're done with them! Ours open inward like a door, but with so many of them I think I'd rather pay 15 euro a month then clean them all myself!
 
Hey send them down south east a bit when you're done with them! Ours open inward like a door, but with so many of them I think I'd rather pay 15 euro a month then clean them all myself!

LOL, I am rapt...we have 3 floors in our house, so it will make life so much easier with only the inside to do myself. I used to try hanging out one side and doing them where possible, but not only was it dangerous and not the best clean possible, but I couldn't reach far enough to the other side to finish them.

Catalina:catroar:
 
Many, many things.

Oddly enough, my youngest daughter being INCREDIBLY willful was one of them. "I'm NOT going to tell YOU!" said in the most fierce tone her little three year old self could muster :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top