Bored (open to one woman)

Storm had become the meat of a sandwhich as my rod penetrated their twats, thumping vigerously for several minutes before pulling out and inserting the coated head into the other as my sucked on the back of the sexy mutant's neck and felt the great heat coming from their bodies. Reach between them at their chest and sliding my hands inbetween and feeling their breasts and watching both women kiss and fondle one another my heart began racing a mile very second. Taking my rod out and spitting on the crease in Storm tight ass I pressed it back inside her, feeling the lips part and take me in. We had done this before but felt as though it were new again. I didn't question it, I didn't want to. I just wanted them and digging my fingers into her arse and pounding harder with sweat growing on my forehad and gritting my teeth it felt I was becoming an animal.
 
Supergirl moaned of despair when he left her... but he came inside me and I groaned my delight. I nailed inside Supwergilr's flesh as our hips were rocking hard and fast. The blonde girl was still kissing me, I was moaning on her lips, eager to come and feeling it next... so close...
 
Kissing and licking, hearing the two gorgeous women enjoying themselves as theirholes were exposed to me, the tight cappachino bum of Storm and the lighter of Supergirl as I stroked myself hard watching them and savored the flavor of these women going at it and there was a rejuvinated sense of energy inside of my as rubbed the soaked tip of the head up all four of their holes and found them all tight and wanting. Leaning over Storm as she grinded into her new lover I pressed the shaft int Supergirl's tighthole and felt it gripped in a near vicelike feel and it was painful at first but she released and allowed me to go in and out at a steady pace whilst nipping at the back of Storm's neck then sucked on her rich flesh along her spine.
 
As he went back inside Supergirl, I moved over the blonde's tight body, I went to ride her face, lowering my wet hot cunt rigt to her mouth and I foudn her eager to eat me and lick me dry, which sent other sensations thorugh me, pushing me further. Riding her face like this, I leaned forward. And met Isaac's mouth for a kiss... Our moans joining when our tongues began playing together.
 
"Oh yeah" moaning as we kissed, }I've me that tongue" as we tangled, thrusting into Supergirl and hands reaching out and fondling Storm's chest. It was all new again and there so soft, plump, and leaning in pinched the nipples and saw Supergirl's chin between her highs, jaw ywning and closing as she stabbed her tongue up the mutant's holes, "Give me" saying to Storm, "Give me all you got. I want you," as a hand ran up her entire body and the index finger traced along the white hair line, down the bridge of the nose and circumnavigated her moist lips, "I want you now for forever."
 
I could only answer in moans and groans. Rocking my hips, grinding on her face as she licked and ate me with such talent. It was so great. I felt it raising inside me, raising higher and higher, little screams escaping my lips, making mythighs shiver as I felt so close to the edge...
 
"Are you going to cum? Are you? Cum into her mouth" running that finger around her lips, hinting to take it in so that I could feel her mouth once again as I sckled on each nipples, being gentle with a soft kiss around the rim then running the tip of the tounge over and saturating with saliva before wrapping lips and giving a suckle as my rod slammed into Supergirl, each thrust scooting her thin body on the table and her breasts sliding and coming back, but I kept my eyes on Storm, my first. She seemed near the edge, I wanted her to unleash her passion, I dared her to do it.
 
his mouth on my breasts were what I needed to release it ... and I exploded. I could have crushed Supergirl's face when my thighs tightenend hard in my climax. I screamed loud, shivering from head to toes, letting my juices drop on her lips and in her mouth. That was tremedous.
As I fell panting besides her, I kept my eyes on her cunt, invaded by the hard shaft. I put my fingers there, caressing her clit between the thrusts, pushing on it... I wanted her to cum, I wanted Isaac to fill her tight hole.
 
Her face changed as she shuddered and Supergirl mumbled and coughed as her lover climaxed into that agape mouth as Storms fingers assisted in penetrating that sntch. The combination of our extensions was making the woman wild as I slammed at a steady pace as te storm continued to grow with the thunderclaps so powerful the windows shuddered as much as the newcomer did as I felt reaching the apex, but withheld it as Storm rubbed that white cunt as Supergirl lapped up the juices that had fallen onto her face as I wanted to cream the interior as my mouth suckled the teets and then the flat stomach of Storm before falling onto Supergirl's belly button.
 
I was still moaning ad feeling the waves lessen, shuddering, when Supergirl screamed on my cunt, I felt her shake and tense under me. And I pulle don her clit one last time, feeling her climax. This was nice to have someone feel this.
I looke dup at Isaac...

"Let go hun, fill her cut..."
 
Thumping into that twat and eating Storm I felt so full of life as my body erupted. It felt as though I were a race horse, exploding and feeling my entire body drain into the girl from Krypton as I nibbled on Storm's milk chocolate flesh. It was strange as the previous climaxes didn't affect me at the slightest.

Shuddering and feeling the cold flush through the body and looking down a seepage of white was emerging from the clit. Withdrawaling the rod, the cork, more came out and waging the bald rod before Storm the mistress of the elements cleaned it off with a few gentle sucks. "Clean her up," stepping away from the limp Supergirl. In doing so the right hand wrapping back round the knob and stroking it further seeing Storm's tight posterior exposed before me and Supergirl's limp, fatigued body as juices coated the lips, chin, and cheeks, "Taste her," I called out, "Eat that tight pussy," licking my own lips and stroking harder.
 
I couldn't even think of something else than to obey his voice. i leaned in and grinned at him. And my tongue darted to meet the sweet hot cunt of Supergirl. i lapped at it, tasting at the same time her juices and Isaac's semen oozing between her lips. She shivered. She moaned. She rocked her hips in a thrust, as my tongue ran alnog her very senstitive cunt and reached her clit. I gazed up at Isaac who seemed to really appreciate what he was looking at.
 
"Oh good girls," panting for breath as my rod became flacid and watched at Ororo lapped out the spunk seeping from between Supergirl's legs and running fingers through her long, white hair. As quickly as it started my body shook and I realized where I was, in a comic book store with Storm between Supergirl's legs lapping at the tight lips, "Shit," I thought, "What happened, wipping the brow with the bacl of onehand then jerked my head around every which way trying to get my bearings. "Come on, we got to get going," patting Storm's back, "We got to find out why you're showing up and we got to find out where Frost is." Storm and Supergirl were apparently weakened but not entirely powerless, perhaps they can regain their strength but as the storm continued to rage I slid my legs into my pants an dthen my shirt as teh two women dawned their clothes.

Turning to Supergirl I asked, "What was the last thing you remembered before you were here? Did you see or do anything in your world?"
 
Back
Top