Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful amazing Lit friends.
I M so happy, my last test, the one I was so afraid of (family history) came back a 100% healthy. So Yeahhh I m finally on the road to recovery. And in 4 weeks I will have my new boobies. Thank you ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT, without YOU all I couldn't have done it. YOU ALL ARE MY HERO'S. And thank you for letting me share last years travels with YOU. Sassy my love, can't wait to hold your hand, and going for my tattoos, we are going to have so much fun.
Ok of for a much needed nap, yesterday and last night was euhmmm mostly reading in my library :D.

:kiss::rose::rose::rose::heart::kiss:

(but of course this needs some silly pics, some leftovers, and 2 new ones, number 4 has scars, you even can see the big one under my arms where they took away the 18 lymph nodes , so if you don't want to see that, don't open. But I m proud of my scars, there mine. )
YIPPEE!!! So glad the colonoscopy was clear!!! Should be exciting with the new boobies in four month Sassy will be terrific support. She is amazing. Nothing wrong with your scars babe. You boobies actually already look pretty hot with just the expanders in! :kiss::kiss::rose:

Fantastic news! What a great way to start the new year. I'm so very happy for you. :heart::heart::heart:

And great photos. I especially love this one: rsz_img_3136.jpg So artistic and so sexy. :D

I M so happy, my last test, the one I was so afraid of (family history) came back a 100% healthy. So Yeahhh I m finally on the road to recovery. And in 4 weeks I will have my new boobies. Thank you ALL AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT, without YOU all I couldn't have done it. YOU ALL ARE MY HERO'S. And thank you for letting me share last years travels with YOU. Sassy my love, can't wait to hold your hand, and going for my tattoos, we are going to have so much fun.
Ok of for a much needed nap, yesterday and last night was euhmmm mostly reading in my library :D.

(but of course this needs some silly pics, some leftovers, and 2 new ones, number 4 has scars, you even can see the big one under my arms where they took away the 18 lymph nodes , so if you don't want to see that, don't open. But I m proud of my scars, there mine. )

hugs and kisses for all of you and your scars!!

so happy for you!!

Sexy as hell.....as ALWAYS Emmy! As for the scars....Badges of Honor!!!! :rose::rose::rose:

So happy for you Lovey!! *BIG HUG*

Wish I could be there to give you a big hug and a kiss in person, but I'll get my hands on you again one of these days.

We want lots of pictures of your fun and shenanigans with Sassy!

Take care of yourself lil buddy!

*BIG HUG AND LOTS OF KISSES*

Fab news - I can't imagine the weight off your mind. Enjoy the next stage of your journey getting the boobs and the tats, x

“Scars are not injuries, Tanner Sack. A scar is a healing. After injury, a scar is what makes you whole.”
― China Miéville, The Scar

So glad all is well! The last picture is the sexiest

I am very happy your test went well!
You are always sexy!
Hugs and Kisses!:cattail:

So very happy for you... glad that everything is coming along as you had hoped... and remember, wake up every morning and say "this is my day!" :rose::kiss::rose:

Good news!! And damn sexy Emmy! ;)

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Emmy you are such a strong sweet lady. So happy to see you on the road leading forward!
Xoxoxo

The most elegantly dressed and sweet natured lady on LIT, you give me a warm glow on seeing your posts, and such wonderful news

of course this needs some silly pics, some leftovers, and 2 new ones, number 4 has scars, you even can see the big one under my arms where they took away the 18 lymph nodes , so if you don't want to see that, don't open. But I m proud of my scars, there mine.

Sweet & sexy Emmy -- you look wonderful! Glad your latest test went well! :kiss: :kiss:

Great news.

The absolutely best news, and a great way to start the year :heart: xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back