The "an excuse to show off her ..." thread, understanding indirect seduction.

Your reading comprehension is zero to nil and you can't recognize sarcasm when it slaps you in the face.

Also your views of women and sex are so far off the mark that it's obvious you're talking out your ass.

So go grow up and come back when you actually have something worth discussing.

Go look at all your posts, not one has any form of fact, detail or argument that actually backs up what you say. This means you're all talk and no walk. How's that for comprehension? *smile*

For example, I said that a women needs at least 4 inches into her vagina during sexual intercourse. If that isn't true you should provide a counter argument.

Understand?
 
Last edited:
What would be the top reasons for a woman to flash her breasts to a person of the opposite sex?
 
What would be the top reasons for a woman to flash her breasts to a person of the opposite sex?

1) to attract a person of the opposite sex.
2) to taunt opposite sex types because she's a lesbian and they can't have hers.
3) she wasn't flashing them at you, it's motherfuckin hot and she's a sweaty uncomfortable breasts owner.
4) unfair negotiating practice in a business meeting.
5) The member of the opposite sex she's flashing them at is her 8 month old son who needs to feed and go to sleep.
 
Well then Stella here's another one for you and the others:

Top Favorite Ways (at least 3) of seeing even a tidbit of nudity that you would use in a story.
 
Ooh, nice one,Ace!
Counting down;
5)She wriggles right out of her clothes before my eyes-- with no warning.

4)Add a challenging grin or scowl or smirk, to the above

3)During the course of our flirtation, I daringly tug at her teeshirt, or her waist band, or whatever is handy, just long enough to make a show of peeking.

2) I run my hand up her leg... all the way up. (Yes, I do a lot of looking with my hands :D)

And My favorite-- at least, tonight--
1) She's soaking wet-- rain, or a sudden dunking, or sweat-- and her little chiffon dress is plastered and nearly transparent against her body. That's a beautiful thing. :cattail:
 
Peeking through a keyhole OR
Pretending to leave, then watching around the corner OR
Sneaking a view through a window.

Lots of ways to peek!
 
Peeking through a keyhole OR
Pretending to leave, then watching around the corner OR
Sneaking a view through a window.

Lots of ways to peek!

You better not get cought.
I don't know about over there, but over here, you gonna get well busted for that.

" Originally Posted by topace
What would be the top reasons for a woman to flash her breasts to a person of the opposite sex?
"

She shows them to either her husband /boyfriend or
shows the scars to her Doctor.
 
You better not get cought.
I don't know about over there, but over here, you gonna get well busted for that.

" Originally Posted by topace
What would be the top reasons for a woman to flash her breasts to a person of the opposite sex?
"

She shows them to either her husband /boyfriend or
shows the scars to her Doctor.
I don't peek in real life. I was referring to plot ideas for stories.
 
Otherwise, I want to find YOU interesting and I want YOU to find ME interesting. That's the beginning of a great relationship in my book.

Seduce my mind, and you can have my body.
Touch my soul, and I'll be yours forever.

Oh, and you should have a hot sister who likes to fuck, too. LMAO!!!!

Naw, she's too much of a good Catholic ;-)
 
it's no fun when you make responses that make no sense.

I simply read it the way you wrote it: There didn't need to be penetration because you were going to take a higher angle of attack.
If that's not what you meant, maybe you need to be a little more clear ...

Alright, it sounds like you've never had sex with a man. Are you like 20?

I have three children older than that.
That should answer both questions

First off if ones dick was the size of a finger the woman would not be satisfied even if his angle of attack was flawless. You need to fill her at least 4 inches in addition to the correct angles.

I'll argue that point. Bigger is nice, but I knew a guy in college who had 4" or less.
I didn't think he could give me any satisfaction with that little thing; but boy, did he prove me wrong!!
What he lacked in size, he more than made up for in technique and reduced me to a quivering mass by the time he was done.

Now some angles won't be effective for simultaneous impact, in that case one can use their finger in addition to the thrusting.

"Dammit, Jim, I'm a sex therapist, not an engineer!!" ;-)
 
Back
Top