Request a PM Here

Splatman170

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Posts
394
Request a PM here
Just post in here and request a PM.

- You can request a message from a specific poster, or just spin the wheel of chance and see what happens and maybe meet someone new (or, conversely, finally understand why some people have PMs turned off).
- You can request a specific type of message (flirty, silly, sexy, naughty, nonsensical, inspirational, or whatever) or leave the tone and contents entirely to the sender's discretion.

That's it. Hopefully everyone will behave (or not, should someone request that) and have fun.

Let the games begin!


I'll start...looking for some taboo rp preferable with a voice chat...
 
My wife

Ok I'll play.

My wife and I have been a hotwife couple for a year now. I love chatting with other men about them having sex with her. PM me please. Thanks.
 
Send me a message about a time that you were left sexually frustrated.

Soma
 
Worth a shot, I guess. Stuck in the office today. Would love someone to talk to and pass the time. Maybe more, we shall see. Females, preferably. Thanks!
 
Hmmm someone send me a PM about the last person (stranger or someone you know) that made you think some naughty thoughts!?
 
All alone tonight

Looking for a chat, dirty or not, with any f who fancies a bit of a chat, flirt or anything
 
Putting fertilizer on a dying thread

Sure. I'd love a PM. Elegant yet kinky.
 
say smth nice

from a straight male to a lady..
nothing too dirty or rude, please. I'd appreciate a try to make me smile.
Best wishes everyone!
 
The naughty confessional!

I’m a married Dom who wants to hear your nasty little secrets, fantasies or wishes!! Guy/girl don’t care, be descriptive and if you want me to reply or create a RP..... let’s hear those naughty confessions
 
Middle aged slightly drunk always horny Irish man would appreciate a pm from some of his old friends on lit or from anyone who wants to be a new one. PM away any topic I'm open to most things 👍
 
Spinning the wheel

Hmmmm, what kind of response will I get?
Will I get a response ?
Ah, what can happen when I take a chance?
 
Im interested

Im new to the boards. Married, 35 year old male looking for a female. Im in the KC area and would love to meet a neighbor, but Im open to anything. Love a woman who loves to show off, and is bold about what she wants. I do have kik and can chat on there as well. Im the clean cut sort that no one knows that guy would ever be reading erotic stories on a nightly basis!
 
Back
Top