How to make your own pocket pussy for cheap!!!

Ensure1988

Really Experienced
Hey guys, I stumbled across an awesome way to make a pocket pussy, that works very well, and is very inexpensive only costing about $1.99. I am going to include pictures for every step and theres not that many.

de036o.jpg

First you have to buy one of these for $1.99. I got mine at Walgreens. They come in different sizes and types. I prefer the smaller ones if you get a bigger ones they are very loose and unsatisfying.

10i9x8l.jpg

At the bottom you will see a circular blank space.

212etlh.jpg

Cut out this circle. Be careful because this material is very tough to cut. I also prefer to keep this hole small so it hugs the base of my penis.

slgsac.jpg

This is what it looks like after i cut the hole. Make sure you remove the small ball inside.

nvy77n.jpg

Turn this ball inside out, and you are done. Make sure you wash it off before and after use. Most of the time these balls will last me about two months then the material starts to wear out. I have used several types of pocket pussies including the flesh light and this little thing is just as good. hope this helps.

I cant figure out how to get the picture to show. If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I stumbled across an awesome way to make a pocket pussy, that works very well, and is very inexpensive only costing about $1.99. I am going to include pictures for every step and theres not that many.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1600/steponed.jpg

First you have to buy one of these for $1.99. I got mine at Walgreens. They come in different sizes and types. I prefer the smaller ones if you get a bigger ones they are very loose and unsatisfying.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6201/step2j.jpg

At the bottom you will see a circular blank space.

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4923/step3u.jpg

Cut out this circle. Be careful because this material is very tough to cut. I also prefer to keep this hole small so it hugs the base of my penis.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/408/step4x.jpg

This is what it looks like after i cut the hole. Make sure you remove the small ball inside.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4673/step5c.jpg

Turn this ball inside out, and you are done. Make sure you wash it off before and after use. Most of the time these balls will last me about two months then the material starts to wear out. I have used several types of pocket pussies including the flesh light and this little thing is just as good. hope this helps.

I cant figure out how to get the picture to show. If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate the help.
Yeah, those links don't work for me.

You need to host your pics elsewhere Imageshack and Photobucket don't play well with Lit. Google 'free adult image hosting' or use something like the web version of Picasa.

There are detailed instructions on inserting hosted images directly into posts (hotlinking) in the FAQ's sticky that's highlighted near the top of the main How To forum page.

Thanks for the tips on how to fix my problem as soon as I get home I will try to fix them. For everyone that can see I hope it helped and you enjoy.

My first day in trade school, in mechanical drawing class, I had to listen to a long discussion between two ex cons sitting behind me on the art of making improvised jailhouse pocket pussies, called "Fifis" in the New York State correctional system. Much ingenuity is expended on those things.

Thanks for the tips on how to fix my problem as soon as I get home I will try to fix them. For everyone that can see I hope it helped and you enjoy.

Thanks. I'm interested in what it is because my husband travels a lot and something like this could be useful to him. :)

it would have also been helpful if instead of just pictures he described what you would be seeing.

Sorry guys I didn't get back till late this afternoon then I had to go straight back to work, but when I get home in the morning I will try my best to get it fixed. I would like for it to show the image not just a link, so I'm going to read up on how to do that. As for a description along with the pictures, there is really not much to describe. It's a very simple process you just have to nbow what the thing is. After that it's just a simple cut and you flip it inside out, lube up and start using it. When I get the pictures up you will notice this one has semi hard bumps all over it. I wasn't sure how they would feel, but shortly after making this I tryed it and they are fantastic lol. Once again sorry for the wait.

Thanks for reading,
Ensure

I figured out how to hot link the pictures, hopefully everyone can see them how.

I applaud you sir! :)

I figured out how to hot link the pictures, hopefully everyone can see them how.

Thanks! :)

I showed Hubby, and am totally going to look for a small Kooky Ball at Walgreens this week. Are they usually in the toy section, near the registers, or somewhere else?

The are near the the toy section, but they are only a seasonal product. there are three different kinds, one is the one I showed you with the bumps all over, one has really long tentacles, and the other has short spiky things on it. I would suggest the last one if he is sensitive at all. The longer one is not that great, and the one with bumps is a ridiculous amount of stimulation. If anyone tries it out let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Ensure

Back