Grinding

lickmypussy71

Experienced
Why is it so hot watching women grinding their pussies on each other....I love watching it, listening to them....see them lose control and rub so fast, then hearing them cum...

Why is it so hot watching women grinding their pussies on each other....I love watching it, listening to them....see them lose control and rub so fast, then hearing them cum...
So do I...so do I. I like watching them get more and more frantic...seeing asses move...elegant fingers gripping shapely asses...UM:).

You've just inspired me to pull up a "tribbing" video:).

Yes pics please! and with any luck I will be experiencing this with the wife in the very near future.

I am a man but I really like to think I have a pussy instead of a cock and often when I make love to my lady we do just that grind our pussies together with no penetration. I love it so much mor than sticking my thing in her.

You can do it anywhere that's the best thing....and the build up is amazing....the sensations that run through your body sends shivers down my spine, the point where control is lost and the moaning and noises is just amazing. It is a truly beautiful thing

Back