Help me understand older English

This alt has reached the pinnacle. Both Miles and Em taking such a fancy. Just like old times huh?
 
I think i would just let you read the pose outloud as i go down on you...

Dude, you can't just give it away like that. If you don't value your talents, nobody else will. Surely they need to pass some sort of test first to prove themselves worthy of your skills.
 
Below find my wee contribution to the thread.

The Tamed Puma


Apologies for the white-noisy static, and the last remnants of an Autumn cold that you will hear...
 
Ooh that’s not at all how I imagined my favourite ice road trucker to sound. Thanks for sharing! I don’t think you and Miles sound alike though? Has Mars Em Vernon the drink?


I’m told it’s more a timbre and cadence thing, not so much the accent.

As for Mars Em Vernoning the drink...:confused: Possibly, maybe. :)
 
Below find my wee contribution to the thread.

The Tamed Puma


Apologies for the white-noisy static, and the last remnants of an Autumn cold that you will hear...

Oooooooh myyyyyyyyyy. *swoon*

I don’t know. I think I would have to hear both Miles and Em in person, preferably on either side of me, talking, to be sure if they sound alike or not. Pants optional of course. Or we could chat,while they are doing the whole peen against the window thing they’ve talked about too if they were having a broment. I’m flexible like that.
 
I think a double-teamy-dirty-martini-dirty-birdy duet is in order, yes?
 
Whoa! Say that fast ten times.










You can even use a karaoke machine.
 
Haha! You're funny. :) Thank you though.

I didn't write it. It's an Aboriginal Dreamtime story, much older than any of us. Most of the Dreaming stories are readily available online. There are some really beautiful ones.

:heart:

I thought that was what it was, but I wasn't 100% sure. You are right, there are some great Dreamtime stories out there.
Very much under appreciated and misunderstood. Nice to see others appreciate them too. :)
 
That was great, but very quiet. I'd encourage people to turn their speakers all the way up so they don't miss out on your voice :)

100% agree some people have a very soft and gentle voice, even with my volume flat out I still have to use ear phones to listen to some people.
The voice thread which I listen to often is where I first noticed it. :)

Then some have a very strong voice that come across really clear and loud, and I can't unplug quick enough. :eek:
 
Back
Top