Gay & small cock

Rogue25

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Posts
101
So I am only like 4.8 inches hard.....I am overcome with depression about it. I know perhaps this isn't the place for sympathy or counselling but anyone have anything supportive to say? Gays only want monster cocks apparently.
 
Its not what ya got its how you use it. More than a handfull is wasted. Shit no fear guy you will be fine
 
You Might be a little under average. But a 5" cock is fine for sucking and it should be great for anal. A guy could just bend over and let you pound away.
 
I once sucked a very small cock. The guy was very short in stature and had about a 3" cock. Ok that one was a bit small to play with but when the guy came, he must have shot his load about 10". The next time I made sure I had my mouth on it. I could feel his cum hit the back of my throat. The cock was small but the cum was exceptional.
 
You're bigger than me. I'm a bottom , and am therefore relaxed with my very small cock. I love sucking real men and being fucked by a dominate cock , in my sub world my physical inadequacy is almost an irrelevance . I'm here to please and serve real men. Are you a top or a bottom? Even if you are a top I'm sure there is someone out there for you?
 
Never could understand the fixation so many gays have with the monster-cock phenomenon. Of course, I'm a slender 6" so I'm probably predisposed to the smaller end of the scale. I've had fun with a variety of cocks -- small, medium and monstrous. The best times were driven by passion, not size. If you hook up with a guy who can't wrap his mind around your less-than-monstrous cock, and all the other delights that you bring to the party, chances are good that he's not worth the time or effort.
 
BTW... I admire the precision and diligence required to ascertain your cock size, presumably at its very maximum state of erection, to the tenth-of-an-inch!!
 
So I am only like 4.8 inches hard.....I am overcome with depression about it. I know perhaps this isn't the place for sympathy or counselling but anyone have anything supportive to say? Gays only want monster cocks apparently.

As you can tell by my picture I am very much a woman however. It is not the size of your cock but th way you use if. If you know what you are doing and u give passion to the fullest then size don't matter. If they cant accept you for who you are as a person and judge you on ur size then you dont need to waist your time effort of energy on them. ;-)
 
Mines only 5 inches and work real well. My wife says she has had bigger and they were uncomfortable but mine fits just right and she and gets her off just fine.
 
It's not the size...it's the combination. A big plug is useless in a small socket...
 
I have a small cock as well. I am not at all ashamed about it. Nothing I can do about it. I am a bottom not because of my cock size but because it feels so good. I have tried to top and just doesn't feel right. I also prefer men with small cocks. A huge cock is lovely to look at but if I can only get his head in my mouth then what is the point? I like to enjoy a small cock to the fullest then getting a sore jaw trying to wrap my lips around an enormous cock.
 
Well, mine is only 4 inches, but some women like it that wide. Yo, I'll be here all week and don't forget to tip your...

Seriously, I was in an MMF with a guy about your size and it was all good. Try to forget size and focus on pleasure.
 
well for some of us a 4+ cock is nice because you aren't gagging on it and get to enjoy the ride. If you have a nice bush and keep it smelling nice so much the better to bury our nose in.
Just take all the good advice and flow with it.
 
I actually wish my cock was a bit smaller than it is. since having our kids my wife has some scarring and I can't pound her with abandon anymore because it's too sore for her. a nice 5 and a half (say) inches would be best of both worlds. able to pound my wife's pussy but also able to fit in her panties!

if you're more of a top then surely 4.8 inches means you can pound away and get yourself off without making it too painful for your bottom. if I was to take a cock in my arse I'd think one the size of yours would be perfect.
 
I'm bi-curious. I'm short in stature and small in penis size, too, so I empathize. When doing women, I have generally used my small cock as a pocket rocket clit teaser and get women off that way. I don't expect my cock to do a lot on the inside, but, it has been very effective on the clit. If a girl wants to be filled up, I might use a large dildo or vibrator inside her while my pocket rocket works on her clit.

Despite my empathy for small cocks, I need a large one for my own satisfaction. When playing with dildos in my anus, I need a very big size to do it for me. I started with small dildos over a decade ago and worked up to very large ones (like a junkie whose drug tolerance keeps increasing), so a small size would do little for me.

Having said that, if I were to be with a guy (I'm married now, so this is unlikely), I don't think someone with a small cock would be an automatic turn off. There are penis extensions and penis sleeves at sex stores that you can wear, or you can find toys to supplement the experience. It just takes confidence and creativity and a willingness to experiment with toys.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top