My boobs in pregnancy...........

erotic_ellie

Experienced
Going to post a weekly pic of my boobs during this pregnancy. To see the changes and lactating! This is week 16.........

Last edited:
Going to post a weekly pic of my boobs during this pregnancy. To see the changes and lactating! This is week 16.........

Very nice! I will be checking in frequently to see how you progress. Thanks for sharing.

This is going to be a great thread. It's going to be interesting as your transformation progresses. Thanks for sharing this with everyone. Pregnancy is a beautiful thing!

I'm loving this idea. Looking forward to following along. Would love to see your belly change along with your delicious boobs too

Great idea.

Might suggest that you do a close up of the nipples and a separate shot of you boobs in their full glory. If each picture is shot from the same angle and distance each week then we will be able to compare more fairly.

Looking for to some great pictures

Mmmmmm! Thanks for sharing Ellie! Nothing in my mind is more desirable and sexy than a mother to be who is lactating.... :)
Thanks for the lovely fantasy in my mind!

Back