Why do some white men fantasize about their wife with a black man?

You are probably looking for a man to answer this, but having been with black men I can tell you one thing, their cock are huge! I mean huge.
 
I've never understood this myself. I'm up for swinging if my girl is into it and if she wants to take a black lover to bed, she's more than welcome to. But for me at least it wouldn't make the least bit of difference.

Now if this black dude has a cute black girlfriend who is swinging with us, and I get to have a taste of that....well I'd be a very happy man.
 
Why?

I would just like for the wife to know, maybe just once or twice, how she feels with a cock like... I think his name is Billy Blank, filling her up! Although she says she's happy with me, I'd like to watch her take him deep. I like to see a chicks pussy stretched around a huge black cock as it slides in and out.

I'd like to be backed up against the headboard, with her laid back between my legs with her back against my chest. I want to feel her as he drives his monster cock into her tight white pussy. I want her to feel every vein, ripple, his huge piss tube and especially the feel of his cock filling her pussy with his thick cream. I want to hold her, feel her sweat as she talks dirty to him and tells him to fuck her deeper, harder. Let her say"fuck me you gorgeous black fucking God!" I want to feed his cock to her as she cleans their juices off him and tongues his foreskin. I want her to worship his huge fuck tool and hold it against her cheeks as she rubs it all over her face. I want her to grimace at it's size. Moan from it's length. Cry out at it's width and squirt as she orgasms from her total satisfaction.

That is my fantasy.
 
two reasons: penis envy and the racially insensitive notion that having a black man fuck your white wife adds extra humiliation to the act.
 
Who Pee?

I guess i'm in a minority. I think it would be fun, but also something she could enjoy. I think very few long term married people have never fucked outside their marriage. I would like for her to have the experience. I know I can't fuck her like he could and we're going on 37 years married and knowing eack other 40. I wouldn't want it to be degrading or humiliating for her or me. I think it would be amazing!


=}
 
Back
Top