The Hairpulling Thread

Last edited:
A small request ...

... if anyone happens to have such a thing in their collection - I'm always looking for images (rather than gifs) where the hair is held close to the scalp, not necessarily involving any other activity (although other activity is find too), and where there's a certain ... hmmm ... I guess emotional intensity.
 
... if anyone happens to have such a thing in their collection - I'm always looking for images (rather than gifs) where the hair is held close to the scalp, not necessarily involving any other activity (although other activity is find too), and where there's a certain ... hmmm ... I guess emotional intensity.

I'm with you there... You've got to weave those fingers in deep and then make a fist right against the scalp!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/28/c5/8d/28c58d72c1762a67a1bff4b5926a49e7.jpg
 
holy fuck

Hair has been a big turn on for me for a long time.


I have a thread on it over in fet:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1327908

(The mod over there is VERY strict about enforcing Lit posting guidelines so the images are pretty tame, but it may be of interest to some...)

I dated a girl who really liked and needed her hair pulled. She also like bondage. So I tied her up one day in an arm chair and also did a hair tie with the rope going behind and under the chair. That way I could pull her hair while I was below at her pussy making her cum way too many times.
:rose:
 
Back
Top