Lesbian gangrape fantasy?

Rhue71

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Posts
150
I want a group of 4-7 girls to surround me in a room somewhere and hold me there while groping and sucking my tits, while one or two girls with HUGE tits smother me with theirs, while I try to get away. I strongly prefer to be held down by hand, not by rope or anything. I like to be given a chance to get up and run away, but ultimately get overwhelmed. I don't like to use toys, and I want a LOT of focus on boobs, both mine and theirs.

My stats
5'5
160 lbs
36DDD
Short red hair
 
My stats
5'8
180 lbs
38FF
Long black hair

Is this to your liking at all? Are my boobs big enough to be 'HUGE'? xx
 
Yes, that's absolutely perfect. If you'd like you can play collectively as the group, as long as you're definitely in there as well.
 
Carlina turned around from applying her lipstick in front of the mirror. Her latina features one might consider sexy, she had the butt and the boobs and all the right curves, if a few extra lbs...not that anyone would say that to her face.
"No she didn't.." she turns and stares at you.
"Girl...you tresspassing on the Pink ElGattos turf. Didn't you get the memo? "
The girls who were lounging about the restroom suddenly seem to be surrounding you. A number are hispanic, but their are a few others representing too.
"You know what...I'm feeling generous...you live. But you gotta pay tribute, understand chicca?" She runs her hand along your face.
 
"Uh, I don't think so..." Olivia said sharply, pushing the woman's hand away from her face. She wasn't paying ANY sort of tribute to her for apparently using the wrong restroom. Wearing a tight black t-shirt with deep cleavage and a pair of blue jeans, Olivia noticed that the girls had her surrounded in a semi-circle. She took two steps back, then fully turned and bolted for the door...
 
My stats:
5'7
175 lbs
34D
Long chocolate brown hair

Katrina quickly slammed the door shut with her foot, forcing Olivia to stop abruptly. Without another word she and a friend from the other side of the semi-circle grabbed the startled girl, forcing her around to face the other women in the room. One hand ran up into Olivias short hair while the other held her around her waist.

"Oh, you will pay sweetie, you'll pay." Katrina hissed in her ear, while suggestively looking right down her black top.
 
A busty girl emerged from the circle and made herself known, wearing jeans tight enough to be painted on and a top that barely stretched over her chest, she walked up to the girl the rest of the gang were surrounding and gripped her throat.
"What's this bitch been doing?" xx
 
Olivia struggled with her captors, one hand flying up to her throat, pulling hard at the hand wrapped loosely around it, while the other reached down and tried to pry one of the other girl's hands away from her waist. She continued to writhe around, attempting to free herself.
 
Olivia managed to pull the hand off of her throat, however, it flew back towards her shoulder, tearing her shirt as it went. She cried out for help and thrashed her body around. Suddenly the rest of the girls closed in. Two of them grabbed her wrists and held them out to the sides, forcing her to arch her back, puffing her already huge chest out further.
 
taking advantage of your arms being held to your sides, i violently squeeze your left tit.
"looks like this sluts brought some big toys for us..."
 
My stats
5'6
165 lbs
34FF
Long brown hair.

Carmen grabbed another one of her boobs, squeezing it. She was wearing an extremely short white skirt with, and a tight tank top, that outlined her huge tits. She was wearing no thong or bra, so with each step her huge breasts juggled, and everytime she bent down you could she her pussy. Carmon ripped off her shirt, and started groping her boobs over the bra.
 
Carmen roughly rips her bra off, and starts licking her nipples. "She's okay, I've seen better. But I do like her tits, especially her nipples." Carmon continued licking her nipple.
 
"You better save some for me" I say as I lower my head to her nipple, drawing it between my teeth.
"Look at that, this sluts nipples are getting all hard, I think she likes this"
 
Olivia let out a small involuntary moan, but caught herself halfway through and began screaming for help again. Lauren brought her face up from suckling on her nipple and crammed her tongue into her mouth deeply. Olivia fought again, thrashing her head left and right, but two other girls leaned up and squashed her head between their massive tits, holding her in place.
 
She looked shocked then angry she pushed her away, she watched as her gang caught her, and put her down a peg or two. As she watched them molesting her she started to get wet.
"Hold her."
She yanked her pants down, and her panties.
"Whadya know, the carpet matches the drapes." She chuckles.
She starts to lick her clit.
 
As lauren engulf the girls head between her mammoth jugs, she takes a second to admire their victims body.
Delicate and beautiful" she thinks to herself, taken back by the girls feminine perfection.
Olivia moans from under the cover of laurens big boobs as her clit is furiously licked and Lauren feels a warm glow spreading throughout her body, eminating from her tight pussy as she feels olivias face on her tits.
 
Katrina watched as Olivia struggled, helpless underneath the large breasts on her face and pinned down by the girl licking her pussy. She ran her hand gently over the stomach and up to her left tit. The nipple was already hard from being sucked. Slowly Katrina circled it with her fingers, teasing it. Then suddenly she pinched it hard, squeezing it until she heard Olivias muffled moan. Only then did she lower her mouth and take the breast fully in her mouth, licking, kissing, sucking and even biting the abused girl.*
 
Carlina reached around and squuezed her ass. She hummed into her clitt, making this bitch squirm.
 
Tori pushed her way through the crowd of assembled chicas, noting the way the girl was being taken. Carlina had her head between the thrashing victim's legs, Katrina was bent over with one abused nipple between her teeth, and Lauren was pulling the poor girl forward, squeezing Olivia's face between her massive breasts. Reaching into the back pocket of her tight black jeans, Tori pulled the strappie out, wide elastic straps dangling from the thick, realistic looking latex cock.

"When you get through making her cum the first time, I want my turn," she said, unzipping and sliding the jeans down over her hips and thighs. As she stepped out of them she promised, "She'll think twice before she uses our restroom again, the bitch!" With that, she placed the base of the strap-on against her pubic mound and backed up to the circle of girls. She shook her mane of black hair out of her eyes and threw out her chest, tits bursting against the thin white tank top.

"Strap me up, willya?" she said over her shoulder. "It's showtime!"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top