Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

My husband would be so confused by random women approaching me. But it would be kind of hot to know it's a secret code that he knows nothing about. :devil:

Mmm, as the hubby I would prefer to know and enjoy watching as she is being chatted up.

tumblr_nf37a9eyf91sd4eruo1_1280.jpg

It's Christmas morning and every one is still asleep. I woke up early and I am sitting by the tree looking at how it glows in the dark with its lights on. I don't know what came over me but I just started to slowly masturbate in my robe. I love how I make myself feel when I masturbate. To be honest I like much better than when I am with my husband. What I really want is a girlfriend who would like to join me on line and see how that grows for us if you are not interested or just like to chat and say hello go ahead and pm me.

I look forward to chatting soon.
Patty

Any married woman can message me anytime...there are so many sexy older married women here and I have fantasies of hooking up with them...I know it's wrong but they are so hot.

It's Christmas morning and every one is still asleep. I woke up early and I am sitting by the tree looking at how it glows in the dark with its lights on. I don't know what came over me but I just started to slowly masturbate in my robe. I love how I make myself feel when I masturbate. To be honest I like much better than when I am with my husband. What I really want is a girlfriend who would like to join me on line and see how that grows for us if you are not interested or just like to chat and say hello go ahead and pm me.

I look forward to chatting soon.
Patty

Sending you a PM...you sound so sexy.

I have just registered and feel exactly the same way. I have never been with a woman but have always had a fantasy to try.

Back