Whats you`re Subs name

Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Posts
9
Heyyy...whats up my name ia Britt im a dom from Az new to this site and i wanted to know if anyone came up with creative names for there subs and whats your dom name¡¿¡¿
 
What kind of sub do you have? male, female, unsexed?

a pet, a maid, a sissy, a servant, a bodyguard?

Someone you treasure, or one that you humiliate?
 
I have a slave in training. I have not chose his name yet because i think it should mean something and want it to just come to me. I go by Mistress VonGagger.
 
Dear Domliness,

Get over it...

See, we have a hard time getting over such atrocious grammar as your title/first post. I wasn't going to respond as you are young and new, but seeing your attitude, I can't help it. Yes, this is a sexual discussion forum but it is also for writers/readers.
Maybe check your attitude at the door and also check your posts for basic grammatical errors before submitting. Our resident "red pen" is having major health issues right now.


I mean, seriously, the only thing you got right in the title alone, is "name".
 
Last edited:
I have a slave in training. I have not chose his name yet because i think it should mean something and want it to just come to me. I go by Mistress VonGagger.

I like names that make sense together. Bacon and Egg. Beavis and Butthead.

So something like "Deep Throat" maybe?
 
See, we have a hard time getting over such atrocious grammar as your title/first post. I wasn't going to respond as you are young and new, but seeing your attitude, I can't help it. Yes, this is a sexual discussion forum but it is also for writers/readers.
Maybe check your attitude at the door and also check your posts for basic grammatical errors before submitting. Our resident "red pen" is having major health issues right now.


I mean, seriously, the only thing you got right in the title alone, is "name".

I have a personal rule to never post in threads with bad grammar or spelling in the thread title. I'm only commenting in this thread to second what LK said here. We take our sex and bdsm pretty damned seriously around here. But spelling and grammar come in a very, very close second.
 
Disregarding the intervening comments (as helpful as they are) and responding to the original post.

When I started in the lifestyle I used a "screen name" because I was learning online. In the forums I was used to haunting, LordHamiltonZ was utterly nondescript and pretty typical. You have to understand that those forums were very heavily influenced by "CastleRealm" and the like.

And I really didn't know any better at the time.

But after I started attending events in the flesh, in real-time, in meat-life or however you want to put it, I got real embarrassed by that nick, real fast. And I always introduced myself in the flesh as Geoff anyways.

Unfortunately, too many people knew me by that nick and changing it on 8 - 10 different services seemed like too much of a chore, so I lived with it, justifying it to myself as protecting my privacy and the privacy of my vanilla family.

In the intervening years I divorced my wife and my minor children are now adults. When my youngest turned 18 I dropped that damned LHZ screen name like a radioactive biscuit. My real name is Geoff. It has been my name for 51 years and I'm rather fond of it. Unfortunately, on all the internet venues I like to hang out in, Geoff was already taken. Many variations of Geoff were already taken. However, on the first three forums I checked, Evil_Geoff was available.

And was MUCH shorter to type than "Geoffs_Evil_Twin_Skippy".

So Evil_Geoff became my screen name, but I still introduce myself as Geoff.

As for those in service to me - the Native American girl who was my first slave became heyokah OL. Our third, a Latina was maya', again, OL. Since then, they have been janey, dannell, lacey, Tori... whatever their real names are.

If you want to be taken seriously, I would suggest you give yourself a nickname that reflects some personal trait, your location, or even *gasp* your real name. Something that sounds like it came out of a bad porn or fantasy movie (like my old one) isn't going to gather a lot of respect out of the gate. With a name like MistressVonGagger, you are going to have to work to overcome that skepticism.

Good luck,
- Geoff
 
One of the most badass Dominant tops-- male or female-- that I have ever met, goes by the the name of Mistress Melissa. Just typing it gives me goosebumps, which is not a thing you'd expect from a name like "Melissa."

She's defined her name, rather than the other way around. :)
 
Heyyy...whats up my name ia Britt im a dom from Az new to this site and i wanted to know if anyone came up with creative names for there subs and whats your dom name¡¿¡¿

My sub and i are just getting into the lifestyle, but it seems very natural for us. Right now, she is "babygirl", and I am "Sir", or sometimes "Daddy." Our play is not an incest thing, just a father figure, and a girl who needs to be led.

As I said, we are just finding our way into this together, but are both enjoying it immensely.
 
I'm feeling out the whole 'title' thing myself right now. So far I like given names, as a title feels very contrived - either written or spoken.
 
Not only did the grammar get to me in your original statement, but I have never seen people in the life not capitalize Dom or Dominant and always use a lowercase "S" for sub or submissive. This may or may not be some typo's, but it does give me pause.

I do not have a name as a sub, but referred to by numerous derogatory terms when in a scene. My Dom is whatever he or she prefers, usually Master or Mistress. Sir or Madam and I only speak if spoken to.
 
Not only did the grammar get to me in your original statement, but I have never seen people in the life not capitalize Dom or Dominant and always use a lowercase "S" for sub or submissive.

I don't know whether I count as "in the life", but there are plenty of BDSMers who are quite happy to treat "dominant" and "submissive" as ordinary words, subject to the same rules of capitalisation as the rest of the English language.

Reaching for my bookshelf, the first three BDSM books at hand (Warren/Warren's "The Loving Dominant", Easton/Hardy's "The New Bottoming Book", Jay Wiseman's "SM 101") all appear to be content to use "dominant" and "Submissive" where appropriate.
 
I am pet and I call my owner master. We do not have special names for each other yet although he calls me beauty and beautiful all the time so that may be my new name. We are not sure yet
 
Not only did the grammar get to me in your original statement, but I have never seen people in the life not capitalize Dom or Dominant and always use a lowercase "S" for sub or submissive. This may or may not be some typo's, but it does give me pause.

It drives me up a fucking wall, I think it's so stoopit. Especially in announcments; "Welcome Y/you to O/our glorious dungeon, W/we hope that Y/you will find everything Y/your heart desires."

Yeah, I/i desire to read the text without hiccuping.
 
It drives me up a fucking wall, I think it's so stoopit. Especially in announcments; "Welcome Y/you to O/our glorious dungeon, W/we hope that Y/you will find everything Y/your heart desires."

Yeah, I/i desire to read the text without hiccuping.

H/hear.
 
When I had a Master, I called him Master. He called me little one. I always think of myself in lowercase letters.
 
Back
Top