Any bi-curious in Texas?

Waco Area Married Dude Still Curious

Some years ago I fooled around with my college roommate--and I liked having a cock in my mouth, but that's all I've tried. I'm 40 now and have never been with anybody but my former roommate. I'm married (with kids) and there is a large part of me that wants another cock in my mouth--and to find out what else I may have missed.

Is there anyone in central Texas in the same boat I'm in: married, but wanting to fulfill a fantasy or two?

Send me a message.

The Willies :rolleyes:
 
heading that way soon

I am gonna be in San An sometime between now and the first of April. Will be coming from OK. down 69/75 I think it is. Anyone interested send me a PM or the yahoo deal.........
 
Beaumont willing

Always interested in sex with another guy. Like mutual oral and into trying new things. So take you thing out of your pants and message me! :p
 
Texas here as well, REALLY curious but I'm way north of the rest of you...

talk about discreet..if my wife found out..ouch
 
Can travel

I can travel and do a lot in Texas. If anyone is interested in meeting or chatting. I am located in San Antonio. Let me know. :)
 
Texasmm39 said:
Texas here as well, REALLY curious but I'm way north of the rest of you...

talk about discreet..if my wife found out..ouch



how far north? i'm north of denton.
 
Temple Tx

I am 27 semi athletic and bi-curious, I have never done anything bi, but last year my wife had tied me up as her fantasy then she suprised me by undressing and having a strap-on on she then held my nose until I opened my mouth and rammed it in my mouth, then she tried to insert it, but it was too big, so she fingered my ass. This to my surprise excited me ALOT and I went and ordered a much smaller "toy" and experimented with and without her. Now I want to try the real thing and explore myself. Since I am married I need to be exceptionally discreet, like meeting at a hotel close by and sharing a few hours sharing fantasys and pleasure. If anyone is willing to be my first I am willing, just please be gentle and discrete... Take my cherry please...
 
West Texas

I am 55 and I am Bi. I love oral with other guys. I wish that I had done this 25 yrs ago. I missed out on a lot. So if you are thinking about having sex with another guy, try it once. There is nothing like having your lips around a hard cock. Please write me about some other adventures. I am looking for a new lover now. Jack
 
Austin

Im 25 white 150lbs athletic build. Im looking for a dom.Man or Dom.Couples, im into being submissive or acting as a slave. I have many likes and few dislikes.
I am d/d free and looking for the same.thanks.
PM me and lets see if we connect.
in or around austin.
 
I'm ready in Austin tonight!

I'm in Austin and have my Apartment free for the night. Anybody want to play around?
 
Going to be in San Antonio the 1st and 2nd of March. PM if interested. Would prefer couples . . .
 
what about Dallas and a little North?

Do we have anyone from this neck of the woods?
 
Austin guy would love to meet with a friend or two the week of 2-19. Love to suck a nice cock...

47 - 6'4" 220lbs. Shaved.

Pm!
 
planoman said:
Just south?!? That's all relative, especially here in Texas. How far south are we talking?
I can just about throw a rock and hit Dallas County

Just about.
 
For all of those Austin guys looking for that first experience and need a married guy to be with...I'm that guy.

Wife is out for the week and I would love to get together with anyone who is curious. I'm a great coach!

Let's get together!
 
Single Bi Crossdressing Male Bottom

I Am In Fredericksburg And Love To Entertain Men Women Or Couples For Friends And Fulfilling Sexual Fantasies. You Can Email Me At (E-mail removed. Please read the Guideline Rules for this site.).

I Am 49 Bisexual And A Bottom For Men Top For A Woman...women Would You Like A Fantasy Experience With A Girl With A Built In Strap On....contact Me....hehehe....boys You Know What To Do If You Like A Piece Of Ass...

Monica
 
Last edited by a moderator:
21/m south austin here. curious about having a man suck my cock, and fucking a guy, maybe sucking and getting fucked myself.
 
Back
Top