OOC: Team of Misfits

Like a force field bikini. Which of course is see through.

Wait...this is the online role playing section.
 
Yep.

Though according to the rules it can have up to 49% sex. It still needs a majority normality.
 
49%

Who's gonna be the number cruncher here?

What if it goes 50/50?? Does the world implode?
 
Yep. Exactly. Everyone will go extinct!!!!!!

Well technically all it says is that sex is allowed (this being an erotic forum and all) but it needs to be mostly role playing to be in the ORP forum.

But I prefer my reasoning.
 
Me too.

Someone must do ze sech to save the world.

Where's Aon when you need her...
 
Oh god. I just of a recurring character who would totally fit this profile (The profile being humor, if it isn't clear). Introducing:
Leftenant Jenkins 18 year old niece, a furry squirrel, named Sarah!!!!!!!!
 
Not at all.

Oh and she never wears clothes. Finds that it restricts her and makes the room unnaturally hot. Since apparently squirrel hybrids hates clothes.
 
This character would. She's practically based on every single squirrel-person web comic character. Apparently they NEVER wear clothes. It's ridiculous. All other animals are fine with them. But Squirrels, nope.
 
I can't tell if you are angry over this fact or turned on.../me does her best Fry impression.
 
Perplexed more like it.

Still pretty hot

And her name is now Ruby cuz I just remembered one of my cousins is named Sarah. So that would be awkward.
 
Yeah that would be weird.

Ruby the sexy nekkid Squirrel girl it is.

I'd do her.

/me brofist.
 
Yep. Though she's going to be a side character who won't appear until much later. It'll be on a Plotline where Jenkins isn't so perfect after all about keeping his emotions in check.

/me accepts bro fist.
 
Terrible terrible pun.

Oh, and one warning comes with Ruby. You hurt her, it doesn't matter if you are a god or a demon or immortal or anything really. Jenkins will hunt you down and hurt you. She's the closest thing he'll ever have to a family.
 
If you hear squirrely screams coming from Kayne's room...uh...they aren't from pain.
 
Jenkins has silver bullets and a stake. Kayne might not be a real vampire, but I'm pretty sure they'd still hurt like a bitch.

Also any sex? Her apartment. He does not need to know that.
 
Right. They won't work but that would leave a mark. Lol that would be so hilarious to see!
 
And Kayne would almost certainly just laugh the whole thing off. If only she wasn't so important to the team, he would find a way to kill her.
 
Well see. The trick would be...you gotta kill her....then kill her...and keep killing her till she's a puddle. Eventually she will run out of energy.
 
Here's to Kayne not intentionally hurting Ruby, so Jenkins doesn't need to kill a bitch

Also most of the conversations Ruby and Lawrence are going to have would be along the lines of:

J: I don't understand why Kayne? Why not a nice girl like Roni?

R: Because she can't touch me without fearing she might kill me?

J: Exactly.
 
/gives a big yawn and stretch.

Oh man. Sleep is awesome.

...Waking up late for work...just slightly less awesome!

Anyhow, done with the dumb things I gotta do - for now.

I am pleased to announce that we have another female joining us! Not sure when she will be on to post her profile but...yay! I'm going to give her a chance to get her character into the thread before I go any further with Sparks (I'm hoping to usher in the new ladies and then start the meeting).

Also - Katt. Hilarious post >^.^< Store brand soda is disgusting (or I'm just a snob /shrug).
 
Back
Top