Tell me your secrets

TeaforMe

Literotica Guru
Hi, I am home today and a little restless. I'd love to hear some juicy secrets, fantasies, and desires. I request that they are written as intelligently as possible.

A little about me...I am attractive,married (no longer single), what this site considers a bbw, and in my 40's.

I am open to hearing both from both men and women. I will do my best to respond, but I would love to hear and possibly discuss your thoughts. For the record, I am not into role play or cyber sex, I just love a good frank discussion.:)

Edited to request that all secrets and discussion be of age appropriateness...and to update my relationship status.

Last edited:
Keep them coming....I will be out for awhile but will respond to my pm.'s when I get back.

Tea,Ever make love on the ground on a blanket on a warm Summer night with the wind blowing across your naked butt? Nothing like it.

Exchange ground for beach and the answer would be yes...but it was so long ago, I barely remember. I need a refresher.

Tea,Ever make love on the ground on a blanket on a warm Summer night with the wind blowing across your naked butt? Nothing like it.

Exchange ground for beach and the answer would be yes...but it was so long ago, I barely remember. I need a refresher.

I have a great memory of this happening to me and it will be 27 years ago this summer. It was the first time I slept with the girl next door after a year or 2 of fooling around. It was on her 18th birthday. I can remember everything about it, the way she tasted, how good it felt to slide inside her and how much I came.

Sorry if I stole the thread but just wanted to share. :)

I have a great memory of this happening to me and it will be 27 years ago this summer. It was the first time I slept with the girl next door after a year or 2 of fooling around. It was on her 18th birthday. I can remember everything about it, the way she tasted, how good it felt to slide inside her and how much I came.

Sorry if I stole the thread but just wanted to share. :)

It was perfect that you shared! Thanks!

Standing behind my client as she slides her silk skirt against my hardness as we ascend in an elevator to the boardroom. Her long slender fingers grip my thighs as she rests back against me looking dead forward. Her bangles rattle down her wrist as she grips harder as I press my straining cock against her smooth shiny skirt. She lets her head drop to my shoulder, my hands run under her jacket and grasp her hard tight breasts, a moan escapes her as I gently stroke the lacy covered nipples.

my dirty little secret

I'm really smitten and may be falling for a guy I met here on lit that I haven't met in person yet.

I am so glad I started this thread...i am meeting some great people. I am going to be a bit busy on and off this weeekend, but I will answer every one of your pm's as I can.:rose::kiss::heart:

Keep them coming....I promise to keep them safe...so far they have all been very articulate, and very hot. Do know that you are all very unique, but you also share many common themes and some of you are not as alone as you think you are. :kiss::kiss:

Even though I've dated "all over the scale" so to speak, I do have "a thing" for what is considered "plus sized" but very shapely women.

And I've fooled around--but never had sex--with women outside my marriage. My wife has no idea I have the side of me that is drawn to Literotica.

My fiance of one year got a job that took him out of state. I'm staying for now to complete my current semester at college. I'm supposed to move out there when I'm done but I've been having second thoughts and have come close to cheating on him.
Josie

My fiance of one year got a job that took him out of state. I'm staying for now to complete my current semester at college. I'm supposed to move out there when I'm done but I've been having second thoughts and have come close to cheating on him.
Josie

You could give us some details ;)

Josie

Hugs...explore those feelings before you commit to a marriage. You might save yourself a lot of heartache later on down the road if there is a marriage to dissolve. Your gut is telling you something...listen to it.:)

Along with others here, my wife doesn't know about my Lit wanderings. I have always sought one of those blowjobs that buckle my knees and blows my mind. She is not really into giving oral (me, on the other hand, love to give). I think my secret is kind of like Josie's...I have considered cheating but just not sure I have the guts. I really haven't found someone that would just enjoy giving me what I need with no strings attached. Oh the pain of sexual frustration.

Back