What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so hungry...Famished!

I want all the things I shouldn't have...I want mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, lots of warm bread melted in butter and chips and salsa...AND pizza...

I am getting grumpy eating veggies, fruits, greek yogurt with flaxseed and all the other good for you things...Good for body but not good for soul...ya know?...:heart:
 
My penis curves to the left. Now is it a natural curve or is it because I am left handed? If I start jerking it right handed will it straighten up or do I have to jerk off right handed the same amount of time I have jerked off left handed?

Fuck it I will just let it keep making a left hand turn. If I try to masturbate with my opposite hand I am willing to hurt myself. I have seen how I throw a ball right handed and it isn't pretty.
 
Yeah I can't piss with a hard on or I will hit the shower curtain. My penis's blinker is always on apparently.
What if you'd slightly twist your body while pissing with hard on, to adjust and allow for the curve?
This calls for experiment!
 
I would have to twist and stand on my head. I can't even do the chicken dance.

How about moving the toilet to where shower (curtain) is? Surely being able to finally piss standing whilst having hardon must be worth a spot of diy/decorating.
Besides, I recon that shower curtain must be minging by now :p
 
How about moving the toilet to where shower (curtain) is? Surely being able to finally piss standing whilst having hardon must be worth a spot of diy/decorating.
Besides, I recon that shower curtain must be minging by now :p
I just go outside now. Much wider target. Plus the shrubs have never looked healthier.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top