simple sister fuck

vinnyv

Virgin
I have a pretty simple idea that could really lead to anything. Basically I want my sister to be blackmailed into fucking someone, if the idea of forced sex interests you pm or email [Email removed per site rules.]. I can provide pics and a wealth of info, let me know if you have any other ideas or thoughts on this story.

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds a little iffy. Be careful about sharing her image and info. (Especially if you don't have her permission!) You may want a story... But what if some wacko wants to blackmail/stalk/rape her?!

You mean you want a story about this, right? Because if you literally want someone to blackmail your sister into having sex, you are a sick fuck and need help.

(granted, we're all sick fucks here, but we don't let it bleed over into real life. at least, I hope we don't)

This sounds a little iffy. Be careful about sharing her image and info. (Especially if you don't have her permission!) You may want a story... But what if some wacko wants to blackmail/stalk/rape her?!

I do have to say your doing a very good job Rubi.

I have a pretty simple idea that could really lead to anything. Basically I want my sister to be blackmailed into fucking someone, if the idea of forced sex interests you pm or email [Email removed per site rules.]. I can provide pics and a wealth of info, let me know if you have any other ideas or thoughts on this story.

“vinnyv,” I just wrote a story idea based on your original idea. Then I realized after Carnevil9's comment that I foolishly misread your idea. I thought you wanted a story idea about a sister blackmailing her brother into having sex with someone. I will post my idea in a new thread.

Last edited:
You mean you want a story about this, right? Because if you literally want someone to blackmail your sister into having sex, you are a sick fuck and need help.

(granted, we're all sick fucks here, but we don't let it bleed over into real life. at least, I hope we don't)

"Like button". :)

(2nd) "Like button"

Agreed, I really did originally misread his idea.

See the "This is depressing thread" in the AH.....I feel this would be encouraged here.

Back