Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

drksideofthemoon said:
It's about time...and congratulations!!
Thanks everyone. I'm really excited about it. I'm cleaning up more work to send out too. I think it's like an addiction, once you start you just can't stop...

Daniellekitten said:
Thanks Rob. Now I just got to figure out how to put an image in my sig line...

Just tell me what you want it to look like, and I'll bbcode it out for you/host the images.

Congratulations - it's about time! :D

Daniellekitten said:
Thanks everyone. I'm really excited about it. I'm cleaning up more work to send out too. I think it's like an addiction, once you start you just can't stop...

I'm so happy for you. Way to go!!!
About the cleaning up ... you have plenty of work to send out.

:nana: :nana: :nana:

Aww you guys are so great. I'm so lucky. And Imp did a great job on the cover...

Daniellekitten said:
Aww you guys are so great. I'm so lucky. And Imp did a great job on the cover...

Once I made sure he didn't look like he was choking on a chicken bone. *snort*

Hey, DanielleK...please add my congratulations to the list...great feeling ain't it!

amicus...

:heart:

Congrads from an old friend.

Daniellekitten said:
I'm so excited. Phaze has picked up Beastly Intentions for July and A Gamble Worth Taking for September. I can finally post in here as a certified author... :nana:
It was a long time coming. You both earned and deserved it.
Best wishes
DG Hear

impressive said:
It was much worse, believe me!

I just can't get the image outta my head! :eek:

But the good news is I wouldn't have thought of it if you hadn't said it! ;)

Very nicely done and well spoke, congratulations!

amicus...

Knew I forgot something.

In The Dark is now up for sale.

:nana:

Click in the picture in my sig,

Congrats Rob... and my latest:

redemption.gif

Redemption
$1.95
Torquere Press

Anael Kerub's a former angel who's lost his way and his faith, condemned to eternity as a prosecutor in a court where there's far more at stake than a fine or a jail sentence. Like a man's soul. A routine case of a wife murdered pits him against defender Zach Tzivot, an idealistic angel with a passion for justice and a way of making Anael remember too much about his former life up on high. As the two of them battle it out in the courtroom, setting off sparks, it becomes clear that there's more to fight over than one soul - and that even angels have weaknesses.

Buy It

AngelofDarkLust said:
Congrats Rob... and my latest:

redemption.gif

Redemption
$1.95
Torquere Press

Anael Kerub's a former angel who's lost his way and his faith, condemned to eternity as a prosecutor in a court where there's far more at stake than a fine or a jail sentence. Like a man's soul. A routine case of a wife murdered pits him against defender Zach Tzivot, an idealistic angel with a passion for justice and a way of making Anael remember too much about his former life up on high. As the two of them battle it out in the courtroom, setting off sparks, it becomes clear that there's more to fight over than one soul - and that even angels have weaknesses.

Buy It

Cool James. Sounds damn interesting.

And thanks.

Just a note to all my fans, friends and hecklers -I'm doing a chat in the phaze chatoom tonight and you'd all be more than welcome -I'm giving away a prize too ;)

7pm Est people...thats 30 mins away :)

http://www.phaze.com/chat.htm

Just wanted to say thank you to all the AHer's who joined in -I really appreciate it :)

It was a good chat wasn't it :D

English Lady said:
Just wanted to say thank you to all the AHer's who joined in -I really appreciate it :)

It was a good chat wasn't it :D

Fun chat, El :)

I'm used to BB chats... live chats move so fast! :eek:

Does Phaze have chats for all their authors?

SelenaKittyn said:
Fun chat, El :)

I'm used to BB chats... live chats move so fast! :eek:

Does Phaze have chats for all their authors?

Live chat is very fast -I'm getting more used to it though :)

The chatroom is available for use by any of the phaze authors -quite a few of us use it :)

thanks Rob :)

I'm looking forward to doing my next one, actually. It's really good fun :)

Back