anal piss

redkitten86

Virgin
does anybody know much about pissing in an ass? I have seen people do it after it is gaping or with a funnel. any comments? are there major health issues?

does anybody know much about pissing in an ass? I have seen people do it after it is gaping or with a funnel. any comments? are there major health issues?

I don't know about medical outcome , might have to google that. I have seen it too and I think it's hot! But again I like piss play and ass play so its right up my alley

Urine is sterile so I doubt a piss enema presents a medical issue. I have not pissed in a woman's ass but I have given a golden shower to a woman who was masturbating. It always took her over the edge and very erotic to watch.

I has a guy pee in my ass once. it was a really weird feeling. We were having anal sex, then he grabbed my hips, did a deep thrust, came in me and then immediately started peeing inside me. I was like "What the Fuuuuuu!?!" lol

I has a guy pee in my ass once. it was a really weird feeling. We were having anal sex, then he grabbed my hips, did a deep thrust, came in me and then immediately started peeing inside me. I was like "What the Fuuuuuu!?!" lol

I am not sure if that is possible

My ex-dom tried to do this multiple times and he could never even get a stream going. It was even a little hard for him to get a stream started with an erection that was not inserted, even though his bladder could be very, very full. If you add the constriction of my sphincter and it was impossible, for him anyway, we were both disappointed.

Back