Very new poster here...

I found myself alone and inspired in the office for a short time today. So, I just took these... no nudity still...but there are some here who are fine with that. For the others, there's lots of other threads and many other photos within my thread that have that too. ;)

great shots!! can I come to work with you?

Here's two from today...

Attachments

• Wednesdays Dress.jpg
    Wednesdays Dress.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 1,617
  • Wednesdays Dress2.jpg
    Wednesdays Dress2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,842
I found myself alone and inspired in the office for a short time today. So, I just took these... no nudity still...but there are some here who are fine with that. For the others, there's lots of other threads and many other photos within my thread that have that too. ;)

Any pictures of you are all good. Nude pictures of you are very very good as well :devil:

I have to admit when I clicked on your pictures I didn't actually think you would be on all fours on the desk HaHa but I like :D

Sounds like you have had an entertaining day..

:rose:

Hmm what a nice dress, it sure looks great on you! :rose:

But my kinky mind can't help but wonder what kind of bra and panties you're wearing today :eek:

And now you know. ;)

Welcome back...weren't you away for awhile?

Attachments

• Beneath the dress.jpg
    Beneath the dress.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,413
you look AMAZING in and beneath that dress!
Schawiiing! 8====D

I know better than to browse lit at work! :D

>.>
<.<
There are some negatives to it I suppose.
omg how did you know I was going to ask you what was under your dress? Very nice and thanks hope your day went and is going well?;)
It's going pretty darn well, thanks. Hope yours is too.
Hmm nice!!!

And yes, I've been on a long vacation, got back a week ago tomorrow.
Very good. I remember you saying you were going away. Hope you had a nice time.

There are some negatives to it I suppose.

It's going pretty darn well, thanks. Hope yours is too.

Very good. I remember you saying you were going away. Hope you had a nice time.

well that is great. Love the panties as most of us would I would say.... so thanks for showing and sharing:)

Here's two from today...

now lets see you on that desk in that

and I would have to say it be "hard" all day long working with you

surprised your alone long enough for photos like that

My office the guys be buzzing around you like bees in a honeycomb

Magnificent Photos!

You are blessed with a sultry and beautiful body. I love the photos, especially when you focus on a body part.

The shots taken while you're in the car with a seat belt are fun and stimulating, I guess because it is like we drive up next to you and get horny looking at the seatbelt going between your breasts.

If you are so inclined, I'd love to see an armpit/breast series to satisfy my quirky little armpit fetish! :rose:

Here are a few for the day :kiss:

I am particularly fond of the third one.

Attachments

• Neck 1.jpg
    Neck 1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 695
  • Neck 2.jpg
    Neck 2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 709
  • Neck and lips.jpg
    Neck and lips.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 1,178
Not sure any non gay male could work with you without wanting to take you. They certainly would not be able to concentrate upon their work.

Can I ask? How often have you got hit on at work? is it just men or women too? Any juicy stories to tell?

Back