Roll call, Canadain Fuck buddies

Starting in late November, I will be working in the 905 (Hamilton) area and would enjoy meeting fellow Litsters.

905 area here :) 25/m - sorry my profile is blank (some people got a bit stalker-ish but feel free to ask me anything via PM!)

Horn Dog looking

604 M 52.9 yrs
I'll need to edit the age soon.
Would love to meet a woman who understands a Horn Dog.

905/705 depending, female, 39, curvy and in need of entertainment :)

Smack dab

in the middle of 905 suburbia. love live music, erotica and yoga. Always up for conversation.

613, man, 42, realized I have not nearly lived as much as I should have and stepping out on a different path, hope to meet a sexy lady

Unless it's summer.... then I don't like the snow so much ;)

I don't mind it in the mountains, I've had some real fun with snow on the warmer days. But I do get why some wouldn't like it ;)

905/519/705

Married Male 39
Was hardcore, now PG-13, looking to melt some of the Vanilla.

I don't mind it in the mountains, I've had some real fun with snow on the warmer days. But I do get why some wouldn't like it ;)

The closest thing to a mountain here is the stone cairn (it only stands about 12 or 15 feet high) lol... If I lived near a mountain I'm sure I could come up with some dandy games that are great in summer, not so much in winter :D

On another note... and addressed to no one in particular: does no one in here converse anymore? I know it's been a while since I've been in, but...

Back