BDSM Library

Y'know, one thing I see not listed on here is the difference between and definition of PYL vs. pyl. I see them used quite often elsewhere, but I've found no definition for them through the links provided. It might be a good idea to put those into the new library so everyone knows what they are.

This is Rebecca, your friendly referenced thread collection keeper or decently intelligent bot if you prefer that kind of thang . Objectify me, I dare you : laughs :

In the Interim, should you require any assistance please feel free to pm me.

Rebecca

narrowwecopy.jpg

:rose:

THE STORIES i AM ADDICTED TO

sTORIES OF A NON-CONSENSUAL NATURE WHERE A DOM OR DOMME IS FORCING A HERE TO FORE STR8 MAN TO BECOME HIS OR HER SLAVE
HE FIGHTS IT FURIOUSLY AND AFTER BEING BROKEN OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME ACCEPTS HIS NEW STATUS BUT NEVER LOVES IT

Last edited:
Is it normal that I can't access the links? I get a little note that says that bdsm librarian/world rebecca's account has been inactive for 90 days. Thanks in advance.

BDSM Terms

Hello Everone :)

I was looking for a post about all the known terms used in BDSM.
I know some like D/S etc.. But what are the rest ? I tried finding links but didn't quite find what I needed.
Anyone know of the correct links ?

My apologies that I haven't been updating, I work 60 hours a week. I came online today to do some updates and discovered a lot of my links don't work. I'm going to fix them, first, then update the library. Be patient, I can only work at night, and whether I work depends a lot on my pain levels. :rose:

Back