Looking for a patient editor to write my real wife sharing stories

Vinhubby

Virgin
Hi guys,
I'm a 45 male and want to share some wife sharing and swingings but my english language is not good to write a series of stories, specially if I want to share some feelings I need to use write words and I don't have a grate word knowledge, so as these stories are totally real and I want to transfer the real feelings it's better to find a patient editor who can understand me, then I will send the first part of our journey to swinging and he/she can decide if we can continue or not.
and it's better if he or she be interested to real wife sharing and as we are coming from a religious country with a totally different culture from open minded people I think it's better if he knows a little about how hard it could be for us to do such a things.:eek:
Anyway the first part of the story is going to be finished( just as a draft), a Chronicle about our first two weeks travel to Europ together....

Thank you for your notice,
Kia.

I am willing to take a look at your first story to see if I might be able to help. If I think it would be too much for me to handle, I will let you know quickly so you can try to find someone else to help you. Your story subject sounds interesting to me and the fact that this is to be a true story makes it even better.

airsearch1

Please PM me if you are still looking for someone. If you would like me to try to help, I prefer MS Word format .doc

Back