How to Find Clean DDF for Fearful Newbie

mcmurph

Virgin
Joined
Dec 13, 2018
Posts
11
Hey, curious to experiment without inhibition, but scared of STDs...people say they are ddf on certain sites, but you see them constantly trolling and have to doubt them.

How to find and believe a ddf clean person you can be uninhibited and unafraid with?
 
It's pretty simple actually.

You make them prove it with documentation of recent STD testing before doing anything with them.
 
I have managed to rely on my wits and intuition. I keep my partners limited and ask them to do the same. I guess I could run into a psychopath, but as yet I haven’t. I get tested regularly, because I feel a responsibility to my playmates.
 
hey

Hey, curious to experiment without inhibition, but scared of STDs...people say they are ddf on certain sites, but you see them constantly trolling and have to doubt them.

How to find and believe a ddf clean person you can be uninhibited and unafraid with?

get you one of those mobile labs, drive to your meet, get a sample from your prospect, run a few simple tests and voila!
proof positive!!!
 
Play safe

You're right, it's not easy.

Keep it low key, condoms if any penetration or oral.

I like bondage games, spankings, nipple play. That for me is safe enough.
 
Back
Top