Anything but Christmas mini-snap contest - entries due Dec 20

Piscator

Literotica Guru
Pull on your Scrooge hat and send me your meanest Anything but Christmas poem. Any form, non-form or uniform that's longer than 3 lines and 17 words is acceptable. Send your submissions to me by Dec 20 and I'll post on the Winter Solstice. Who wrote what will be revealed on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas for you Americans).

Last edited:
Who wrote what will be revealed on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas for you Americans).
I know about Boxing Day because my wife was raised somewhere in the Empire. But for a long time I thought it had something to do with actual boxing. ;)

Boxing Day used to be the big after-Christmas sale day but I think it has been eclipsed by the umbra of Black Friday from our neighbours to the South.

Entries are trickling in, the first batch will be posted Dec 16, with later submissions added until Dec 20.

Anything but Christmas? I've got a patent on all contests starting with Anything

Anything but Christmas? I've got a patent on all contests starting with Anything

Anyone But Harry Hill

Slipping in slush
tumbling for a spill
Onward I mush!
Mustn't be late for my fill
of eggnog toasts
giftly giving and off key caroling
while the presence of Christmas Ghosts
Futures, Pasts and Presents
invade my dreams of Butter cookie 'n' milk
and the North Poled nookie of Elven ilk

Last edited:
Happy Humbuggery To You
Happy Humbuggery To You
Happy Humbuggery To Yoo-oou
Get The Fuck Off My Doorstep

Now, if I was John McClane from Die Hard
I'd gouge you in the eye
How?
with an icicle about yay-long
leave your carcass freezing in the yard
Do you like my Christmas song?

Oh, tan-ned bottom
Oh, tan-ned bottom
How delightfully
I spanketh thee

Deck the halls
with silicone balls and dildoes
Spunk right on the walls
Let the maid clean it up

Huddled like fetuses
beneath accumulating ashes
Lava Lava La
Kissing our asses goodbye

Raining hellfire
sulfuric noxious gasses
Lava Lava La
An unpleasant way to die

Christmas in Pompeii
Petrified, can't run away
Lava Lava Lava Lava La La La

From deep in the underground
comes a burning sensation
Lava Lava La La Lava La La

" Travis longed for the......." Is GM's style: i feel it was written by GM .....

.. :D
good, good, is it beautiful in Mumbai tonight? you can post on the other thread you know, I think your guess was right.

Mumbai is getting cooler in
December : we just saw Rogue One at a multiplex and Harry i've been posting stories at the BDSM, Sci-Fi and Erotic Horror threads.

Back