The Homecoming (Closed for Mignonette)

Claire simply adored the way that he played with her body. Slowly, yet with the urgency of an eager lover. This was so different from the few hurried carnal meetings she was used to and she was quickly drowning in the haze of passion. She moaned and whimpered freely as he teased her nipples, making her shiver in anticipation of what was to come. While on one hand she couldnt wait to fully experience Marcus, she also didnt want his sweet touches and licks to ever end. Even though the need between her legs was slowly driving her mad with pleasure.

Eventually her lover's lips detached from her nipples and moved to find her mouth instead. But not before telling her that he wanted much more.
"Oh, I want much more than your lips on my breasts as well, Marcus. And I always get what I want.", she told him.
Claire kissed him back fiercely, showing him the desire she felt for him. She could also feel him harden again against her body and it just brought a smile to her lips. She expected Marcus to spread her legs, but she had misjudged her lover completely. He was far from done with her and again she shivered as she saw him move down her body, stopping at her flat stomach for a few moments.
She could see where he was going and it tore an impatient moan from her. Only one lover had ever pleased her orally and to her dismay he hadnt even had a chance to finish. The meeting had to stop early because of footsteps approaching and it would have been most indecent to be found with a man under her skirts at a charitable event. But Claire still knew what joys a man's tongue could bring if used right and she gently moved her legs apart for him.

She knew that her sister Beth never followed any beauty trends and so Claire wondered if a bare pussy was new to Marcus or not. Still, she looked down at him, eager to see his expression when he first saw what she was willing to offer. The youg woman did feel slightly nervous about revealing her most private parts to him, but at the same time she knew that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. Her pink pussy was already swollen and moist, eager to receive some stimulation. It showed how much Claire wanted Marcus and how willing she was to share the ultimate pleasure with him.
"Touch me, please.", she breathed and let out a deep sigh when she felt his first caress. He was being slow again with his touches, but while it had pleased her with her breasts, she was now wanting more. Her hips bucked against him, demanding more attention than they were already receiving. She was already so aroused and her body was begging for release. Claire wanted to cum so badly, but at the same time she was trying to control herself, wanting to enjoy his fingers and lips for as long as possible.
 
As Marcus’ lips moved lower he heard her rather loud moan that could only mean she was anticipating his lips and fingers on her sex. The madam had taught him well; telling him to take his time exploring all of his lover’s body and not be in such a rush to get to act of fucking.

He got to the apex of her thighs and saw the shimmering wetness on the lips of her pussy. The madam had told him about women who left their pubic hair grow long but she told him not to be too surprised if someday he would meet a lady who followed some of the new trends. While madam’s pussy was covered with a fine quilt of hair, he often wondered if he would meet such a woman. Now lying before him was his sister-in-law, he was somewhat surprised to find her pussy neatly shaved.

Looking up at her, he smiled. “Milady your body is one of such perfection.” Lowering his head his tongue flicked along the length of her neatly shaved lips. He felt his own lust growing and his cock thickening for her. But he was not ready to fuck. He needed some more time to fully re-energize his sword.

The words she spoke caused a sensation to course through his balls. "Touch me, please."

He looked up into her lust filled eyes and how could he not grant her this wish. Running his fingers up and down her swollen lips he was amazed at how wet her pussy as he pushed one and then another between them to find the heat of her sex. His tongue followed close behind, licking her nectar while his fingers spread the tightness of her walls, to delve deeper into her.

Madam had showed him the place on a woman that became sensitive and he smiled with the thought of his older mistress bucking up and down on the mattress when he had hit the right spot. Now he was captivated with Claire’s daring shaved pussy as he pushed his tongue between the swollen lips to feel the tiny nub. He let out a groan himself when he felt her body stiffen for a moment as his tongue danced over and around the slick nub.

Pushing his fingers into her until they were completely captive inside her, he began to pull them out and then push them back deep inside her. He wanted her to enjoy sensual pleasures and from the way her body was reacting she was thoroughly enjoying the way he was teasing her pussy and clit.
 
Claire couldnt remember the last time a man's touch had aroused her so much, had made her body completely on fire and ready to explode. But Marcus was touching her with an expertise she had only dreamed about. Her body was craving release so much, yet he was keeping her on the delicious edge, that made her moan and shiver.

She felt his tongue on her wetness and she shuddered, her hand darting to his head, keeping him right there. Not that he seemed eager to move away. The fact that he seemed to enjoy it as much as she did only made the experience sweeter for her. He licked her again and this time his fingers spread her open. A moment later she tensed when his tongue found her sensitive clit and she gasped loudly. How often had she touched herself there during lonely nights, thinking about Marcus? Even when other gentlemen had played with her, she had imagined what her brother-in-law would be like as a lover. And now she was finally experiencing it.
"Please, more.", she encouraged him, her hips beginning to buck against him. Especilly once he drove his fingers into her heat. No doubt he could feel her tightness, so ready to be filled and claimed properly.

Within minutes Claire's begging for more was reduced to incoherent words and moans, as her body practically thrashed about on the bed. One of her hands was still holding his head in place, while the other was greedily massaging her breast. She knew that she would climax anysecond, but when it happened, the intensity of her orgasm still overwhelmed her. She wanted to scream out as her body arched upwards, but her mouth fell open without emitting a sound. Still, the waves of pleasure kept washing over her for longer than she had ever remembered and when she finally slumped back on the bed, her breathing was ragged.

She looked down at Marcus between her legs, her hand wandering to his cheek, caressing him gently.
"I have always wondered what it would be like to experience this with you. But the reality really cant compare to any of my fantasies.", she told him, her voice still shaking a little.
She guided him up towards her face, so that she could kiss him deeply again, tasting her own juices on his lips and tongue. As they kissed, she rubbed her body against him, letting him feel her breasts against his chest. Claire also didnt fail to notice his hardness pressing against her and in that moment she wanted him more than ever.
"I want you inside me.", she told him between their kissing. She didnt bother telling him that he would be her first. Her innocence didnt matter much to her at this point. She was with the man she had always desired and her body was on fire, eager to experience sexual bliss once again.

Claire angled her hips so that her still wet womanhood was brushing against his cock, sending him a wordless invitation as well as a verbal one.
When she felt the tip at her opening, she closed her eyes and braced herself for the inevitable pain. Slowly he began sinking in and Claire's breath caught in her throat. So thats what it felt like to be filled with a man. He sank deeper and deeper and still there was no real pain. Slight discomfort to be stretched for the first time, but nothing to make her cry. Perhaps the rumor she had heard once, that riding horses a lot could cause a woman's hymen to tear early were indeed true. The knowledge that there wouldnt be much pain, made Claire relax again and embrace what was happening more eagerly.
She concentrated on every inch that he was pushing inside of her and she moaned again, amazed how much he was filling her.
 
When he heard her call out softly in a low sultry voice for more was thrilled with the encouraging words. He had wondered if she liked the feel of his tongue and lips on her pussy and there was no doubt when her hips began to move against his face. As his tongue flicked over her clit and his fingers slid in and out of her tight pussy, he could hear her moans growing louder. He was not an experienced lover by any means but his madam lover had told him to take his time and pleasure would surely follow.

The way her body was moving, gyrating now on his face, Marcus kept up the intense assault on Claire's pussy. His fingers moved faster in and out of her while his tongue flicked faster. At one point he drew the tiny jewel between his lips and suck on it. It seemed to trigger something inside Claire and then he felt her body tense and heard the muffled guttural sounds from her lips. He wasn't quite prepared for her intense orgasm as her body shook violently on his face.

He smiled when she told him that the reality of their lovemaking was better than the fantasies she had about them. He wondered how long she had been thinking about him and made a mental note to ask her. But now was not the time for questions of that nature. Now was the time to satisfy the growing hunger that was rekindled in him. His madam had told him to never just have your way with a woman but to prolong the pleasure and soon there would be more pleasure than he could handle.

Marcus moved up to kiss her deeply and with a fierce hunger. He wondered if she was ready for more of him and chuckled a little when she began to rub her body against him. His hands explored her body, once again finding her generous globes of flesh, massaging them and finding her nipples hardening again under his gentle teasing.

He drew in a sharp breath when she whispered "I want you inside me." She seemed so experienced in these matters as her body moved to place his manhood at the entrance to her sex. There was no need for words of encouragement as her body conveyed the message quite openly. He looked into her face, seeing a sort of questioning expression.

His groan of lust filled the bedchambers as his cock penetrated her pussy for the first time. Even though she was wet, he found her pussy tight; tighter than any other woman he had known. He pushed harder and felt his cock slip a bit deeper and then more of his shaft entered her. He gasped again loudly with each slow inch of his manhood made its way into her. There seemed to be some resistance as he pushed harder. He looked into Claire's face and saw the concentration etched on her beautiful skin. Then as if some invisible barrier had been broken, his cock slipped into her until it was totally engulfed.

The moans coming from his lips grew more harsh and wanton as the heat of her sex sent chills up and down his spine. "Ohhh God Claire you feel so good," he gasped.

He lay on top of her, putting his weight on his forearms while her legs wrapped around his hips, encouraging him to greater pleasures. Leaning down, he smiled at her and then kissed her. He pressed his lips hard against hers, his tongue slipping between her lips while his hips began to move against hers. The feeling of her pussy muscles clenching his shaft as it began to move in and out of her was overwhelming. he moaned into her mouth as the sensations filled his body.

He thought of other positions the madam had taught him but that would be for another time. A time when they could frolic and not be so concerned about the house servants. No one in his past had ever brought out the passion in him the way Claire did right now. He wanted nothing more than to lay with her, his cock embedded in her all night. His lips kissed her neck, while his moans grew a bit louder as his cock began to move inside her. Pulling back until his cock was almost out of her, he pushed it harder deep into her listening to her groans mix with his. There was no thought of his wife, the madam, or any other woman; only Claire and the pleasures they were enjoying together.
 
Claire loved the feeling of him inside of her. She felt full, satisfied and like a true woman. There was still a tinge of discomfort as her womanhood embraced the fullness of a cock for the first time, but the pleasure she was feeling far outweighed it. When Marcus moved to kiss her, she returned the gesture hungrily, her tongue battling his, when suddenly she had to moan. She could feel him draw back and then thrust into her. At that moment her legs tightened around his body, greedily pushing him back inside of her.
They were so close, yet Claire clung to him as if trying to get even closer to his body. Their mouths were connected as he began to move in and out of her.

His groans only turned her on more as she heard them mixing with her own exclamations of delight.
"You feel so big inside of me.", she told him, closing her eyes for a moment to just feel him thrusting deeply into her. "I never thought that being with a man would feel this good."

Her hips were bucking against him, trying to meet the rhythm of his constant thrusts. Everytime he pushed his length back into her fully she gasped happily, urging him on to give her more.
They started off slow and gentle, just wanting to enjoy their first union. It was Claire's first time with a man and she had always hoped that it would be this painless and intense. But her body was craving much more than this sensual pace. For as long as possible she fought it, but there was this craving between her legs that couldnt be ignored.
"Faster, Marcus. Please, I want more of you.", she moaned to him, her hands gripping his shoulders. Her hips were bucking against him, demanding more stimulation.

When he thrust into her again, a little more fiercly this time, she actually cried out. This was so much more intense and she loved it.
"Ohhhh, do it again.", she moaned and a second later he drew yet another scream of delight from her. He was taking her properly now, his thrusts pushig her body into the matrass. At this point there was no holding back their lust and Claire just hoped that all servants had retired to their chambers on the other side of the house. She wasnt one to stay quiet when she felt pleasure, no matter the situation.
"Ahhh, Marcus....", she moaned, just wanting to say his name over and over again, though it was mostly drowning in her frantic breathing, groaning and gasping.
 
Marcus was enjoying the feel of her tight pussy sucking him deep within her each time he pulled back and then pushed into her. They were starting to have a steady rhythm together; his cock sliding almost out and then feeling her pussy muscles trying desperately to draw him back deep inside her. The heat of her sex and the way she used her muscles to try and keep his shaft captive was intoxicating, sending hot flashes of desire throughout his body.

When she told him he felt so big inside her he wondered in an instant how the other men in her life felt to her. Was she just saying this to make him feel good? Then she uttered the words that made him stop for a moment. "I never thought that being with a man would feel this good."

He looked into her eyes and saw that these simple words that exploded in his brain held the truth. He was her first but how? She acted like a woman who had experienced the pleasures of a man. He thought about how she had devoured his cock earlier, noting that only a woman with experience would know how to perform such a gratifying task. Now was not the time nor was this the place to be asking about her past. That would be better served when they were alone and free to talk.

The unbridled lust on her face told it all. He was her first but he didn’t have time to think about what had just happened because the feel of her legs wrapping tightly around his hips encouraged him to fuck her faster. He looked down into her face, seeing the pure wanton lust in her eyes as he began to thrust harder while her finger dug deep into his shoulders. A shiver ran up and down his spine when she encouraged him to move faster, wanting more of his shaft deep inside her.

He met her demands, pulling his hips back and then thrusting harder each time to the music of her moans mixing with his own groans and labored breathing. He got to his knees never losing contact with her pussy. He grabbed her legs and held them apart and over his shoulders. Another surge coursed through him when he looked down and watched his cock slide in and out of her wetness.

Their moans grew louder in the small bedchamber and if anyone was in the hall outside their door, there would be no mistaking the pleasures being enjoyed inside the room. “Fuck me Claire. I want your pussy to devour me.” His voice was haggard, raspy, and almost guttural as he thrust harder, feeling the familiar tingling in his balls as the sensations in his cock began to overrule his thinking. His cock began to throb and he knew it would not be long before he would lose all sense of reality and control. "Oh God yes," he cried out not caring who would hear him now. "Cum with me Claire," he gasped as his cock throbbed harder, and then he couldn't stop the explosion that rocked his body.
 
She asked for more and he delivered. When his pace increased, Claire's head began to reel. The feeling only intensified when he moved her legs, changing their position ever so slightly, but with a big effect. From this new angle he could slide ever deeper into her, drawing more moans from her.
Their fucking began to reach a more frantic level where there was only one thing on their minds - the desire to finally climax.

Claire could feel her orgasm building. Gradually but with such an intensity that it threatened to overwhelm her. Could someone pass out from too much pleasure? She wasnt close to fainting, but her head felt almost dizzy.
When she heard Marcus tell her to fuck him, she bucked her hips against him more fiercly, using her legs to push him as deep into her as possible.
She could feel his cock pulsate inside of her and the feeling made her fly right to the edge of orgasm. She wanted to cum with him so badly. Share this experience with him and seal their fate as lovers.

When he stabbed into her one last time and exploded within her, she cried out her own release. Her womanhood gripped his shaft even tighter, milking his essence. Claire knew that she should be worried even frightened about the consequences, but she didnt care. She was experiencing one of her greatest orgasms and she wasnt about to let some worry taint this moment.

For what seemed like an eternity she rode the waves of pleasure, holding Marcus tightly against her with her legs. And even after the moment of bliss had passed and she was left trembling and breathing fast with her lover's cock softening inside of her, the satisfaction lingered.
She allowed Marcus to fall onto her, wrapping her arms around him and holding him tight, both their bodies covered in a layer of sweat.
"That was wonderful, Marcus.", she breathed happily, running one hand through his hair. She still wanted to touch him and have him close, but now her caresses were of a more sensual rather than sexual nature. Gentle and loving rather than wanton and demanding.
"I loved cumming together with you.", she continued, her voice almost dropping to a whisper as if speaking loudly would ruin the magic of the moment.
 
Marcus felt the muscles of her pussy clamping hard on his shaft as the first explosion hit. He was gasping for breath not able to hold back the torrent of his seed in her. The perspiration seemed to seep from every pore as he watched her in the throes of her orgasm. Her cries of ecstasy filled the room while her pussy contracted hard around him, urging him to empty everything he had into her.

When the final surge of his juices ebbed he found himself breathing ragged and hard from the exertion of their lovemaking. He looked down at his lover, seeing her body tremble from her experience. He fell softly onto her nakedness, feeling their perspiration mingle together.

He lay next to her and listened to her soft voice tell him how wonderful it was and how she enjoyed cumming with him. He kissed her softly on the lips never wanting this feeling to end. The soft caresses of her hands caused goose bumps to appear on his skin and then a slight shiver ran through him. His own hands found the swell of her breasts, lightly running his fingertips over the soft globes.

He broke the kiss and smiled at Claire. All thoughts of his wife were cast aside for now. The way she looked in the flickering candle light was mesmerizing him. His eyes moved from her eyes to her soft lips and then to her breasts that were rising and falling slowly. “I too enjoyed our union together Claire.”

A picture of his wife seemed frozen in his mind. He knew it was wrong to be with his sister-in-law but after what happened tonight he knew he could not resist the temptation to have her again. He knew that if his wife were to return home he would be unable to control his desires to have Claire again and again. “I …. I … want you again Claire ….. soon,” he whispered softly.

Tiredness descended on him. It had been a long day for Marcus and now that he was relaxed in the arms of his lover, who was caressing him in a sensual manner, he tried to keep his eyes open. But the feel of her soft skin against his and the way she leisurely stroked his body, made it all that more difficult to stay awake.

“Let me rest for awhile and then I must go to my own bed.” He didn’t relish the idea of sleeping alone not with Claire in the house. His eyes closed and sleep soon claimed the captain who should have been in his own bed.
 
A victorious smile spread over Claire's face when he told her that he wanted her again. It was exactly what she had hoped for, because she definitely desired to have and feel him again.
"There will be plenty of nights for us.", she whispered to him, holding him close and giving him comfort. She figured that he needed that as much as he needed sexual release. Claire never forgot that he was a soldier who had seen the darkest side of war and while she couldnt erase his memories, she could at least try to distract him with love and care.
"Rest now. I will stay awake and make sure to wake you."

All the while her hands never stopped caressing him gently, even after she already felt him drift off to sleep. It surprised her how much she enjoyed this intimacy. While the sex had been simply breathtaking, this innocent moment held its own magic. And suddenly Claire wished that he wouldnt have to leave the bed. That she would be able to fall asleep with him snuggled against her body and then wake up to him by her side. Against her will, she suddenly thought of her sister again. Beth had been allowed to experience this every day, yet she had decided to leave it all behind. It was something Claire simply couldnt grasp. What could have been important enough to tear a woman away from a man as wonderful as Marcus?

Noticing that she was brooding, she shook her head and looked down at Marcus' sleeping face, the serenity returning to her expression and mind. He looked peaceful when he slept and Claire could not stop herself from carefuly tracing his jawline with her finger. She kept her touch as light as possible, not wanting to wake him at all. For a long time she just watched him, trying to burn every detail of his in her mind. Eventually however her eyes moved to the clock over the fireplace in her room and she sighed. It was time for him to go.
And so she leaned over and placed kisses on his face until she felt him stirr.
"As much as I dislike it, you should return to your room.", she told him when he opened his eyes. "But I will only release you if you promise to return to my bed tomorrow.", she added with some mischief in her voice.
 
Marcus fell into a deep sleep and when the dream came to him, he felt happiness because it was of Claire. They were down by the river that courses through his property. They were lying on a blanket watching the water churn over the rocks as it rushed past them. The sun was bright and he lay with his head in her lap, her soft gentle features staring down at him as they talked of their love. He smiled as her fingers drew lines on his face and then there was the kiss. It was as though it was a kiss like one he never felt before, soft and demanding all at the same time.

He wanted more and then opened his eyes, blinking at the sight before him. They were not on the blanket, enjoying the afternoon sun. He heard her soft voice tell him that he had to return to his room. Now fully awake he looked at Claire still naked and still lying next to him.

A smile spread across his face when he heard her tell him she would release him on the condition that he returns to her bedchambers on the following night. His fingers moved to her face, tracing the outline of her cheeks and then across her luscious lips. “I promise that I will come back to you tomorrow night but I fear that I may be unable to wait that long my dear Claire.”

His hand hooked on the back of her neck, pulling her down to him. “I want to taste you again,” he whispered as his lips met hers. He was intoxicated by her beauty and by the sexual stimulation she stirred within him. No woman had had such an effect on him not even his wife, Beth. He did not want to leave her but he knew that he must for one never knew when a servant might happen upon them.

“I so look forward to our meeting Lady Claire,” he said a bit breathlessly. He forced himself to get up but not before he again kissed her, pulling her body against him, feeling her breasts push provocatively against his chest. As their kiss deepened, he happened to catch a glimpse of the clock over the fireplace. The servants would be up soon and the chances of them getting caught were increasing with each passing moment.

“I must take my leave for now Claire.” As he rose from the bed he looked at her nakedness once more. Lady Claire was not ashamed of her body the way his wife was as she always tried to hide her nakedness from him. He found it exhilarating that Claire wanted him to see her. He leaned down for one last kiss and then asked. “I plan to ride out to the countryside tomorrow and would be honored to have you join me.”
 
One single kiss was enough to set her body aflame again, made her crave his body once more. But at the same time Claire felt tired. While he had slept, she had stayed awake. Her eyes felt heavy, but her lust for him forced her to stay awake. She gave into their kisses completely, pressing her willing body against his, tasting him wholeheartedly.
But this was not the moment to drown in pleasure again. It was simply getting too dangerous. Waiting all day however seemed almost cruel.

So when Marcus proposed a trip to the countryside, her face brightened. She hadnt even thought of simply escaping the servants like that.
"That would be lovely. I do adore the countryside. So much freedom and so many unexpected adventures. So many pleasures to be found.", she whispered, her hand tracing along his chest, before finally letting him go. Knowing that they would soon have privacy again, made the depature much easier for her.

Once he was out of the room, she put on her nightgown once more and slipped into bed. Just a few moments later she was alseep, reliving the experience of her first time with a man.
Even when she woke, the satisfaction of it all still lingered and she felt a pleasant soreness between her legs. Biting her lip, she ran her hand between her thighs, stroking her womanhood gently. She wasnt out for selfpleasure, but simply to itensify the images that were in her mind. In her fantasy it was Marcus' fingers on her, his lips and his tongue.
A knock on the door threw her out of her reverie and she quickly pulled her hands back.
"Come in.", she called and a moment later Frances walked in with a second maid to prepare her for the day.
"What kind of dress would you like to wear today?", the maid asked, as Frances brushed out Claire's hair.
"I think something casual and light would be nice. Im thinking of riding out today. Perhaps the red and black gown.", she answered, watching her reflection in the mirror.
She knew that the gown she picked not only accentuated her figure nicely, but that it was also very easy to take off, since it wasnt full of laces as many of her other gowns. Everything was thought out perfectly and she simply couldnt wait to see Marcus again.
It would be hard not to send him mischevious looks and smiles. They now shared a most special secret after all, but she knew that she had to control herself and keep up a most civilized conversation with him.
 
Marcus did not want to leave Claire but he knew he must. They had to be careful of the servants in the household finding out about their attraction to each other. Once in his bedchamber, he tried to sleep but the thought of Claire kept creeping into his brain. The feel of her lips against his almost seemed real and when he thought about him lying on top of her, his cock buried deep within her, shivers went up and down his spine and his cock hardened.

But eventually sleep overtook him and he dreamed of Claire but also in his dream was his wife. They were in a large room with a lot of people. He and Claire would sneak off to some dark corner of the room to kiss quickly and then touch each other out of pure lust for one another. Then they were in an adjoining room, kissing with such passion that the only thing on Marcus' mind was to take her right there. Then there was a sharp knock at the door. "Marcus are you in there? Marcus?" The knocking continued and he thought his wife would catch them together. Fear filled his heart as the knocking continued.

Slowly he opened his eyes realizing that it was morning. He looked around relieved that Beth was not in the room and that he was alone. The sharp knock came again. "Master Marcus it is time for breakfast. Lady Claire is waiting to join you in the sun room for breakfast."

Marcus looked at the clock on the mantle above the fireplace. "I was more tired than I thought as he bounced out of bed. Tell Lady Claire I will be right down Stephanie." He heard her respond and then she was gone.

Dressing hurriedly he pulled on a white silk shirt with ruffles down the front and then pulled on his black riding pants and boots. He was anxious to see Claire and wondered what she thought of last night as he rushed from his room.

Joshua greeted him at the bottom of the stairs. Marcus instructed the trusty servant to ready his horse for a morning ride and to also saddle one for Lady Claire. Walking into the small sun room, he saw Claire sitting with her back to him gazing out into the countryside. The room was added at the request of Lady Beth who wanted to grow flowers in winter. But there were no flowers now that she was gone.

Marcus walked up behind Claire and put his hands on her shoulders squeezing them slightly. "Good morning Lady Claire." His voice tried to hide the excitement of seeing her again. Footsteps sounded behind him and he moved to the other side of the table and sat down.

When he saw her outfit he let out a low whistle. He couldn't help but think that he wanted her naked and then when he looked up at her face he saw her soft smile that said so much. He returned the smile. "I trust you slept well last night Lady Claire. I am so looking forward to our ride into the countryside this morning." he said as Francis came into the room with two hot plates of food.
 
A small sigh escaped her her lips when she felt him squeeze her shoulders. Instantly her mind went back to how he had touched her during the night. His hands on her breasts, on her pussy... Still, she managed an innocent smile for him, even though her eyes betrayed the passion she felt inside.
"I slept very well, thank you. I hoped you enjoyed your night as well.", she told him, her words holding more than just one meaning.

She picked up the tea the servants had left for them and sipped it, hiding her face from his view for a moment, before she gracefully placed the cup back down.
"I am very excited about the countryside as well. I am very sad to say that I havent had the chance to explore the grounds ever since I arrived. There was so much to do in the house."
She spoke of anything and everything, upkeeping a conversational note, but whenever she looked at him, she could feel her body react. Claire wanted him again, wanted to feel the waves of pleasure roll through her body while he thrusted into her over and over again. She could feel her nipples harden at her memories and she tried her best to distract herself with their conversation.
In the end she was more than happy when breakfast ended however and the stableboy announced that their horses would be ready as quickly as possible.

"And where will you be taking me?", Claire asked when they moved to the stables and Marcus helped her up onto her horse. "Is there something particular you want to show me?", she asked and again her eyes sparked with desire.
The suspense was beginning to get to her and her nervosity seemed to translate onto her mare, which began to move impatiently.
Finally they got to move out and once on the open road, they let the horses run wild. They raced for a while, without even deciding on a goal or a winner. Just enjoying the freedom was enough. At least for a while, for Claire wished for much more than an exciting ride. Suddenly she imagined herself on Marcus, riding him, bouncing up and down on his cock with her head thrown back in pleasure.
 
Last edited:
“Yes I enjoyed a most refreshing night,” he responded letting her know that he caught her doubled meaning.

It was very difficult for Marcus to not just jump out of his chair and go to Claire. He had thought about her when he went to bed and then she was on his mind when he awoke this morning. Even though his pleasant dream was interrupted by the thought of Lady Beth catching them, he knew he had to have Lady Claire again. He was being consumed by the softness of her breasts and the luscious curves of her body. When he thought of her sucking his cock, a jolt of hunger for her nakedness again coursed through his loins.

They tried hard to talk civilly with the servants coming in and out of the sun room unannounced. They were only trying to help them but Marcus wished they were gone so he could have Claire for himself whenever he wanted. When Francis left the room, he told her, “I understand that there is a lot to do in the house and I am most appreciative of the fine job you have done with the staff in Lady Beth’s absence.” He looked at her outfit and smiled wickedly as he continued, “I too am very excited about riding the estate with you.”

The rest of breakfast was done quite hurriedly as they wanted to get out of the mansion to be by themselves again. When they arrived at the stable, he saw the mischievous smile on Claire’s face when she asked, "And where will you be taking me? Is there something particular you want to show me?"

There was definitely something he wanted to show her. He wanted to take her right there in the stable and from the look in her eyes, she wanted the same thing. He got up on his mount and then looked at her. With Joshua and the stable boy standing nearby he couldn’t blurt out that he wanted to fuck her again. Instead he tried to give her a demur smile and said, “Lady Claire It has been a long time since I rode to the far side of the property. I’m sure we will find some things of interest that you have not seen in a long time.”

Looking at Joshua and the stable boy he saw they did not read anything into his hidden message to Claire. “Joshua, remember what we talked about yesterday. I want you to find out why no one knew Lady Beth was leaving especially since she took two very large trunks. I know she couldn’t have moved them by herself.” The look on Joshua’s face seemed to change and for a moment, Marcus thought the old man may know more than he was letting on.

They were off, leaving the old man and the stable boy along with the mansion and all the servants behind. Racing down the narrow roads and across stone bridges, they enjoyed the freedom they both sought. This was so much different than riding into battle. Next to him one minute was Claire, riding peacefully and then she was off, kicking her horse, encouraging him to catch her. Marcus was one to rise up to a challenge and his horse reared up when he put his spurs into his flanks. The horse was used to Marcus’ demands of speed and soon they were chasing down the lovely Claire.

They came upon a stream and Marcus headed for the cool water. Jumping off his house he called out to Claire. I think we need to let the horses cool down a bit. He wiped some of the lather off his horse and then released him. He knew he wouldn’t go far. They had been through hell together and they knew each other well. Marcus knew his horse would keep an eye on Claire’s horse. Walking to Claire’s horse he smiled up into her lovely face. “Allow me to help you down Claire,” he said. That was not the only thing he wanted to help her with.
 
Claire stopped when he did, allowing her horse to trot over to the water before coming to a final halt. Because of the fast journey, her hair had become undone, now falling down to her midback in wild waves. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes reflected the exdcitement she was feeling. All in all, she looked even more enchanting than usual, allowing her wilder side to show on the outside as well.

When Marcus offered her his aid in getting off the saddle, she all too happily slid down into his arms, her hands on his shoulders for additional support. But even after feeling the ground underneath her feet, did she remain close to him, her body pressed against his.
"Finally.", she just whispered, before leaning in to kiss him. She wasnt ashamed to take the initiative this time, sharing with him her unbridled passion and desire.
"I kept thinking about you all night.", she continued between their kissing.
"About your naked body against mine, about your fingers on my flesh and your cock deep inside of me."
The arousal became apparent in her voice as she almost rubbed herself against his clothed form.

They were completely alone and with no risk of being found by anyone. They were on his lands after all, far away from the village and from the manor, as well as hidden by the treets around them.
Claire's hands tore almost impatiently on his jacket, eager to get it off him, but because she was still pressed tightly agains him, their lips locked, she was her own obstacle. On one hand she wanted his naked skin against her again, but on the other she didnt want to stop their delicious kissing, as they practically devoured each other. The passion between them was still young and wild, making her more impatient than necessary.

Finally her hands managed to tear the first item of clothing off her lover, before quickly getting to work on the next. If possible, she would have torn the fabric away from his body, but she knew that they would have to return decently to hide any suspicions.
While she was busy with his garments, she could feel Marcus' hands working on her own. Beneath her riding dress, she wore nothing but her horset and stocking, wanting to surprise him. The white corset pushed her breasts up provocatively, while the equally white stockings highlighted her long legs. Between the two items was the bare flesh of her buttocks and sex, displayed just for him once the dress fell to the ground.
Claire knew that she was probably already wet for him, seeing as her mind had been racing with the most improper thoughts almost all morning.
"Please, I want you so bad.", she asked of him, while they worked on the last remnants of their clothing.
 
Marcus welcomed Claire into his arms when she slid off the saddle. Her windblown hair was free to bounce in different directions and he another side of Claire. A side that seemed to say she was carefree and not held to the constraints of a proper woman in today’s society. She had demonstrated some of that wildness last night when, in her bedchambers, she sucked his cock until he exploded in her mouth. And now she was in his arms whispering to him, telling him she wanted him again.

And how he wanted her. His cock had swelled some on the ride, thinking about the pleasures they would enjoy together. Now with her in his arms, he returned her kiss with equal fervor. His lips pressed hard against hers, tasting the forbidden kiss of his sister-in-law but unable to resist her seductive lips. His arms wrapped tightly around her, not wanting the kiss to end. The swell of her breasts pushing seductively against his chest sent tingling sensations through his body. He wanted to see her nakedness, to touch and kiss her all over again. Last night they had made love by candlelight and the room was erotically charged in the soft flickering light. Now, in the mid-morning light, under the shade of the tall oaks, he wanted again to see her natural beauty.

After another searing kiss, he pulled his head back slightly, slightly gasping for breath. “I too dreamed of our naked bodies pressing against each other.” His hand found the long strands of her hair hanging down her back. Pulling her head back, he smiled at her pretty face. “I want you Claire. I want to touch and kiss your every inch of your body and feel your caresses on my body. I desire to have you Claire.”

It was one thing to say he wanted Claire but to desire her took on a whole new meaning. Ever since she greeted him at the manor when he arrived home, she was in his thoughts. Last night was such an erotic experience between them and now he wanted to repeat that experience or maybe even enhance it beyond what they enjoyed in the privacy of her bedchambers.

Their hands clawed at each others clothing while still trying to feel the pleasure of their lips pressed tightly against one another. Slowly they began to make headway, his outer coat and then his linen shirt. He groaned when her hands slid deliciously over his crotch, squeezing his manhood that would soon be exposed to her eyes.

His hands were not idle, caressing her breasts and then hurriedly untying the lace that held her dress on her body. Her soft cry of wanting him only made his fingers move faster, wanting to reveal the body that he worshipped last night. Pulling the lace from the eyelets soon had the dress loose enough to be pulled over her head.
Wasting no time, his hands grabbed the soft fabric, pulling it over her head to reveal her white corset and stockings.

He smiled broadly, looking at his lover standing in the cool mid-morning air dressed only in a very sexy outfit. Her nipples were hard and pointy from the cool air and begging to be fondled and kissed. Marcus took her into his arms and kissed her ardently, feeling the tips of her nipples boring into his naked chest.

“I want you,” he whispered between kisses. He fingers were busy pushing his britches over his hips. When they fell to his feet, he kicked them out of the way, letting out a long groan when her hand slipped around his cock, slowly stroking his semi-hard member.

His hands were busy too, moving from breast to breast as they held their kiss for a long time. Marcus gently pushed her back against a large oak tree that was probably a few hundred years old. He grabbed her hands in his and raised them over her head. He pulled back slightly, holding her captive with one hand. He smiled as he looked down at her half naked body. There was no need to remove anything else right now.

Reaching down to the area between her corset and stockings, his fingers found the lips of her wet pussy. “I see you have been thinking about something Claire,” he laughed while rubbing a finger over the slick lips. Holding her hands above her head, he leaned down to kiss her hard on the lips while two of his free fingers slipped inside her. He gasped at the heat around his fingers. “I love it that you are so wet,” he groaned as his fingers found her clit and began to caress it.
 
Claire could not get enough of touching him. Her hands roamed all over his body, but when he finally shed the last of his garments, she could reach for the part that was probably aching for her attention most. Gently she carressed his length, feeling him harden under her fingers, as they became more demanding.
To her surprise however, she wasnt given much playtime. Claire allowed him to push her against the tree and didnt protest when he pinned her hands over her head. This was new to her, but the situation had something so erotic that she moaned even before he touched her.

In this new position she could only feel and watch. She was entirely his to do with as he pleased and just the thought of what he would do made her shiver in anticipation.
His fingers moved to her bare sex and traced her lips gently.
"I have been thinking about quite a lot of things...and they all involve you naked.", she told him rather boldly, before his touch made her gasp softly. She was very wet indeed and more that eager for his fingers. She gasped louder when Marcus slipped two fingers into her, sliding in quickly due to her wetness. She closed her eyes and felt her knees go weak.
"Im always wet for you, Marcus. Always ready for your body.", she moaned to him as he began to thrust his fingers in and out of her wetness. Within moments her hips were bucking and gyrating against his fingers, trying to get as much stimulation as possible.

Claire actually couldnt believe that this was really happening. She was pinned against a tree, almost naked, while her lover fingered her hungy pussy. And all that outside in broad daylight. But because of those incredible circumstances, she only felt an extra rush of excitement. Combined with her arousal and the desire to cum again, she was quickly panting loudly, begging Marcus for more.
"Please...push another finger into me.", she asked of him. She wanted to be filled properly, just like with his cock. "I want you to make me cum. I want to cum on your fingers."
Surely a lady should not talk like that, but Claire didnt care. To her, it was more than erotic to share with her lover what she wanted and how much she liked what he was doing to her.

At one point she was tempted to use her hands to play with her breasts, but they remained firmly locked above her head. She would take pleasure from Marcus and it would be at his pace and at whatever touch he decided to grace her with. It was driving her deliciously mad and made her crave release only more. But somehow she was stuck right on the edge. His fingers within her felt amazing, but they never gave her enough pleasure to push her into an orgasm, yet at the same time they felt so good that she was sure to cum any moment. The sweet torment continued for a while, until Claire couldnt take it any more.
"Please, Marcus.", she begged. "I need to cum so badly."
 
Her words of how wet she was for him excited him. His cock, hard and straight pressed against her hip as he listened to her moans of pleasure. He heard her breathing quicken when the two fingers teasing her clit slipped into her very wet pussy. Claire was surrendering herself to him and he had never felt that his wife Beth wanted anything more than a quick bout of sex and then off to sleep. But with his sister-in-law it was totally different. She seemed to want more, to find another level of sexual awareness.

His lips captured hers again, crushing them as their tongues sought out one another. There was a hunger that was growing stronger, a hunger that would only be quieted by the ultimate pleasure for both of these lovers.

Her hips thrust against him as if she was penetrated by his cock. But his fingers served their purpose, driving deep within her pussy, feeling the muscles of her tight cunt, squeezing harder and more demanding.

Marcus heard a hawk high above screeching as it hunted for food. Marcus smiled and thought about his delicious Claire, pinned up against a tree while he delighted in giving her the pleasure she sought so much. His fingers began to thrust harder inside her as her hips bucked back and forth trying to keep his fingers from leaving her hot pussy.

When he pulled his lips from hers, he heard another request. I]"Please...push another finger into me. I want you to make me cum. I want to cum on your fingers."[/I]

Marcus was a bit surprised hearing a lady talk with such urgent wanton need. He had only heard such talk in the whore houses he went to after battles. But here was his sister-in-law asking for him to give her more. He smiled down at the captive Claire. "It will give me the most pleasure to serve your needs Lady Claire." The talk was formal but the meaning was very clear. He wanted her dancing on his finger until she screamed of her lust for him into the woods and pasture.

As his three fingers filled her tight and hot pussy, his lips were busy kissing her lips and then moving to her neck. He felt his cock jerk a little when it made contact with her skin. He wanted to bury his cock into her wet pussy but she was out on the ledge too far. His only thought was to give her what she wanted, a release of pent up desires.

Lifting his head he smiled at the lust filled eyes of his lover. "And cum you shall my dear Claire."

His fingers pushed deep inside her once more but he did not bother to try and remove them. His thumb found her hard clit and he heard her moans grow louder as he rubbed the wet jewel. "Cum for me Claire, I want to feel your hot juices coat my fingers and then I'm going to let you ride my cock."

His lips moved to a rigid nipple. He felt her body buck against him as his tongue first teased the hard nub and then his teeth nipped at its very tip. His excitement was growing with hers but he wanted her to find the sweet pleasures before he would be rewarded with her pussy. Her body was squirming against his fingers and lips as he worked her over, taking her to the very edge of the climatic cliff. And then he knew she could not turn back when she let out a long gasp and then her body stiffened as her body slipped over the edge.
 
Claire's mind stopped thinking straight when he pushed a third finger into her as she had asked. He was stretching her out further, but it still wasnt the same sensation as having his cock burried deep within her wetness. However, it was enough to have her moan and scream every time he thrust his fingers into her. She was getting closer and closer to her orgasm now and it was hard to keep standing. The fact that her legs felt like jelly only made her sink further onto his fingers, while at the same time still trying to keep standing.

His lips on her flesh were only adding to the fire inside of her and she knew that her release would be more than satisfying. She was so very very close already and she thought she would reach her climax gradually, but suddenly Marcus whispered his command for her to cum, before pushing his fingers deeply into her and playing with her clit. That practically pushed Claire into her orgasm without a warning and she gasped loudly as her sex convulsed around her lover's fingers, her juices trickling over them. She was gasping and groaning for a while, as her body tried not to slump forward, but when the last waves of pleasure ebbed away, she couldnt hold herself up any longer and allowed herself to lean against her lover.
Still breathing hard, she let out a happy sigh.
"You are amazing, Marcus...", she whispered against his flesh. And it wasnt an empty flattery either. She truly meant it, for none of her previous lovers, no matter how experienced, had coaxed such intense orgasms from her. She was sure that, unlike her sister, she would never tire of Marcus as her lover.

Finally able to move her hands freely again, she allowed one to rest around Marcus' neck, while the other ran down his arm and then towards his chest, before moving even lower to grasp his hard cock. She began stroking it idly, as she tried to regain her strength and breath.
"You gave me such a wonderful orgasm, I think its only fair that I repay you.", she continued, now looking up at him with her eyes glazed over by lust. She had just come, yet Claire still looked ready for much more. It was obvious she was far from tired.
"How would you like to receive your pleasure, Marcus? I will do whatever you wish. I want to please you. I want to hear you groan in desire and I want to feel you cum for me as I came for you."
Claire was not ashamed to use such wanton language. In fact, she liked it even. There was nothing more erotic for her than to be direct with her lovers and tell them exactly what she wanted and what she felt.

Her hand grasped his shaft more tightly as she began stroking him more firmly. He was already so big and hard and she loved how he felt in her hand. Looking down she also instantly remembered his taste, followed quickly by the memory of how he was plunging in and out of her wet pussy. A shiver when through her and her eyes moved back to her lover, waiting for his answer.
 
When Claire’s body slumped against him, having found the release it was wanting, he put his arm around her to steady her. He smiled when she told him he was amazing. Whether it was true or not he was pleased she had said it. His wife never uttered those words to him after sex. For a brief moment he thought of his wife and wondered if Joshua had found anything about his missing wife. He felt in his heart that Joshua knew something about her disappearance.

His thoughts of Joshua and his wife were distracted by the feel of Claire’s hand sliding down his chest and stomach to his nearly erect cock. He let the images of his servant and wife slip to the back of his brain for now. There was something more pressing and urgent gong on and he turned his total attention to the beautiful sister-in-law. Her hand was stroking his cock slowly and methodically bringing it back to life. He gasped and let out a moan as it didn’t’ take Claire’s hand long to make it grow hard and stiff while she told him it was only fair she repay him.

He chuckled when she told him she would do anything to make him cum; that she wanted to hear him groan and moan in desire for her. And he had no doubt that she would. Last night and this morning was evidence enough that she wasn’t afraid to go after what she wanted. Most of the women in society were prim and proper all the time due to social pressures. He got the distinct impression that Claire could be the proper young woman when she had to be and the wicked sensual siren the opportunity presented itself. And now, with him, in plain daylight with no one around to spy on them, she was the temptress that he adored.

He turned her to him and hugged her tight, kissing her neck and ear while feeling her young breasts pressing into his muscular chest. His hands strayed to her lovely ass cheeks, squeezing each of them in his large hands as he thought of her request. While they stood together under the large oak tree he felt her hand that had hand that stayed fixed on his stiff manhood, stroking it with more determination.

Pulling back, he looked into her eyes and smiled at her. “Since you have said you would like to return the favor it would only be decent of me as a gentleman to grant that request.” He looked down at her breasts, so soft and white and then he saw her hand stroking his shaft. “Hmmm I think I have just the thing for you my dear Lady Claire.”

He took her hand and walked her to the edge of the trees where the pasture spread out before them. The grass was long and blew gently in the wind as he found a soft area for his reward. The hawk screeched above the pasture and then swooped down into the grass and soon was flying off with its reward. Marcus lay down on his back looking up at his lover. His cock was stiff lying on his stomach as he spoke. “My Lady Claire I saw the way you rode your mare this morning bouncing in the saddle. I lay here ready for you to do with as you wish.”
 
Claire was very eager to return the pleasure she had received and had expected to sink to her knees, but instead Marcus led her towards a sofer patch on the ground, laying down before her and sharing his wish with her. Hearing him invite her to ride him, bought a smile to her face. It had been what she had imagined doing earlier and was actually more than eager to live out the fantasy.

But she didnt join him instantly, but instead stood above him, presenting her body to his eyes. She ran her hands over her breasts and down to her still wet womanhood, stimulating herself a bit more.
"Mmmm, I am so looking forward to ride you.", she told him, slowly walking towards him until she stood over him, her legs on either side of him. Eventually she sank down on her knees, rubbing her wet womanhood against the length of his cock, coating him with her juices. She knew that he probably wanted to slip into her, but she wanted to tease him a bit further.
"Does that feel good?", she asked, as she continued to grind her body against him.

After a few minutes however her own need became too strong to keep up the game. She used her hand to guide his hard cock to her entrance and, while keeping direct eye contact with him, she began to sink down. He was stretching her so good and she moaned happily when he went in deeper and deeper. Finally he was all the way inside her and Claire smiled.
Grinding her hips against him, she ran her hand over his chest. Her motion was providing him with some friction, but it was far from really riding him. Yet.
"Please, touch my breasts.", she asked of him and only once his hands began to massage her full globes, did Claire begin to raise her hips, before sliding down his cock again.
She moved until his cock was barely inside of her, before moving down slowly, enjoying every inch that entered her again. Her slow pace was deliberate, because she wanted to enjoy the sensation of being filled.

Claire could however feel her lover's urgency when his hips began to move against hers, urging her on to move faster. Happily she complied and began riding him faster, as his fingers played with her taunt nipples. Her moans were overshadowing nature's sounds around them, but she didnt care. All that mattered was his cock deep within her, his hands on her breasts and the look of pure hot lust in his eyes.
"Ohhh, thats soooo good....", she moaned happily as she began to bounce earnestly on his cock. "I love feeling you inside of me."
Right then she didnt even care about having an orgasm. She just wanted to feel him within her, pulsating, throbbing and filling her.
 
Marcus had to wait only momentarily for Claire. He smiled up at her as she teased him by running her hands over her body, caressing her breasts and her pussy. She had just had a climax a few minutes ago but it seemed to him that her desire for sex was insatiable.

His laugh filled the pasture when she told him she was looking forward to riding him. His hands slid up and down her thighs as he stood over him, staring down at him with a glint of mischievous play in her eyes. When she bent her knees, he thought she would take his hard cock and slip it inside her wet pussy.

“Ohhh God that feels great,” he moaned as she rubbed his erection with her wet sex. “I want you to get my cock all nice and wet and then slip it into your hot pussy.” He would never have said this to his wife, Beth, and for that matter he would probably not say these things to a proper lady. But it was clear that Claire was a lady who liked to prim and proper but she also liked to rather raunchy side of life. He wondered where she learned how to tease a man so deliciously.

Marcus let out a loud groan of satisfaction when Claire grabbed his cock and then sank down slowly and deliberately, their eyes not losing contact. He did as she asked, reaching out to touch her large globes of flesh swinging in front of him. His large hands massaged them, squeezing and feeling them mold to his hands while she started to rise up and down on his cock.

Her pussy felt so tight and hot surrounding his manhood. He moaned as her hips moved a bit faster while his fingers found the rigid nipples, taut and ready for his pleasure. Capturing each one between his thumb and forefinger, he twisted and pulled on them, hearing her soft moans grow louder.

His hips moved up to meet her thrusts and the feeling of his cock buried deep within her pussy was great. He rested his hips on the soft grass and then she started to grind her hips in a circular motion causing him to let out another loud groan.

Marcus loved the slow pace of her hips bouncing seductively on his cock. His hands massaged her breasts and then he sat upright capturing one of her nipples between his teeth. He loved the sound she made when his teeth nibbled on the tip of her nipple. He moved from one breast to the other and then lay back down with a satisfied look on his face. His hands moved to her thighs, squeezing them as the sensations in his shaft began to build higher.

“I love the way you ride Lady Claire,” he laughed. “You can ride me anytime you want. But you better be careful not to get bucked off your saddle.”

To give her a sample, he bucked his hips upward, almost lifting her off him. As he settled back down, he felt her muscles clamp hard around his shaft as if to silently say that she had a good grip on the situation. He was enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy with each rise and fall of her hips. “Do you like your ride so far my fair Lady? Ride me like a stallion Claire. Ride me hard and make me give up my sweet load for you.”
 
(Sorry for the long absence. Went through a bit of a bad breakup and that kinda put me off sexual thoughts for a while)

Claire was enjoying riding him more than she had ever expected. Her friends always told her that a man was always supposed to be on top, but reversing the field was far more satisfying than she had ever expected. She had full control over the pace and intensity of their fucking and she loved being able to look down at her lovers face and see the look of utter pleasure in his eyes.

His dirty words made her sigh happily as she began riding him even harder. When he once thrusted up agains her, she almost slipped off, but quickly regained her balance. There was no way she would let his cock escape until she had felt him throb inside her as he had done last night. Claire so desperately wanted him to cum for her, as it gave her an incredible feeling of power and satisfaction. Giving was as great as receiving to her when it came to carnal pleasures.

"I want you inside of me every day now.", she moaned to him as she drove her wetness up and down on his cock. "I want you filling me till I scream."
As she continued to bounce on him, she could feel his cock beginning to throb inside of her and she moaned happily. He was getting close, she thought, and so doubled her efforts to give him pleasure.
"Marcus, cum inside of me.", she whispered to him, her eyes meeting his directly as she sank down on him fully, keeping him as deep within her as possible, only rotating her hips to give him some additional stimulation.

And then she felt it, the extra heat deep within her that made her shudder pleasantly. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the delicious sensation and purred.
"Yeah, thats it. Mmmm."
She kept rocking lightly against him until she felt the last of his spurts within her. Then she leaned forward, her body pressing against his as she just lay there, feeling him soften inside her pussy. Claire herself hadnt cum that time, but that didnt diminish the experience at all. Feeling him within her had been amazing enough and knowing that she had given him pleasure was even better.

"I think I found a completely new love for riding.", she whispered against his skin with a smile on her face. "I think we will have to take trips to the countryside more often."
 
Claire reacted to his request to ride him hard by grinding down on his shaft, telling him she wanted him inside her every day. Her words rattled in his brain while his groans of lust grew louder and louder in the open air of the pasture. His hands roamed over her body touching her ripe nipples and then squeezing her thighs as her hips picked up the pace. He tried to smile but the sensations of his yearning for her skewed his face into a mask of desire. When she placed her hands on his chest and began to ride him harder, bouncing up and down faster, all he could do was close his eyes and take in the growing vibrations in his cock. The desire to explode was growing stronger each moment as his hips became more demanding. She was clamping her pussy around his shaft, squeezing him tightly, silently demanding him to lose his load.

Opening his eyes, he saw her lustful stare and hard breathing intently watching his face. His moans mixed with hers when she encouraged him to cum inside her. He was trying to hold off and wasn’t sure how long he can last what with the demanding way she was fucking him. Something changed with the way she was riding him. He saw a small smile curl on her edges of her lips. When her hips pushed down onto him and she didn’t rise, he knew she was going in for the kill. His cock lay deep inside her, her muscles gripping him, and then she started to slowly grind her hips in a circular motion. The sensations were overwhelming and Marcus knew he could hold back no longer. He let out a loud groan, his body tensed for the inevitable explosion and then the telltale throbbing in his cock overtook his senses.

His fingers clamped on her thighs, digging into the soft skin as the first wave hit. His breathing was harsh and ragged as each torrent erupted from him. He opened his eyes to see that she had closed them for a moment, taking in the feel of his juices filling her pussy. He loved the way she slowly rocked her body over him, milking him completely of his seed and then laid on him as they tried to restore their strength.

The loud laughed filled the air when she told him she had a new love for riding. “You can ride me like that every day,” he responded giving her a soft loving kiss on the cheek. “I’m so looking forward to spending time with you Claire and experiencing new things.” He stopped for a moment thinking of the different ways to enjoy each other sensually and erotically. The thought of romping in the garden, chasing her until he caught her, throwing her on the ground to make mad passionate love made him smile. The madam had taught him much in the short time he was with her and now Marcus wanted to enjoy those delights with Claire. The madam had told him that the bedroom was not the only place to be intimate.

He looked up into her eyes and smiled. A brief thought of his wife entered his mind but he dismissed it quickly. He knew they both would have to face the day when Lady Beth returned home but for now he didn’t want to spoil the moment. The way her breasts pushed against his chest felt great and he wanted to spend the rest of the day just lying in her arms.

“What do you say my sweet Claire that we take a quick dip in the water and then go into town? When I came through town yesterday, they were setting up for a fair. I think it would be great to go with you.” There would be talk about the captain being in public without his wife but it didn’t matter to him. Let them talk. Beth had left without so much as leaving a note. The thought of Beth reminded him that he must talk to Joshua as soon as they returned to the mansion. “So what do you say Claire? Would you like to take a swim with me and then go off to the fair?”
 
Claire was still basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking as she listened to him talk of his plans for the rest of the day. That was also something new and refreshing for her. Usually she had quickly parted ways with her casual lovers after having sucked their cocks and having received pleasure from their fingers. There was no further intimacy or even conversation. Just the mutual agreement that no word would be lost about the incident.
The fact that Marcus was dedicating more time to her actually made her smile. It made him so much better as a lover, not just in the physical way.

"That sounds lovely. Both the fair and the bath.", she told him, still resting on top of him with his cock inside of her. Even though he had grown soft, Claire just wanted to remain as one with him for a while longer. She leaned up ever so slightly as her hand drew idle circles on his shoulder.
"But lets stay like this for just a little while longer."
She really didnt want to move right away. Being connected to him like that was simply too irresistible.

But eventually it was time to move and she reluctantly moved off her lover, rising to her feet. Some of their mixed juices began trickling down her inner thigh, but she didnt seem to care at all. In fact, knowing that he had filled her so much gave her a quick boost of pleasure.
Completely naked, she ran over to the stream and dipped her feet into the water. The first contact felt icy cold, but she knew that this would pass. It was a very warm day and the water had had time to warm up during the last two months.
At her second attempt she allowed her entire body to slip into the water. The moment Marcus joined her, she moved over to him to wrap her arms around his shoulders. They laughed freely together as they just enjoyed each others company, while exchanging kisses and caresses. They fooled around in the water for a while until Claire began to feel cold again and they moved to dry off on the grass.

Still completely nude, Claire didnt feel at all uncomfortable or embrassed. She even liked being so open with Marcus and she smiled when he laid his head on her lap. Gently she began to run her hand through his hair, while she enjoyed the warm rays of the sun on her body.
"Will it be ok to go to the fair with me? Without Beth I mean.", she suddenly asked as her sister returned to her mind. A small wave of guilt followed, but she shook it away quickly. It was wrong to lust after her own sister's husband and even worse to actually become his lover, but Claire kept telling herself that Beth had left on her own, that she wasnt really stealing him from her.

She looked down at her lover and then shifted position so that she could easily lean down to kiss him again, her kiss hungry and demanding. It was as if she was trying to push all thoughts about her sister as far as possible by concentrating on pleasure.
Claire didnt mean for things to get too steamy again, but she just didnt want to stop exploring his mouth with her tongue.
Before things got too far however she stopped and sat up again. If they kept on going they would never make it to the fair as he had suggested.
"Will you come to me tonight again?", Claire asked as she began to look for her garments to put them back on.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top