What's your fetish?

I am another one of these guys who would love to be naked with a room full of women, having them do whatever, telling me what they need and desire. I fulfill all of their fantasies

I really like to lick armpits while I have sex...is it a fetish? :cool:
No. I didn't say "dirty hairy armpits" :p

I really like taking her pussy juices and smearing it over her face while I fuck her. There's something about her wearing her juice on her face that gets me going. I think the thing about it is that it's a sense of humiliation. Spitting on her face does the same thing for me.

Okay, so everyone on earth has that one thing.. that one little sexy thought that makes your brain Za-Zaowww! tingle and feel oh so gooood... Their fetish. What's yours?? You can list a couple.. but I wanna know your #1 specific thing that you call your "fetish"? Don't be shy...no one's judging.. just sharing

I'll start! Mine's spanking.. just being bent over and exposed and humiliated by a guy (or girl) and feeling helpless and naughty and all that good stuff. I love it!

So what's your fetish?

I'm usually a Dom. But, on occasion I find a women who really bring out the submissive side in me. I love when they straddle my face with their dripping wet swollen pussy and i eat it and their ass. Then they start to grind their hot cunt in pleasure until they cum. Then I lick up even last sweet bit of their juices.
One time I even had a squirter. It was the single hottest thing I have ever had. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it.

Last edited:
I'm usually a Dom. But, on occasion I find a women who really bring out the submissive side in me. I love when they straddle my face with their dripping wet swollen pussy and i eat it and their ass. Then they start to grind their hot cunt in pleasure until they cum. Then I lick up even last sweet bit of their juices.

One time I even had a squirter. It was the single hottest thing I have ever had. My heart skips a beat just thinking about it.

That is HOT!!!

Any women share this fetish?

I really like to lick armpits while I have sex...is it a fetish? :cool:
No. I didn't say "dirty hairy armpits" :p

Me too! I love licking women's armpits and I love the scent and taste of that intimate spot. They love it...it is very erotic. As long as they are fairly clean!

Could be a fetish...who cares!!! It's fun...enjoy!

Fingernails.

I am surprised how few good videos I've found on line that really center around long sexy fingernails tickling and teasing. Along with that I'll say I'm more turned on by a handjob than a blow job any day of the week.

I am another one of these guys who would love to be naked with a room full of women, having them do whatever, telling me what they need and desire. I fulfill all of their fantasies

Me too! I love pleasing women orally, sucking their toes, licking pussy to multiple orgasm, and I would serve them drinks and food and continue with a full body massage.

Maybe I'm in the wrong business!

Sub, Rape fantasy, humiliation, being pee'd on
Doctors/psychiatrists and policewomen ..and secretaries mmm
Public/risky places
Being a "cunt slut"
Oh being scratched with long nails
Violence
God I probably have loads though.

Mature domme. I have always been drawn to the stories or pics of mature women who know what they want and understand how entitled they are.

Well for my two cents, and in no perticular order.

Women wearing leather boots.
Ass eating.
Having my ass eaten.
Strap-ons.
Smoking. (No a real supporter of the habit. But the visual just does it for me)
Role playing.
Talking dirty.
Hair pulling.
Cuckolding.
Mild bondage.
Watching my G/F with other people.
Red heads.

There are more though they elude me at this time.

I've recently given it some thought, and decided that my fetish might be other people's fetishes. The world can be a rough place for people with powerful irrational cravings for quirky things, particularly when they aren't entirely socially acceptable. I love hearing about them, and when it's not totally insane, indulging them. I don't need to understand the fetish. It's enough to understand "I can't believe you just did that. Awesome!"

I've recently given it some thought, and decided that my fetish might be other people's fetishes. The world can be a rough place for people with powerful irrational cravings for quirky things, particularly when they aren't entirely socially acceptable. I love hearing about them, and when it's not totally insane, indulging them. I don't need to understand the fetish. It's enough to understand "I can't believe you just did that. Awesome!"
I love you for this.

:rose::kiss::cattail::kiss::rose:

I guess my "fetishes are linked because I have two
1. Small penis humiliation. I have one and love to be humiliated about it
2. The cuckold lifestyle. If I could find someone who could do both these, well .......?
but my saving grace is that I love my wife. Hey! perhaps thats a real fetish cos I wouldnt want to live without her

Yeah I think this is an amazing fetish. A desire to see the other person pleased. It's a huge turn on to know you're turning someone on.

I have had a secret fetish for years that I used to be ashamed of but not so much anymore...

it's being abducted.

I love thinking about a man taking me and forcing me to earn my freedom by being abducted. don't know how common this is..

I never had that fantasy..until.....

I saw your pictures....NOw I would love to ABDUCT YOU to a dessert island

My list is on my page..its extensive.

Last edited:
So what's your fetish?
FANTASIES ABOUT BEING CHLOROFORMED! I imagine myself to be a damsel in distress - like in all these old criminal movies/tv series - who's kidnapped by some bad guys for some reason and who's being knocked out with an anaesthetic (all time classic: Chloroform!) in the process. When waking up, I'm bound, gagged and being molested, of course! Thinking about that get's me going all the time! :D

Last edited:
This is beyond anything realistic, but I fantasize about a FemDomme turning me into a gay slut.

Back