The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't meant to be my primary machine. It's small, incredibly light, even more incredibly fast.
I've got an iMac for real stuff, and a work pc if I feel the need. But my current MacBook gets too hot, the screen isn't quite as nice, etc.

Gotcha.

Is it one of the older white MacBooks that gets hot? Mine does.

You like the Air? I'm terrified of breaking one everytime I hold it.

Friend of mine has one and, yeah, it took a little bit to get used to, but once I did...
(I do worry that I'll move to fast and instead of knocking it off my lap it'll get hurled across the room, though)

Friend of mine has one and, yeah, it took a little bit to get used to, but once I did...
(I do worry that I'll move to fast and instead of knocking it off my lap it'll get hurled across the room, though)

They're much more practical than a tablet, that's for sure. I'm not educated on the battery life but with a machine like that you probably aren't looking for more than 4-6 hours anyway.

They're much more practical than a tablet, that's for sure. I'm not educated on the battery life but with a machine like that you probably aren't looking for more than 4-6 hours anyway.

I think she's getting 6-8 but I can't remember. And it's got that solid state drive.

I think she's getting 6-8 but I can't remember. And it's got that solid state drive.

SSD HD is very awesome. I love Apple Computing. I'm not crazy about the rest of their consumer electronics but I really love their computing hardware.

SSD HD is very awesome. I love Apple Computing. I'm not crazy about the rest of their consumer electronics but I really love their computing hardware.

Yah, it's only 128, but since I have a 2TB external, I don't need massive storage on the device.
But you are right, they really do handle their hardware well. The advantage of retaining complete control over everything (which comes with disadvantages too, but these days, it's nice to have something that just works with no effort)

LT~You know there is such a thing as soap...really. Use it.

*more gasping for air and attempts to control the gagging*

Followed by~

Gods, you dirty fucker....

Dun make me come after them!!!!...

Wait... maybe if you eat me tooo... then i can find them... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back