How do you like your doggy?

tumblr_mdlf06BHkM1qjn8y4o1_500.gif

This looks good.

I know it feels good when I penetrate and cum in side, she always wants more and more, never wants me to stop. hmmmm

I like mine deep and hard with his hands grabbing my waist pulling me balls deep onto his cock. I dunno why but a tight grip on my waist does it for me without fail.

I like mine deep and hard with his hands grabbing my waist pulling me balls deep onto his cock. I dunno why but a tight grip on my waist does it for me without fail.

JROSE - Love the avatar. Very Sexy.

wow, just wow.

That's fantastic. And good once you get going. I like face down low to the bed or laying. Ass up, back arched a little, knees spread wide. Gives great access and depth, but be careful it's not too deep! I like to pull hair and grab hips, maybe put a thumb on the deriere and press a little.

BUT... Please, please Ladies. Remember, give a good rocking of the hips, reaching back to rub my balls, or at least grip the sheets, just dont just lay there and get fucked. It's an interactive affair. :D

Starting out bent over, his arm wrapped lightly around my throat, hand fisted in my hair pulling my head back. Whispering in my ear that he owns my ass. Pushing me to my knees on the edge of the bed. Holding back a little making me come get it and then just all out fucking me without mercy. When I try to pull away, just gives it to me harder.

Starting out bent over, his arm wrapped lightly around my throat, hand fisted in my hair pulling my head back. Whispering in my ear that he owns my ass. Pushing me to my knees on the edge of the bed. Holding back a little making me come get it and then just all out fucking me without mercy. When I try to pull away, just gives it to me harder.

Like the way you lik your doggy ;)

Back