the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Yes ladies and gentlemen you are on AHland’s #1 thread!

Sponsored in part by your friends at ScouriesWorld

A.I.R. 2014 Back to School Contest

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:
If you are submitting your contest story through the LITEROTICA portal please remember that on that site all characters engaged in sexual acts must be at least 18 years of age. Past site rulings can be interpreted as follows: High School seniors are generally acceptable but juniors, sophomores and freshmen aren’t.

201_1000.jpg

have you started your “back to school” story yet?

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:
If you are submitting your contest story through the LITEROTICA portal please remember that on that site all characters engaged in sexual acts must be at least 18 years of age. Past site rulings can be interpreted as follows: High School seniors are generally acceptable but juniors, sophomores and freshmen aren’t.

tumblr_myiu4bpvdj1rwcwi6o1_500.gif

do you remember the time you and your boyfriend screwed behind the football field stands?
there was a practice going on … people were running track…
and you were getting fucked right out in the open and nobody knew…
how cool was that?
I mean in a way you wanted to be caught while not wanting to be…
or maybe for you it was in the boys locker room…
or on top of your teachers desk when everyone had gone…
or in the library…

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_lb4hp5Otdu1qzcvpqo1_1280.jpg

do you remember “Show and Tell?
kids would bring all sorts of things to class…

A.I.R. is fake. Scouries is so desperate that he (yes, buddy, it's a he) will enter any submission that meets the criteria into his fake contests.

This is the fake association of a single dumbass.

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_n3rq48du1M1qfhbsvo1_1280.png

every year a new group arrives in your classroom…
and as a teacher it’s your responsibility to teach them…
so each year you pick one or two…
no not the cheerleaders or the slutty ones…
the innocents … so far unpicked flowers…
but there’s no rush … you have all year to teach them … to help them…
yes it’s a tough job but somebody has to do it!

2014 Back to School Contest

tumblr_n59u9szzo01trmdtxo1_500.gif

first day of school?

You can begin submitting your stories starting August 15th
The winners will be announced on or around September 15th

Thanks everyone for a great first week. We've already received over 400 submissions and the quality for the most part has been high...

Keep them cumming...

You know Jim, if you're going to run a fake contest, you should at least have a fake address to submit the stories to. I can't see how over 400 people submitted anything if there's no address to submit it to.

There's some good points to what you're doing, you're just ruining any chance of them ever happening.

I don't think you're grasping the nature and intent of these "contests," Royce. :rolleyes:

image.php

Since you're okay Royce i'll explain one more time - please read all of our rules and may I suggest you note the rule we've highlighted for you...I guess you missed it ... thanks...

2014 Back to School Contest

tumblr_n59u9szzo01trmdtxo1_500.gif

first day of school?

You can begin submitting your stories starting August 15th
The winners will be announced on or around September 15th

You can discuss this special contest on this thread or on the old literotica one.

RULES (for the A.I.R. BACK TO SCHOOL contest):

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 150 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Story must have a SCHOOL SEX theme – teacher/student, student/student, parent/student, high school, college or university. Locker room, gym or classroom. Boning up for the next days class? Cheerleaders – fuck do you remember them! Nerds or jocks. Story should also be set during the first weeks of a new school year – i.e. around Labor Day.

- Gay stories will be allowed in this contest.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Maximum length allowed – the lesser of 4 LITEROTICA pages or 15,000 words.

- Non-Humans are not erotic and NH category stories will not be accepted. Nor will Sci Fi ones be accepted.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Contestants are prohibited from either VOTING or COMMENTING on other contest stories until after the results are announced.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!-

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!

Hey.

I see some loopholes in your contest, assuming for one stupid moment it's real, that is.

1. How in the ever loving hell are you going to know the exact number votes of a story without visiting the author's page?

I know that you're not associated with Lit or Laurel (she herself has said so), and the authors aren't giving you their passwords for sure.

2. Nobody knows which stories have been forcibly entered into your contests. You don't provide the list of stories either.

3. I see that you've written a BS about how each and every story will be 'analyzed' by the computer at the 'A.I.R. Center'.

Let me finish laughing first.

So tell me, scouries, how do you take data from this site without the moderator's permission? Don't tell me you know Laurel personally! :eek:

If you ignore this post, it's your choice. I'll rest assured that you couldn't yak a lie to counteract my claims.

Oh, and before you get ready to type some random data to prove your point, I'll only accept screenshots of that contest page and the vote, view details.

Other than that, don't bother.

looks like another visit from a dumbtexan ALT!

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_n3odooOi7A1tpqb5vo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n3odooOi7A1tpqb5vo2_r1_400.gif

she’s eighteen…
no one had taught her a thing until she got into your class!
how sad is that?
where was her father … or her older brother when she needed instruction?
so her first introduction to a live penis was in the front seat of her boyfriends car…
in the dark … and he pushed down on her head when she tried to get some air…
tears coursed down her cheeks as she choked on his cock…
now she’s being taught the right way …
by an experienced, loving teacher…
a man willing to sacrifice himself to help her prepare for the future…

:eek:

I didn't know you were so pissed off at scumbag. :D

Nice one!

I see some loopholes in your contest, assuming for one stupid moment it's real, that is.

1. How in the ever loving hell are you going to know the exact number votes of a story without visiting the author's page?

I know that you're not associated with Lit or Laurel (she herself has said so), and the authors aren't giving you their passwords for sure.

2. Nobody knows which stories have been forcibly entered into your contests. You don't provide the list of stories either.

3. I see that you've written a BS about how each and every story will be 'analyzed' by the computer at the 'A.I.R. Center'.

Let me finish laughing first.

So tell me, scouries, how do you take data from this site without the moderator's permission? Don't tell me you know Laurel personally! :eek:

If you ignore this post, it's your choice. I'll rest assured that you couldn't yak a lie to counteract my claims.

Oh, and before you get ready to type some random data to prove your point, I'll only accept screenshots of that contest page and the vote, view details.

Other than that, don't bother.

I can see why scummies avoided it. :D

is there anything worse than ALTS talking to themselves...

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_n0dpjcGhCd1rjpurro1_500.gif

there wasn’t any of this when I was going to high school…
this sending nude pics of yourself…
or stuff like this – sexting…
these things go viral – right thru the student body…
and of course we the teachers invariably see them too…
and these little sluts know it!
they sit in your class with their legs spread and know you’ve seen the video…
and there’s that knowing grin on their faces as they stare up into your eyes…
but of course ultimately it’s you who gets to decide who passes and fails…
and they know it! And know they may have to do more than send you a video…

Scouries, you fuckin' dawg!!!

I know life would've been different today if you had enough oxygen to breathe...

BUT,

That doesn't mean you'll terrorize the awesome people of AH with your Fake(c) Associations and Contests, does it? :)

Stop this game of playing with yourself in public. It's embarassing, you know?

ALSO,

Neither I nor Daniel are alts of anyone else. The only alt here is you. Suck it up! :D

image.php
9559064.jpg
image.php

the only fake here is the BowlfulBard – its an ALT!

And notwithstanding these inconsequential creatures yes you are visiting the Number 1 Contest Support Thread…

Last edited:

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_n8z0wxaBnP1sfn1juo1_500.gif

there is nothing more rewarding for a teacher...
than to see a student who has learned her lessons well…
and not only has she taken in the subject matter…
but she has also embraced this new knowledge…
and you know she’ll benefit from your instruction the rest of her life…

Scouries, you Paedophilistic Antpiss!

I know life would've been different today if you had enough oxygen to breathe...

BUT,

That doesn't mean you'll terrorize the awesome people of AH with your Fake(c) Associations and Contests, does it? :)

Stop this game of playing with yourself in public. It's embarassing, you know?

ALSO,

I am NOT an alt of anyone else. The only alt here is you. Suck it up! :D

ATTENTION LITEROTICANS:

tumblr_mx6vcuGayY1r4d6pzo4_400.gif
tumblr_mx6vcuGayY1r4d6pzo5_400.gif

many women say that it’s an acquired taste...
sorta like beer can be for boys…
but where can these teens acquire the taste?
in the back seat of their boyfriends car? With him pushing her head down until she almost chokes?
no there has to be a better way!
and honestly who better than their favorite teacher…
if taught properly by a committed teacher she’ll be swallowing and enjoying cum for the next 60 years…

Alwayswantedto?

Anyone know what happened to Alwayswantedto? He has not added a new story in a long time? I sent him a quick note a few months ago but he never responded back.

Anyone know what happened to Alwayswantedto? He has not added a new story in a long time? I sent him a quick note a few months ago but he never responded back.

People come and go all the time around here. Some take time off ever so often. You might try sending him and e-mail if he has it listed in his profile or through one of his stories.

By the way, people try not to bump this thread. It is for the owner to try and disrupt the real contest here on Lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back