Guys who Get a Grip: let's talk COCKRINGS, steel, silicone, leather, all

Cheers pal. All in due course! :)
And, er, ... quite a bit goin' on in that pic you just posted!

there is always a next time, but.... that sounded like a particulr big missed opportunity.

yep,, given a bit to work with, the cock armour standard does it's job. and it feels great.

they have a smaller model, which i maybe should look into, and some newer ones which provide some significant enhancement for various parts of the package.. hmmmm

there is always a next time, but.... that sounded like a particulr big missed opportunity.

yep,, given a bit to work with, the cock armour standard does it's job. and it feels great.

they have a smaller model, which i maybe should look into, and some newer ones which provide some significant enhancement for various parts of the package.. hmmmm

I've looked at their 'extras' in the cockarmour range and I've wondered about the 'push' one with its ball sack shelf thing. Maybe. But the others not for me: I don't like anything separating my shaft from my balls. And anything up the back is ... for other guys I guess!

Clever marketing that they call the smaller one 'Sport' rather than 'Small'. And quite right as it's for guys who like tight as much as for guys with less meat there.

Last edited:
I've looked at their 'extras' in the cockarmour range and I've wondered about the 'push' one with its ball sack shelf thing. Maybe. But the others not for me: I don't like anything separating my shaft from my balls. And anything up the back is ... for other guys I guess!

Clever marketing that they call the smaller one 'Sport' rather than 'Small'. And quite right as it's for guys who like tight as much as for guys with less meat there.

i'm with you on the one model. i find the others intriguing, the push, as you say - and i wonder what the separation model would produce?? just curious

sport - i think that is the one i need for action - the standard is great for everyday.

... sport - i think that is the one i need for action - the standard is great for everyday.

Ah! That being the case can we tempt you to go fixed-diameter for "action" rather than stretchy? :D:D The stonking hard-on with a real snug steel number cannot be beat!

Ah! That being the case can we tempt you to go fixed-diameter for "action" rather than stretchy? :D:D The stonking hard-on with a real snug steel number cannot be beat!

that was the plan, but i can't find any shops with the kind of steel you're talking about.

they told e that the stretchy silione rings had taken over the market.

be nice if there were some way to try these things on... lol

scarves...silk scarves wrapped around your wrists and ankles...feel the silky soft fabric against your eyes...mmmm scarves... silk scarves wrapped tightly around your hard stiff cock...mmm scarves ...silk scarves, have you tied up for awhile...:devil:

scarves...silk scarves wrapped around your wrists and ankles...feel the silky soft fabric against your eyes...mmmm scarves... silk scarves wrapped tightly around your hard stiff cock...mmm scarves ...silk scarves, have you tied up for awhile...:devil:

hmmmm
not sure they will work for the cock, but the rest would be fun....

that was the plan, but i can't find any shops with the kind of steel you're talking about.

they told e that the stretchy silione rings had taken over the market.

be nice if there were some way to try these things on... lol

Two of the most superb suppliers of metal rings are in the US of A!
I've mentioned Gearessentials and they have quite a range in steel and aluminium, and here's another:

"Ballistic Metal" Based in CA they have a superb range of aluminium rings and I am coveting one of them.

Online order? Or email them and ask where your nearest retail outlet is?

Oh Kelleeee. That is a must do as of now. While I put my own ring on, sometimes while she watches, this scarf thing - I think she's gotta do it: take it off her own neck and then tease me with it and then get seriously wrapping and tightening ...

Hey you lovely ... cheers. I'll report one day. :rose:

Oh Kelleeee. That is a must do as of now. While I put my own ring on, sometimes while she watches, this scarf thing - I think she's gotta do it: take it off her own neck and then tease me with it and then get seriously wrapping and tightening ...

Hey you lovely ... cheers. I'll report one day. :rose:

mmm I want deets...and lots of them...:devil:

cock rings

I want to try steel, just have the silicone ones...steel seems so sexy and all...wrapped around a hard dripping cock is what I dream of...

I have had this done to me before and it is phenomenally hot, blindfolded, ankles tied, scarf around my cock. I returned the favor by putting the scarf into my mouth and feeding it into her kitty, very slowly, and then pulling it out with my mouth and tongue, also very slowly, with my hands bound behind me. Also fun to reinsert said scarf and slowly pull it out again and nudge it over her clit repeatedly. Lots one can do with a scarf, but I am getting a bit off topic.

Back to the cock rings- try spaghetti, but it has to be al dente.

Oh fuck...I forgot

Man, I forgot you were in the UK...time way change off...I got to go to sleep...lets keep up, though! Just got back from the UK...very busy in London...loved Soho, the toucan bar !

As I read this I've mine on too! I know what you're saying. A really significant point you make about comfort. A guy's junk can take the grip of a ring so much more comfortably if the ring has a wider surface contact on him, so that it's not digging in. And all that crafted roundedness of the thruster circle and balls is nicely gentle around the sack and across the shaft base.

Now ... don't "blowit" too often mate! :D

LOL. I must introduce the wife to it soon.

Man, I forgot you were in the UK...time way change off...I got to go to sleep...lets keep up, though! Just got back from the UK...very busy in London...loved Soho, the toucan bar !

And here's me back and forth to the computer from my breakfast and letting hens out etc ...

No surprise you loved Soho. Wonderful spirit around there. And let me mention the basement in "Fifty & Dean": the most amazing array of sexual kit for guys, including, of course, just about every variety of cockring imaginable. Staff who know their stuff and are utterly charming and helpful. They even have a changing room - of sorts! a couple of flimsy curtains to nearly give you privacy in one corner! But, hey - buy something special and personal and a guy wants it on him before he leaves the shop, no? :D

So I measured myself to a length of 7 3/4 with a string. Seems like thats too big for me. I certainly dont want to buy a ring to big. Anyone else have a doubt?

Phillyguy, friends, this business of sizing oneself for a fixed-inner-diameter ring such as a steel one. OK the websites say "measure around your whole package snugly when flaccid, divide by pi [3.14] and you have the inner diameter of the ring to suit you".

I've done some measuring and comparing and calculating both ways and this is what I find. I work in millimetres but I'll give the end results in inches too.

Around my junk just touching, not loose:
198mm. Divide by 3.14 = 63mm. That's 2.5 inches. That's like the biggest cockring inner diameter anyone makes. I am not the hung stud of England.

Around my junk and tightening it to just short of discomfort as I draw the string tape together:
165mm. Divide by 3.14 = 52.5mm. That's 2.05 inches. That's a typically 'larger guy' kind of ring. I'm not.

The steel ring I wear days on end and have done for two years, fucked with it on I guess 250 times and never felt constricted beyond the desired and comfortable amount when erect:
Inner Diameter 1 and 7/8th inches, that is 48mm inner diameter, x3.14 = 151mm.
If I put a tape around me and pull it to that tightness it is unpleasantly tight and when I did it one of my balls popped through and hid inside my body.

AND THEREFORE I SUGGEST:
The makers of steel rings are being ultra cautious in suggesting a method of sizing, leaving plenty of scope for error, for fear that some very foolish man will force on himself a ring too tight for him and then sue. Their fear is well founded guys! If a man pushes his balls and then cock through a metal ring and its too small for him when his erection kicks in he has a serious problem. I'm not taking that lightly at all and, as host of this thread let me say DON'T TAKE A RISK WITH TIGHT SIZE EXPERIMENTS.

That said, my story is as above. I did a just-snug measurement which suggests I need a ring of two-and-a-half-inches inner diameter. The proven reality of my experience is that the perfect, oh perfect and never too tight ring for me is One-and-seven-eights-inches inner diameter. 48mm. In fact I have a 46mm which I can wear comfortably [just] for sex but then I feel I want it off. Whereas the 48mm is part of me when I'm not sexy, for sex, and leave it on after sex no problem.

That's my take on sizing!
Just to be clear guys what I'm saying here is only about fixed rings. Stretchy ones are mostly of a one-size-fits-all design, or a couple of choices depending if a guy likes tighter or not, and the size critical issue doesn't apply.

Simon

Last edited:
I tried the cheap stretchy silicon ones a few years back and didn't like it at all. Thanks to Simons day wear thread I got intrigued and wanted to see what the excitement was about on the steel ones. I decided while spendy for a quality one it certainly wasn't going to break my bank by getting one. I picked one out called the master from gear essentials by Simons suggestion when I asked him what he would go with. Let me tell you I bought sex toys before and I've never seen the interest my woman had until I mentioned that I ordered one. It arrived and all I can say it that I am hooked and have worn it everyday since it arrived and know for certain I am adding more styles to my collection. It enhances the look of your package when dressed and adds a naughtiness secret when wearing it out in public. The orgasms are so more intense as well. Your woman will love it as well and show great interest in it when you wear one. I wish I would have gotten into it years ago. The varieties out there are overwhelming. Some are engraved and a work of art. Sizing is important to get the effect you want. I like the tug of the heavier ones and knowing at all times your wearing one. There's some for every use you might have. My next one I think is going to be the thruster. I think my woman might enjoy grinding away with it rubbing her clit. Thanks Simon for starting the different posts. I would have never got enlightened about them without you buddy. :)

Last edited:
Back