Because Big Sister Says So!

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
attachment.php


CHAPTER ONE



Starring:

CCorteeze as "Cathy," age 20.

EmpressJosephine as "Marie," age 19.

KaseE as "Casey," age 18.

PrincepsCyberius as "Gus," age 18.




Table of Contents

1 - Surrendering to Love and Pleasure.

2 -
The New Way in a New Day.




 

Attachments

  • Title02.jpg
    Title02.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
CHAPTER ONE: Surrendering to Love and Pleasure

CHAPTER ONE
Surrendering to Love and Pleasure




“Oohhh... GOD!”

Marie allowed herself to moan loudly, savoring the rare privacy of which she and her boyfriend Gus now took full advantage. Having waited until last summer, well past her eighteenth birthday, to lose her virginity, she had quickly discovered an immoderate love of sex. In the six months since they started, she and Gus had made love at every opportunity. Unfortunately, each having a set of watchful Catholic parents at home, and each with a roommate in the cramped quarters of their dormitory at the University of Wisconsin—Madison, opportunities for sex in relaxed and comfortable circumstances rarely arose.

This Winter Break appeared to offer a welcome exception to that rule. Marie’s parents and youngest sister had left that morning to spend ten days in Orlando. Marie’s other two sisters, Cathy and Casey, both students at the University of Wisconsin—Milwaukee, planned to spend most nights at house parties near their campus. This would give Marie and Gus several evenings, like this one, with the house all to themselves.

They had taken one precaution, none the less. Having arrived from a nice restaurant dinner to find her sisters already gone and the house invitingly empty, Marie insisted that they go downstairs and make love on the couch in the basement TV room, rather than her ground floor bedroom. If Cathy and Casey came home earlier than expected, Marie and Gus would hear them and have time to quickly dress.

Marie gave that possibility little thought. The clock showed 7:14. She did not expect her sister’s home until several hours after midnight. Given that, she focused her attention totally upon the pleasure of having Gus so deeply inside of her.

Ooohh... GOD!”



 

Attachments

  • Gus03.jpg
    Gus03.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Marie03.jpg
    Marie03.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
“Murphy's Law,” Cathy muttered to her sister Casey without intended irony, despite the fact that, of the two of them, with her wavy dark hair Cathy looked more like their Italian father, albeit with bright blue eyes. Casey, a green eyed blonde beauty, took after their Irish mother. Cathy referred to the fact their sister Marie had taken her boyfriend Gus downstairs, undoubtedly to make love. Casey and Cathy had gone to great lengths to catch them in that act.

That morning, they had told Marie of plans to attend a party in Milwaukee. Instead, they had hidden their father’s car — theirs to use while their mother, father, and little sister vacationed in Florida — in a cul-de-sac a quarter mile down the country road on which they lived, then walked back to the house. They waited in the house with the lights off, hiding in Casey’s bedroom, chatting about intimate thoughts as only sisters can.

When they heard Gus’s car pulling up their long driveway, they knew their plan would soon come to fruition. They had expected Marie and Gus to go into Marie’s bedroom, right next to Casey’s, or maybe even their parents’ room across the hall. Instead, the couple went down to the basement.

“We can still do this,” Cathy whispered. “We just have to be very careful crossing the house and sneaking down the stairs.”

She then stood and picked up the most vital element of their plan, her brand new, state of the art, Nikon F3 SLR camera.
 
Last edited:
Pangs of Conscience

“We can still do this,” Cathy whispered. “We just have to be very careful crossing the house and sneaking down the stairs.”

She then stood and picked up her new camera, which she planned to use to take blackmail pictures of their sister Marie making love with her boyfriend.

“Do you really think we should, Cath?” Casey said softly. “I'm starting to have second thoughts.”
 
Last edited:
Ooohh... GOD!”

Marie moaned as Gus made love to her with deep, slow, even strokes. She had surrendered herself to passion more fully tonight than he'd ever seen before. He knew why. Accustomed to sharing intimacy in the back seat of a car, or in a dorm room with friends walking by in the hall, for the first times since they'd started making love earlier that year, they had total privacy in a comfortable setting.

Now she crossed her ankles behind his butt, using her calves on his hips to urge him to thrust faster. He resisted slightly and continued to moderate the pace. He wanted to slowly savor this experience.
 
Taking Over


“Don’t slow down!” Marie half laughed, half pleaded, as Gus moderated the rhythm of his long thrusts inside her. With a desperate giggle, she dumped him off of her. He landed lying face up on the floor next to the couch.

She quickly mounted him, impaling herself on his stiff organ. Her hips thrust up and down upon him in an every increasing pace.

 

“Don’t slow down!” Marie giggled and then, to set the pace herself, dumped Gus off of her and face up on the floor next to the couch in order to impale herself on his stiff organ. Her hips thrust up and down upon him in an every increasing tempo. Gus laughed joyfully in response, arching his back slightly and clenching his hip muscles and buttocks to maximize his depth inside her. He enjoyed seeing the ecstasy on her face, and watching her boobs bounce, as she rode him.

"It is so nice having the house to ourselves!" he gasped with an impassioned sigh.


 
“Do you really think we should, Cath?” Karen asked quietly. “I'm starting to have second thoughts.”

“Really?” Cathy growled. “After everything you said last night? I know where your heart is at on this. It's too late to chicken out now. You have me too curious and excited not to do it. I'm going ahead with this. If you want to miss out on the fun, then at least don't spoil it for me.”

Taking the camera, Cathy started tiptoeing carefully down the hall toward the basement door.
 

"After everything you said last night, I know where your heart is at on this," Cathy told Casey in a hushed but slightly harsh voice. "It's too late to chicken out now. You have me too curious and excited not to do it. I'm going ahead with this. If you want to miss out on the fun, then at least don't spoil it for me."

For a moment Casey regretted telling Cathy about her love and desire for their sister Marie's boyfriend, Gus. Those feelings for him, however, made the idea of letting Cathy proceed alone with the plans they devised last night unthinkable. Moving with her dancer's grace to make no sound as she traversed the hall and crossed the living room, Casey caught up with Cathy in front of the closed basement door. Smiling and nodding at her sister, Casey slowly turned the doorknob and then silently pulled open the door just in time to hear Marie's moan downstairs.

"
Ooohh... GOD!"

Now Casey had no doubt she wanted to share in that pleasure.



 
Almost There


“It is so nice having the house to ourselves!” Gus gasped with an impassioned sigh as he arched his back, driving his hard organ up even farther into Marie. She, in turn, began pounding harder and faster with her hips. She loved riding him like this, and she visualized abstractly in her pleasure clouded mind how his impaling manhood impelled her to the pinnacle of ecstasy.

“Oh... my... God!” she screamed as she neared that apex of rapture....

 
Casey caught up with Cathy in front of the closed basement door. Smiling and nodding at her sister, Casey slowly turned the doorknob and then carefully pulled open the door just in time to hear Marie's moan downstairs.

"Ooohh... GOD!"

Cathy smiled and winked at Casey as she slowly pulled the door wide open. Cathy then started down the carpeted stairs, taking one step at a time to make sure she remained absolutely silent. She stopped when she heard the couch creak and a thud on the floor. Peaking through the newel posts that flanked the side of the stairs facing the basement rec-room, she saw Gus face up on the floor next to the couch, and Marie slipping off the couch to mount his delightfully large erection.

“It is so nice having the house to ourselves!” Gus gasped as Marie slid down his shaft, then began thrusting her hips harder and faster. She saw Marie's eyes close with pleasure as she arched her back a cried out. “Oh... my... God!”

This gave Cathy the opportunity she needed to line up the camera without them noticing her. It flashed as she took three quick shots.
 
Not Quite Making It


“Oh... my... God!” Marie moaned at she neared the apex of rapture. As she thrust her hips with ever increasing speed upon Gus, with his stiff cock so deep inside of her, she knew she would have an orgasm any second now....

Three clicks and quick flashes brought her from her cloud of ecstasy. She looked up to see her sister Cathy at the foot of the stairs with a camera pointed right at Gus and her.

“You fucking bitch!” Marie screamed as she dove to hide behind the far end of the couch.

 

Attachments

  • Cathy03.jpg
    Cathy03.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Drawing Attention

Casey slowly pulled the door wide open. Cathy, with a smile and wink at her, then started down the carpeted stairs, taking one step at a time, remaining absolutely silent. From the basement below, the couch creaked and something thudded to the floor, bringing Cathy to a panicked stop. After a moment, Casey saw her peeking through the newel posts that flanked the side of the stairs facing the basement rec-room. An evil grin grew on Cathy’s lovely face.

“It is so nice having the house to ourselves!” Gus’s gasp made Casey wonder what Cathy witnessed with her widening eyes. Casey got some idea when she heard Marie’s rapturous cries. “Oh... my... God!”

Cathy took the opportunity apparently presented by Marie’s distraction to raise and line up the camera for three quick shots. The flashes lit the dimly lit space beyond.

“You fucking bitch!” Marie screamed, no longer with pleasure.

Casey now knew she could move and hurried down the stairs to stand next to her sister. She felt some pity for Marie, now cowering naked behind the far arm of the couch. Her attention, however, focused primarily on Gus, also nude, on his back on the floor but now rising up on his elbows as he looked back over his shoulder at them. Casey could not keep her eyes off his huge erection, glistening with Marie’s juices in the mellow light.
 
Last edited:
Gus grinned watching Marie writhe in ecstasy as she rode his stiff penis.

“Oh... my... God!” she moaned, and he could see from the tense gritting of her teeth and scrunching of her closed eyelids that she neared orgasm. Her expression however quickly turned to horror when three electronic clicks accompanied three quick flashes in the otherwise dim room. Marie stared toward the stairs and screamed. “You fucking bitch!”

As she scrambled to hide behind the far end of the couch, Gus raised himself up to look back over his right shoulder. Two of Marie’s sisters stood there. Cathy held a camera, smirking. Casey stood staring at him, her mouth slightly agape.

Gus flipped over onto his stomach, squashing his waning, but still significant, erection under him against the rough carpet.

“What the hell?” he could only manage to say.

 
Last edited:
Looking for Guidance.

Casey could not keep her eyes off Gus's huge erection, glistening with her sister Marie’s juices in the mellow light. Then Gus flipped over onto his stomach, exclaiming, “What the hell?”

His shocked gaze found Casey's wide eyes. She turned away, feeling a flush rising on her face. She turned to her sister Cathy, who had devised this plan, and saw her smirking across the room at the embarrassed couple.




 
A setting on Cathy’s camera for catching action would take three exposures in rapid succession with a single touch of the button. She had this ready to go as she peeked at her sister Marie making love to Gus, him on his back on the floor with his head pointing toward the stairs where Cathy hid. Marie straddled him, her hips thrusting against his with increasing speed and force.

“Oh... my... God!” Marie moaned loudly as she neared orgasm. This gave Cathy the opportunity she needed to line up the camera without them noticing her. It flashed three times in rapid succession. Marie’s eyes snapped open wide and she glared at Cathy in horror.

“You fucking bitch!” Marie screamed when she realized what had happened. She dove to hide behind the far end of the couch.

Gus raised himself up to look back over his right shoulder, then quickly turned himself onto his stomach, yelling, “What the hell?!”

Casey had descended the stairs to join her. Cathy, a smirk still on her face, turned to her and smiled. “I’m taking the camera upstairs and locking it in my car. If they try to stop me, slow them down.”

With that she scampered up the stairs and into the garage.
 
Ties That Bind



Casey had descended the stairs to join Cathy. With a smirk still on her face, Cathy turned to her and smiled. “I’m taking the camera upstairs and locking it in my car. If they try to stop me, slow them down.”

As Cathy bounded up the stairs, Marie glared at Casey. “You’re part of this, too?”

She had always considered Casey her best friend. Born less than twelve months apart, their birthdays lined up such that they ended up in the same grade. Marie having brown hair and blue eyes, with Casey a green-eyed blonde, most people mistook them for fraternal twins.

Having attended a small Catholic grade school, they had spent nine years together in the same classrooms. Despite pursuing different interests in high school — Marie participated in Junior Achievement and Spanish Club; Casey starring in theater and on the championship pompon squad — and going to different universities, they had stayed very close. With this thought in mind, Marie sneered.

“I can’t believe you betrayed me!”


 

Attachments

  • Casey03.jpg
    Casey03.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Laying face down, naked on the floor, Gus stared at Marie's sisters in confusion.

"I'm taking the camera upstairs and locking it in my car," Cathy told Casey as she started up the steps. "If they try to stop me, slow them down."

"You’re part of this, too?" he heard Marie behind him, apparently addressing Casey, who remained alone at the bottom of the stairs as Cathy fled. "I can’t believe you betrayed me!"

Gus stood up, intending to chase Cathy and get the camera. Casey's eyes moved to his drooping erection, pointed right at her. He could not picture trying to push past her naked. As he bent to pick up his jeans, he heard Cathy opening the garage door upstairs and knew he would never catch her in time.

 
Desperation



Marie saw Gus rise to chase Cathy, then hesitate, reaching down for his jeans. She could not wait that long. Still naked, she charged for the stairs.

 
Distracted


With her attention taken by Gus's diminished but still sizable erection, Casey did not notice Marie set to pounce. Surprised by her charge, she moved to block the stairs at the last moment, setting herself in Marie's path with legs apart, knees bent, and arms spread.


 
Playing Rough


Still naked, Marie charged for the stairs. At the last moment, Casey set herself in Marie's path with legs apart, knees bent, and arms spread. Desperate to catch Cathy and retrieve the camera, Marie lowered her right shoulder, bowled Casey over and, leaping past her, started up the steps.

 
In the garage, Cathy set the camera in full view in the middle of the back seat of her car. She then retrieved the gym bag from back there, closed the door, and locked the car. She hid her keys deep inside a coffee can full of random screws, bolts and nails her father kept on a shelf by the service door.
 
Desperate Measures


With her attention taken by Gus's diminished but still sizable erection, Casey did not notice Marie set to pounce. Surprised by her charge, she moved to block the stairs at the last moment, setting herself in Marie's path with legs apart, knees bent, and arms spread. Despite her nudity, Marie lowered her right shoulder, bowled Casey over, and leapt past her. Casey tried to trip her as she passed, but only managed to grab her right ankle with her own right hand. Marie fell forward up the steps while Karen fell back, landing on her bottom on the thin basement carpeting and bumping her head on the lowest newel of the stair railing. She grasped desperately at Marie's flailing foot.


 
Desperate to Escape



Marie fell forward, catching herself before going face-first into the steps. Casey had a hold on her right ankle! Marie desperately needed to catch Cathy and get that camera. As much as she loved her sister, she could not afford gentleness. As hard as she could, Marie arced back her left leg and kicked the underside of Casey’s right wrist.

 
Reflex


Marie arced back her left leg and kicked the underside of Casey’s right wrist, connecting with the tendons and median nerve. This caused Casey's right hand to snap open, freeing Marie's right ankle. Casey slid down the bottom two steps as Marie escaped up the stairs.

Casey just hoped she's delayed Marie long enough that Cathy had time to lock up the camera containing the incriminating photos of Marie and Gus making love down here. Her doubts about blackmailing them had left her. Marie had knocked her down, then kicked her hard. Casey looked forward to her revenge.

 
Back
Top