Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once was so sex starved that I dreamed my pillow was pussy and one of its folds was a clitoris and it disappeared on me - the clitoris and that made me so upset I woke up.

ICT I am dying to have my tongue buried in a wet pussy. It's all I can think about, it's all I want. To lick and suck and tease and play until some lucky woman can't take it anymore and has to beg me to stop. Sadly, while I have the urge, I have no partner. :(

ICT I want to go home.
IACT since finding out "home" is no longer owned by the family, I'm not sure where I'd go.
IACT I keep logging in to see if you've replied. I'm still waiting.

ICT I'm very nervous about the audio i just made... very different... going to edit it soon and upload to submit for publication. :eek:

I confess that it is fascinating to watch an intelligent but shy guy come to the realization that the woman he just met an hour or so earlier might very well be interested in more than just a conversation and that he has a real chance to get laid if he plays his cards right.

ICT it's my mission to randomly start group texts and include you. :devil:

IACT I enjoyed talking to you today, it was much needed and we shouldn't wait so long for the next one :heart:

ICT I agree and I hope you are feeling better and remember let it settle.... And I :heart: you back hehehe

ICT I was avoiding posting and posting on certain threads for a reason and it's not in my nature to avoid things for others so sorry but since I see things have improved for you rather quickly I will be resuming my normal posty self

ICT I agree and I hope you are feeling better and remember let it settle.... And I :heart: you back hehehe

ICT I was avoiding posting and posting on certain threads for a reason and it's not in my nature to avoid things for others so sorry but since I see things have improved for you rather quickly I will be resuming my normal posty self

ICT things have settled, I think. It took 4 hours :D

IACT I am seeking random litsters that don't mind being beaten with a flip flop to join a group text session :rolleyes:

I confess that it is fascinating to watch an intelligent but shy guy come to the realization that the woman he just met an hour or so earlier might very well be interested in more than just a conversation and that he has a real chance to get laid if he plays his cards right.

ICT I'm often very slow to realise such things

I go online to a fantasy life about being a whore because I am afraid to be a whore in real life.

I go online to a fantasy life about being a whore because I am afraid to be a whore in real life.

There is nothing wrong with that fantasy. I am sure there a lot of people here for the same reason, me included.

ICT I disrespected the girl who took my virginity. Its the one minute of my life that I really regret. I actually posted on craigslist an apology... 29 years after the fact. Thats why my karma is so bad I think.

Ict I have moments when I wish I could turn back the hands of time.

Iact it probably wouldnt help anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back