Missionary Position

SoccerCutey

Experienced
Am I the only one that thinks missionary is the most underrated sex position out there? Maybe I'm boring and vanilla, but it's definitely in my top two- it just hits the right spots! You can use your hands to touch his arms, his chest, his hair, and you can also touch yourself in most places. Plus, he can see you and you can see him (which is usually a good thing). He can lift himself up high so you can see or he can can press himself down on you, holding you underneath him as he grinds himself into you. You can lift your legs up to let him in deeper, you can wrap your legs around him, he can grab you anywhere he wants... I could go on!

But my main point is I feel like this position gets overlooked in fantasies, when in my opinion, it's one of the best!

Anyone else feel this way?

Missionary allows one to see the reaction you are getting. I kind of like her with her hip on her side, me straddling a leg, the other leg in the air and the upper half of the torso twisted to missionary. It helps if she is Gumby-capable.

A favorite of mine also. Kissing, see the look of lust, watching the expressions on their face, the look in their eyes.

Doggy is very popular, and it's awesome! When a woman presents herself, for entry from the rear, either on hands and knees, or with her head down, she's in essence saying "I'm ready to be taken". It's very raw, very animalistic. Missionary, is much more intimate, primarily, as was said, you can both see each other. Eye contact does much to create that intimacy! Personally, I love having the woman's legs up, with me on my knees. Of course, this allows for deep penetration, plus I love to look down and watch my cock sliding in, and out of her pussy! What a beautiful show! Her legs can be up over my shoulders, or I also love having her feet flat on my chest.It's easy for me to play with her clit, or watch her playing with it. Another fun thing is, after fucking for a while, I'll pull out, place my hands behind her knees, roll her ass up more and reach my head down and eat her for a while. Still on my knees. Then go back to fucking for a while, and do it again. I also love to take her ankles, and hold her legs far apart while fucking her, or I can let her legs drape over my arms,and lean down and kiss her, or suck her nipples. It's fun to try different positions, but missionary remains my favorite.

Yes, this position is very underrated. Great sex is a mixture of various positions and passion.

I love the missionary position, I love wrapping my legs around him as he pumps deeper, staring into his eyes.

Missionary is indeed, very underrated, though cowgirl comes close as the best position.

Am I the only one that thinks missionary is the most underrated sex position out there? Maybe I'm boring and vanilla, but it's definitely in my top two- it just hits the right spots! You can use your hands to touch his arms, his chest, his hair, and you can also touch yourself in most places. Plus, he can see you and you can see him (which is usually a good thing). He can lift himself up high so you can see or he can can press himself down on you, holding you underneath him as he grinds himself into you. You can lift your legs up to let him in deeper, you can wrap your legs around him, he can grab you anywhere he wants... I could go on!

But my main point is I feel like this position gets overlooked in fantasies, when in my opinion, it's one of the best!

Not in my eternal ones.

I don't think that's happened, because I have no idea what it means.

"I stared deep into her eyes and saw reflected there the flickering images of the television that she was watching over my shoulder. . ."

You know when you draw an image of an eye and you draw those little window pane looking white spots to give it some gleam? Those are catch-lights.

"I stared deep into her eyes and saw reflected there the flickering images of the television that she was watching over my shoulder. . ."

You know when you draw an image of an eye and you draw those little window pane looking white spots to give it some gleam? Those are catch-lights.

Ah, Okay. Thanks.

Anyone else feel this way?

INDEED!!

Back