The China Pearl Inn---Part Six.

Well unlike me you have a lot of lovely ladies who will miss you and I am sure will try their best to take care of you =)
I've let me contacts here semi fad away.
Maybe if I am lucky some day I will find a woman for myself heh.
I always say that and I always feel like it's a dream that will probably never come true.
Ah well, one needs hope right?
Also hope everything goes well man.
 
Via USSFIC
Communication Begins

Hi, I'm new to this. I'm a corporal and a nurse (my specialist field is children nursing) serving with GG & HSG.

They have both told me I will be welcome here.

Communication Ends
Via USSFIC
 
Good morning Rose and you are most welcome here at the China Pearl Inn.

A soft kiss and a scandalous huge of welcome for Rose

G G and HSG are both very charming and amazing women. ;)

My name is C G Raven but just call me C G. so Rose can I get you something to drink and have you been following any of our naughty little stories here at Lit?

What kind of stories most tickle your fancy young Lady?
 
Well unlike me you have a lot of lovely ladies who will miss you and I am sure will try their best to take care of you =)
I've let me contacts here semi fad away.
Maybe if I am lucky some day I will find a woman for myself heh.
I always say that and I always feel like it's a dream that will probably never come true.
Ah well, one needs hope right?
Also hope everything goes well man.

AMC you are quite correct we all need hope! The other thing of I have learned is we never really know what tomorrow will bring so live and enjoy each day as it comes my friend.

I as well hope every thing works all right as well. But that is Monday and I have several days to enjoy before tackling that one.
 
Via USSFIC
Communication Begins

Thanks for the welcome CG. GG & HSG have told me that in the inn I don't have to snap to attention. We are equals here.

Stories? I enjoy sporty stories and historical romance.

I hear you aren't too well. We're with you CG and expect you back to health soon.

Communication Ends
Via USSFIC
 
I will try and do my best to comply Rose ;)

As I am sure you know Lit host very adult stories that range from Romance to the sinfully forbidden. I have a preference for stories of dark seduction where a young beauty's innocence is stripped away a layer at a time.:eek:

I hope that is not to shocking.

So you like G G are a nurse. Well I do need some TLC at the moment Rose. :devil:ish :D
 
Welcome Rose! When communications are easier, if you feel like flexing your literary muscles, GG, HSG, BR and I would happily have you join our thread, Charlotte's Conversion. :)
 
MY, my lovingfingers already trying to seduce our sweet English rose? Such a bold man you are :eek: ;)
 
Via USSFIC
Communication Begins

It's going to be difficult for me to write with you on that story Lovingfingers. I'm just a two penny corporal while GG & HSG are lieutenants. Normally I have to snap to attention, salute, 'Yes Ma'm, no Ma'm, three bags full Ma'm'. But they don't throw their rank about like some do so I can ask them.

Communication Ends
Via USSFIC
 
Rose I fear we are like little boys once more when we see a sweet charming beauty like yourself. We want to have you write with you and get to know you better. I am sure that G G and HSG have told you that that is why the inn is here.

Did G G show you the story I sent her to amuse her during deployment?

And your right no need to snap to attention and salute Rose as I am like you Enlisted, a Master Chief Petty Officer.
 
EnglishRose said: "... I can ask them. "

Given that GG and HSG are on this thread, I think you just did!

However you decide to write and with whom, no worries. We support you.

I would point out though that neither GG, HSG, or I appear on our thread, just our characters.

And as I am always telling GG and HSG, be careful and well!
 
Via USSFIC
Communication Begins

HSG and I have just told EnglishRose that she is right. When we're on deployment it is 'Yes Ma'm!' SALUTE etc. But when we are writing on Lit we are equal. So, Corporal, feel free to write with anyone. I'd especially welcome you to Charlotte's Conversion. You'll liven it up.

And CG, I've posted a copy of your story for our colleague to enjoy.

Communication Ends
Via USSFIC
 
Thanks G G. I see that LF has beaten me to the punch with his invitation to Rose. That teach me to be a sleep on watch.:eek:
 
CG, I dare say that Rose is probably capable of writing with both of us... :)

Or perhaps you might grace Charlotte's Conversion with a character or two?
 
::watching all the guys go ga-ga over a new face::

Hi Rose,

Thank you for your service. I know you are in good hands with GG and HSG. :rose:

Nothing new here. Went to a specialist for a test, they couldn't do it with their machinery, so now I have to go somewhere else next week.

Other than that, it is the same old same old here. :)
 
L f why so serious? Just teasing is all and I am sure Rose can decide what she wants to do,;)

Why S F I do GA-GA quite well and if I say so myself I am rather good at it. All I need is a well turned ankle, perhaps the sensual curve of a well sculptured leg and a fetching smile to inspire me for a truly stunning display of GA-Ga! :devil:ish :D


So you are off to the big city for your tests?

I had a delightful morning having my blood drawn. Remind me some day to tell you of my deep feelings for needles. I am sure G G and Rose have a pretty good idea of where I am coming from. ;)
 
Don't worry Cgraven.
I am no fan of needles.
Which is why I will never have a Tattoo.
Being a kid in and out of the hospital when I was 5-8/9 years old yeah.
And honestly I held up better then most would think.
Though mental scars are finally being address with therapy.
I might not be smart in school but I for the most part have enough common sense to know I have a problem.
Though like most humans doing something about it has not been easy.
And hindsight is 20/20 so... Yeah, looking back I should have been seeing someone about the whole thing.
But you know, kinda late for that.
Getting help now but I do not have the answers I seek and do not know how to go about finding the answer if there is one or not.

But anyway, enough about me, the topic on hand is Cgraven and Lovingfingers going Ga-Ga over the new lovely lady who has shown up at the Inn.
First off.

Hello and nice to meet you!
I'm the local Inn's Mecha Anime / Sci Fi Nerd.
Welcome and enjoy your stay at the Inn!

And the only good thing to come from all the stays at the hospitals when I was a kid is A) My love for the Adult nurse's outfits and B) Understanding that those people work their butts off.
 
A familiar face wanders in sitting down at the bar, popping the top off a cider and taking a long draft. Its nice to know some things never change. He gives a smile to the familiar place. This might just be a needed first step to leading the elf back to writing.
 
Glad you are always welcome and I hope your muse returns and you start writing again.

AMC There may not be answer as you said and there could be as well but the important thing is looking and living each day the best that you can. In my life I have had many questions, some serious and some frivolous. But not many answers and I am all right with that. The fun is in the journey and the odd discovery.
 
Currently the path my life has taken is rather lonely.
I'm not sure I was ever much of a people person.
But in my later years here I know I am not a people person.
I hardly leave my families house and there was a string a few years back where I had not left the house for like close to 6 months XD
Yes I know there is a whole world out there.
It's scary as fuck though lol
But part of my problem is I'm too stuck looking back when I should be looking forward...
But habits are not easy to change, not when they have grown over the last 15 years of my life at the very least.
 
He smiles at CG crossing the room to shake his hand warmly. "Present here as always. I am so glad to see you sir." He chuckles, "I see how little I have been here. This thread has been around for over a year and I have not but 4 posts in it?" He says seeming to laugh at himself, "And to think in the last encarnation of this thread I was in the top 5 posters here."

He turns to amc, "Old habits are hard to break, trust me I know, and sometimes they creep back up on us, as has happened in my life recently, but forward is the only direction we can go. And finding answers is a lifelong journey, that I find can be rewarding, but also be incredibly frustrating and painful."
 
Amen to that Glad.

I take his hand and firmly return his hand shake

It has been to long and I have missed your company and wit.

Forward is the only way to look for looking back and playing the what if game is pointless and leave you stuck in a rut AMC. I always try and remember that every journey in life starts with a single step. It might be going out on the porch or a wlk down the block.
 
*Nods to The_gladiator*

Yes it has been some time since I've seen you.
Hope you are well.

First steps are always the hardest to learn.
Doesn't help that when I have tried I get burned more often then not.
But luck/RNG(Random Number Generator) has never been on my side.
In fact I won a contest last month, but I think that probably burned up all my luck for the year! lol

And it is also intimidating some times.
I'm lucky enough right now to have one active RP.
But I look at the two of you guy's writing and don't know how people put up with me lol
I have this huge idea for a fantasy RP, but like anything Sci Fi for the most part can't seem to get it off the ground.
But that is more my lack of trying then anything else.
Writing was always a weakness I had in school, when I was in school anyway.
Hospital fun and all that...
Anyway, I only really learned to read out of my own interests later in my younger years.
Up till that point I simply wanted nothing to do with school.
Again, looking back, being stuck in a half body cast for a few months and having multiple surgeries probably had more of a impact on me then we knew at the time.
Anyway, it is the root of my problem, but I am in that rut of trying to avoid pain and school just has left a bad taste in my mouth for the whole learning.
Won't bore you with more details but point is I have a hard time learning anything that is not something I am interested in.
More so then a normal person.
I hate the fact that I can absorb all sorts of useless info on say Gundam or Star Trek/Star Wars but when it comes to learning something that could help me find work or better myself my interest is just not there.
I've talked about it with my Therapist, I know I can learn, but only on subjects that interest me.
And I hate that about myself.
But it does not have a easy answer and changing the way one thinks is even harder then just changing habits.
But baby steps...
I need to do something or I'll end up homeless more then likely.
So probably not the best to use fear as a motivator... But it might come down to it.
Also sorry for the wall of text.
 
Back
Top