Behind the scenes

ericrodman101

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 26, 2013
Posts
7,161
I like the idea of seeing what goes on behind the scenes at a gay porn shoot. It's not just all smooth bods, shaved cocks, tight assholes being stretched. Someone has to hold the camera, pay the bills, sweep the floors, write the script...there's a script? Maybe not. Write the stage directions on on the back of a stamp (kiss, strip, fuck, smile for the camera with cum on your face, repeat...).

Anyway, I'm going to post some pics of behind the scenes work. Nothing all that surprising maybe, but fun seeing the camera guys and others hovering while hot guys fuck and wondering how they keep their minds on the job. Take this guy for example, who's showing great control not only to stand on the furniture, but keep his cock in his shorts.

http://chroniclesofporniablog.com/w...-And-Orri-Aasen-Chronicles-Of-Pornia-Blog.jpg
 
Getting the ass fucking angle just right

Porn shoots take a lot of organising. It's not like they put a bunch of hot guys in a room and say 'fuck'. Well, maybe they do that for the less sophisticated outfits, but for the best shots they have to get the ass fucking angle just right. Do they ever advertise jobs like this? And how cum this hot guy isn't fucking as well?

Anyone got any comments on behind the scenes at a gay porn shoot? Anyone been on set?

https://www.lucasentertainment.com/content/screenshots/scenes/LIP05-07.jpg
 
I've never been on a set, but I have to say, based on the pics... I'd fucking LOVE to be there in ANY capacity...
 
Thanks for posting guys. Glad someone's reading my posts. here's another pic from the gay porn shoot in the stream by the woods. Must be a hot day. No one has managed to keep their shirt on here.

Must be someone reading LIT who's been on a gay porn shoot. Do any of the California studios offer tours like they do at Warner Bros? How good would a tour of a gay porn studio be. Would have to be a money spinner.

http://www.queermenow.net/blog/wp-c...go-Lauzen-bts-Original-Sinners-Costa-Rica.jpg
 
Gay porn tours

I've searched and you can pay for a porn studio tour in LA, but I don't see any evidence you can tour a gay porn studio or view a gay porn shoot. Anyone know different? Maybe the best way to get on set if you're not fucking is to carry the tissues. Next time I'm in LA I might just wander about with a box of tissues and a badge marked 'wiper' and see how far I get.

https://www.lucasentertainment.com/content/screenshots/scenes/LIP11-06.jpg
 
I've searched and you can pay for a porn studio tour in LA, but I don't see any evidence you can tour a gay porn studio or view a gay porn shoot. Anyone know different? Maybe the best way to get on set if you're not fucking is to carry the tissues. Next time I'm in LA I might just wander about with a box of tissues and a badge marked 'wiper' and see how far I get.

https://www.lucasentertainment.com/content/screenshots/scenes/LIP11-06.jpg

I'd get a badge labeled Fluffer, but that's me...

Have you considered trying to hire yourself out as an actor?
 
I'd get a badge labeled Fluffer, but that's me...

Have you considered trying to hire yourself out as an actor?

Thanks for the compliment. Worst thing about being a gay porn actor would be always having to get up in the morning....

Great shot here of a female gay porn director (I guess that solves the problem of keeping your mind on the job) expressing alarm at something going on out of shot. We can only imagine what's gone wrong here and what she's saying. "I said fuck him up the ass and now look what you've done. We'll just have to go again. OK, kitchen fuck, take 56...."

http://instinctmagazine.com/sites/i...1/01/Screen Shot 2015-11-01 at 6.02.00 PM.png
 
Three guys to film two guys fucking. Maybe gay porn creates jobs. Might qualify for government assistance, with the emphasis on ass.

http://www.queermenow.net/blog/wp-c...nners-bts-Paddy-OBrian-Fucks-Jessy-Ares-2.jpg

My own porn needs are satisfied for the most part with the free porn available all over the place. I am forever grateful to the guys that are buying the films that allow the producers to strew their wares on the pornhubs and xhamsters of the world.

Again, I offer my services as a fluffer to the porn industry (free of charge, of course). I'll even consider wearing a candy stripper outfit!

Candy-Stripper.jpg
 
My own porn needs are satisfied for the most part with the free porn available all over the place. I am forever grateful to the guys that are buying the films that allow the producers to strew their wares on the pornhubs and xhamsters of the world.

Again, I offer my services as a fluffer to the porn industry (free of charge, of course). I'll even consider wearing a candy stripper outfit!

Candy-Stripper.jpg

I couldn't find a guy in a candy stripper outfit so this guy will have to do.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/90/bc/ce/90bcce0e084c021ae89c744128d8022a--muscle-boy-sexy-men.jpg
 
Ricky Verez and friends

You just have to imagine the guys working hard to film this and keep their cocks in their pants. I really just wanted to post a pic of Ricky Verez in his new movie - he's the little guy with a hand over his mouth. These two hot Latino guys just get wrecked in this movie. It seems like hard work and they don't smile much, but given how much effort they put in, it seems a shame not to enjoy it. Ricky is one hot fuck.

http://www.queermenow.net/blog/wp-c...Andrey-Vic-Bulrog-Ken-Summers-Ricky-Verez.jpg
 
Back
Top