Shaved or hairy balls

all natural...so you get a hair in your mouth once and awhile...pull it out & continue on...it isn't all that difficult...My pussy has never had a problem getting attention...:)

This ought to be a good one - tell more.

Gladly. This was before my sister married her husband. I thought I was home alone and so I walked out of the shower naked. When I enetered the living room I saw my sister. She looked at my cock and said, "You have a nice one, so don't hide in that forest." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. Of course I did'nt protest, I want to fuck my sister. She sat me on the toilet and she got a razor. She brushed her hand against my cock and it instantly went hard. She started shaving my hair off and it turned me on so much. She was also in her bra and thong while this was hapening. She then jacked me off and ate my cum. However she never said anything about it after that night.

Yeah probably. She has had a hard time getting pregnant. It's her husband's fault. I would gladly get her pregnant.

balls to ass - how do you shave to your ass:eek:

Very carefully!

Wifey and I used to go to a strip club all the time; got to know several of the dancers. One of them dared her to wear a skirt with nothing else under it when we came back the following weekend so she did. During the lap dance the stripper licked it. Wifey shaved it up for her. The dancer suggested I shave for wifey so I did. One tongue lap later, she wants me to keep it that way.

Lately, she's been interested in some ass play so on a whim I shaved everything from my balls to my ass. She loved it so I keep it that way. Shaving the ass is a slow, meticulous task. So's the balls; just don't do it in a hurry. I've only nicked myself once in 8-10 years.

I personally like it and I'll keep that way regardless. I also prefer her shaved but I don't ask her to do it; sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't.

Very hot! I don't think I would like my brother to shave me, but I have a cousin that I would spread my legs for:D

Gladly. This was before my sister married herhusband. I thought I was home alone and so I walked out of the shower naked. When I enetered the living room I saw my sister. She looked at my cock and said, "You have a nice one, so don't hide in that forest." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. Of course I did'nt protest, I want to fuck my sister. She sat me on the toilet and she got a razor. She brushed her hand against my cock and it instantly went hard. She started shaving my hair off and it turned me on so much. She was also in her bra and thong while this was hapening. She then jacked me off and ate my cum. However she never said anything about it after that night.

Shaved is, of course, the best. But on the ass thing - when the hairs start to grow out before you shave again, doesn't that like really get to you?

Very carefully!

Wifey and I used to go to a strip club all the time; got to know several of the dancers. One of them dared her to wear a skirt with nothing else under it when we came back the following weekend so she did. During the lap dance the stripper licked it. Wifey shaved it up for her. The dancer suggested I shave for wifey so I did. One tongue lap later, she wants me to keep it that way.

Lately, she's been interested in some ass play so on a whim I shaved everything from my balls to my ass. She loved it so I keep it that way. Shaving the ass is a slow, meticulous task. So's the balls; just don't do it in a hurry. I've only nicked myself once in 8-10 years.

I personally like it and I'll keep that way regardless. I also prefer her shaved but I don't ask her to do it; sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't.

Shaved

My wife and I both like shaved. No hairs to spit out and plus it's more sensative when she's licking or even when we're fucking her pussy lips get so wet and I can feel the warmth and wettnes on my balls and it's just another turn on.

Shaved

I shave my entire genital area, cock, balls, and asshole...Love the feel. I want my suck buddies to be shaved as well ;)~~~~~

Is it just me, or is completely shaving (not necessarily the genital area) more an American than an European thing?

Nice Avatar Dark. Not sure about the American-European thing. I started shaving about 15 years ago. An old GF of mine ( Who is a shaver herself ) would not give me head unless i shaved. I love shaving and would never have hairy cock again ;)~~~~~

I finally completely shaved my balls and ass. It looks so so good. definitely will keep it this way. oh why did it take me so long:D

I'm in bed with my older brother right now and his hairless cock is deep in my ass.

I just started shaving my balls and above my cock a few months ago.. It was strange at first but I have grown to like it. I just don't like the itchy feeling a few days later when it starts to come back in.. anyone got any suggestions for that? I also agree with Mimecore... shaving your balls is hard, they roll all over the place and it can be a bitch finding all the hairs!

Hi TMB,
The itchy feeling goes away with time. If you shave every 3 or 4 days you will stay smooth and no more itch. Try cooling your balls off so they shrink a bit before shaving.
Ass ;)~~~~~~

Shaved Of Course

I'm naturally smooth all over and shave my cock , balls and ass for a great smooth looking in shape body. It's just that when I'm wearing some fun hot lingerie that with my partners it's so erotic....Every one gets their camera s out.
Not shy about enjoying myself with others that enjoy being with me.
Would love to shave another cock just for the per pleasure of doing so and yes giving him a blow job while doing so.....Always so tastie and rewarding.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I wonder how many prefer shaved balls and cock? I shave because I think it looks nicer and I know my partner likes it. I ask her to do it, so why not myself?

I shave mine becauase it feels and looks better and the wife loves it. I prefer a shaved pussy also.

As a bottom, I shave my ass, balls and crack. Its much nicer and keeps everything cleaner, and means lube and cum doesn't get stuck in a load of hairs. However I do not mind if the guy fucking me shaves or not.

3 Cheers for the Mach-3 Turbo!

Shaved and trimmed is my personal preference, both for me and my partner.

I shave because I like to be shaved, including a nice short trim above the cockline. I can't shave above because the ingrown hairs drive me nuts (they grow kinda sideways up there). I used to pluck every single hair out with a pair of tweezers... nice and smooth and lasts much longer, but extremely tedious. I also used to remove all the hair from my chest because it just grows sorta wierd looking, but that too got a bit tedious. Lazy me.

Shaved and trimmed is my personal preference, both for me and my partner.

I shave because I like to be shaved, including a nice short trim above the cockline. I can't shave above because the ingrown hairs drive me nuts (they grow kinda sideways up there). I used to pluck every single hair out with a pair of tweezers... nice and smooth and lasts much longer, but extremely tedious. I also used to remove all the hair from my chest because it just grows sorta wierd looking, but that too got a bit tedious. Lazy me.

Yep, Mach-3 is the best.

My bf likes either, and it is fun to experiment.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back