how big do you like your penis?

sarod

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 11, 2008
Posts
544
I'd like a smaller 4 inch cock to slurp on. It would be very nice to suck on and I wouldn't have to worry about cramming it down my throat. Also, I have never had one in my derrier, but I have played with toys. I like the small toys in my @$$ better than large ones. Large ones make me bleed a little, as I have a narrow anus. I love taking it in the ass like a little girl getting her vagina stuffed though. Normally I think a guy would be ashamed to admit he had a smaller penis, but I'd relish any one who admitted it, as long as it is not too small.
 
I really wish I could find a safe dick to suck. In Idaho's Times News, It was stated that Aids cases are up in southeast Idaho, and Internet meeting sites are to blame because of anonymous meet and greets. People don't even seem to care about the risks anymore. They just go out and suck it if hangs to and fro in front of their face.
 
............

..............................
 
Last edited:
Safe dicks

Why not suck off someone while he's wearing a condom? Its no big thing and very safe.

You can also then let him stick it into you as well.

Life's too short, enjoy but be safe!
 
I'm kind of partial to cocks in the 4.5" to 6" range. I love swallowing the whole thing, so anything larger than 6" is too much for me to get in my mouth without gagging. Also, the only cock the I've had in my ass so far was 6" and it fit great, so I'd be afraid to try anything much larger. :D
 
Why not suck off someone while he's wearing a condom? Its no big thing and very safe.

You can also then let him stick it into you as well.

Exactly.

I'm always supersafe, whatever. I'm a complete hypochondriac and just can't enjoy sex unless it is safe.
 
I love to deep throat, and since I don't have a gag reflex, I like the challenge of trying to see how big a cock I can stuff down my throat.
 
You know, after thinking about it for a bit, it would be a huge turn on to stroke a giant sized cock for awhile. :devil:
 
I really wish I could find a safe dick to suck. In Idaho's Times News, It was stated that Aids cases are up in southeast Idaho, and Internet meeting sites are to blame because of anonymous meet and greets. People don't even seem to care about the risks anymore. They just go out and suck it if hangs to and fro in front of their face.
You said it bro.
 
My most recent male partner has a gorgeous 6" cock that fits very nicely.

I haven't been with too many men with absolutely huge cocks, but I admit to a weakness for them. The largest I have ever had in my ass was 10" and it felt incredible. It was painful at first, but with lots of lubrication and a very patient partner, I was able to take almost all of it. The more often we had sex, the easier it became.

Drew
 
I like guys around my size. 6.5" is good. All in all size doesn't really matter all that much to me. I have been with some big guys 8" + I would guess, and some guys who are really thick. It is hard for me to get a thick cock all the way in my mouth without some teeth, but thick guys are somewhat used to that. And depending on mood and situation I sometimes need a really big cock to hammer my ass.
 
If I can choose, I wouldn't go less than 7". Its a nice size.

My ass can take 11" from experience but sucking a dick that size is not as fun as a more normal sized one. especially if you get off on deep throating etc.
 
My favorite cock size would be about 8 inches. Big enough to make my mouth water and stretch my ass, but still able to be sucked whole. Having a nice cock head - all smooth skin with a plum head is as important as size.
 
The bigger the better for me but to tell you the truth, if someone waved a nice cleanly shaven cock in my face right now, I'm certain I wouldn't run to get the ruler to see if it would qualify - simply open up and let it in!!

Marty

"Cleanly shaven cock"??? I know about hairy balls, but I've never heard of a hairy cock. That sounds like a cock from some horror porn moving like "The Werewolf cummeth".
 
Prefernces

Love looking at big cocks especially uncut. For sucking its much easier with one about 5 or 6 inches.
 
I've never touched (nor plan on touching) other cocks, but I do like watching, and the ones I like are the 8"+ ones that make me feel like mine is small lol.
 
Hmmmm, it depends

I would say I probably prefer the smaller ones, but I say the biggest I would go with is 8 inches. That doesn't mean I wouldn't mind trying anything bigger.
 
Back
Top