Cock Biting

dwemer254

Virgin
Recently I've been fantasizing about having a Dominant women tie me up and bite my cock. Kinda new to the whole Domain/sub scene. Is this a weird fantasy to even be having?

Ouch

Nothings weird if two or more people consent. enjoy it and make sure she doesnt have a biting fetish or that she ties you too tight.

I've heard plenty weirder fantasies in my time. And besides just because something is weird doesn't mean it's wrong :)

Nothings weird if two or more people consent. enjoy it and make sure she doesnt have a biting fetish or that she ties you too tight.
Wouldn't it be better if she had a biting fetish and was doing it because she too wanted to bite someone rather than just him, wanting to be bitten and her obliging out of her obvious Domme obligations to provide what her subbie wants?

In short...

No, it's not a weird fantasy to be having. We all have our weird fantasies and it's pretty much human to wonder if you're weird, but we're all here because we happen to have a fetish or two for at least some things considered deviant behavior. Settle back and enjoy it, whether it stays in your head or whether you introduce the idea into a scene. So long as the behavior is between two consenting adults, sounds pretty okay to me!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE "toothy" blowjobs... especially when they use their back teeth and sort of push my cock over to the side of their mouth and grind their molars down on me... ~swoon~

Some years ago, I enjoyed a woman biting the very tip of my cock with her front teeth - slowly and gently at first sucking and licking between bites until before too long she had the very sensitive tip of my cock completely bruised up and achingly sore. Felt amazing when she climbed across my hips and slid my well chewed cock into her - the next several times we had sex, the friction and resulting pain was just an amazing reminder of it.

*edit* and as far as I'm concerned - teeth MOVING on my cock - not so great - teeth biting down... oh yeah.

Last edited:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE "toothy" blowjobs... especially when they use their back teeth and sort of push my cock over to the side of their mouth and grind their molars down on me... ~swoon~

Some years ago, I enjoyed a woman biting the very tip of my cock with her front teeth - slowly and gently at first sucking and licking between bites until before too long she had the very sensitive tip of my cock completely bruised up and achingly sore. Felt amazing when she climbed across my hips and slid my well chewed cock into her - the next several times we had sex, the friction and resulting pain was just an amazing reminder of it.

*edit* and as far as I'm concerned - teeth MOVING on my cock - not so great - teeth biting down... oh yeah.

Mmmmm..sounds kinda kinky but, kinda hot too! My spouse likes a small bit of teeth play as well.

!

*chomp chomp, nom nom*

Weird?

Feh. Weird is a word people use before they shut off the light.

Hmmm haven't had the courage to bite a cock, but I love biting nipples, and necks, and shoulders.... Nipples are my favorite, the resulting shreek and flinch is so delicious *grin*

Back