Thieves and Assasins (Closed)

JadeKnight

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Posts
7,060
Earth, 3000

The economy of the world was thriving to the point of a world peace for all of humanity. However, despite humanity's expansion into space flight and colonization of other planets, things were taking a turn for the worse. Greed was pushing the consumption of resources to an all time high and tensions were on the rise with keeping control of colonies outside of the Sol system. As resources dwindled on the Earth, prices skyrocketed on the importing of such luxuries. Tensions between Earth and the colonies caused a breakage of trade, causing most of the richest to abandon Earth while they could.

3005, Start of the Resource Wars

With the blockade of resources from space, those remaining had to scramble for resources to just keep the economy afloat. Trade began to breakdown as nations began to hoard the resources they had within their own borders. The United States invaded the Middle East for their oil, while annexing Canada off for resources as well. The rest of the nations turned to fighting as well.

3010

China took over most of Asia, Australia, and Japan. The United States annexed South America and Europe, trying to bolster their land and resources. Tension rises within the ranks of the United States, rumors of factions threatening to split up the power base. A secret government program is started by a rogue group of scientists to create super soldiers to try and turn things towards the favor of a faction that is trying to gain power during the chaos of war.

3015, End of the Resource War

Casualties are high on all sides of the war, only 1 billion people left to pick up the pieces. The whispers of treachery with the government was true as multiple splinter groups appeared almost overnight to grab at power. Democracy broke down before a truce was brokered by the last two remaining faction of splinter groups, creating the United Confederate States, covering the entire American continents, Europe, Greenland, and Africa. The rest of the world was claimed by the Republic of the Chinese People.

The rogue scientists had been able to create powerful super soldiers, which were used quite well during the war. However most of them were killed due to mishandling of their leadership. The scientists commited suicide, rather than let their secrets be uncovered. Only one soldier was unused during the war, the very first prototype which was left in stasis in their hidden lab.

United Confederate States, 3030
 
red.jpg

"Zen!"

Zen looked up at her father grinning mischievously as she jumped over the small bog and took off down the center of the road. The townspeople all moved out of her way as her father's voice got quieter and quieter the further she ran. She laughed gaily her sandaled feet hitting the red dirt. She turned a corner and a few of the older townsfolk quickly moved out of her way; a few bowing slightly as she sped past.

"Zen!"

Zen almost fell as she realized her father, being the smart businessman that he was had sent his guards to herd her in. Zen made a quick left and ducked into a restaurant. She paused seeing everyone stop and look at her in mid bite. "I'm not here," she cried as she ducked behind the counter just as the door opened.

"Zen," she heard her father's chief bodyguard, Xai, call her. "I know you're in here. Come out." Zen placed her hand over her mouth to stop the giggles. "Okay, where is she?" Zen's heart beat loud as she wondered if the people would give her away. After a few terse seconds she realized no one was saying anything and she wanted to cry out for joy. "Oh, no one's talking huh? Well, I guess I'll just have to find her. Or... she can come out from behind the counter."

Zen pouted and stood up. Xai was staring at her with his eyebrows cocked and shaking his head. "Zen you are a woman of 22 years. When are you going to stop acting like a child."

"When father stops treating me like one," Zen said in a most childlike way.

"Zen, you know that after your mother died you're all he has left. He loves you and just wants to protect you."

"From what? The other countries, the other factions, everyone is afraid of my father. No one would dare cross him. As such why can't I visit the other countries, see the world. It's all I want Xai."

Xai looked sadly at her. Zen was General Li's only daughter. Her skin the color of caramel her hair as red as fire with a spirit to match. Her eyes were decidedly chinese like her father, but everything else was her mother. A beautiful Nigerian woman who had captured the General's heart and was killed by terrorist. Fearing the same fate for his daughter General Li had sequestered her away from everyone in a small remote village that was hard to get to.

"Come, your father wants you child."

Zen nodded and gathered her skirts lifting them upon her hips unknowingly showing able thigh and leg. The girl was naiive in some things. She had her mother's body an hour glass figure, round hips, and a full set of breasts that no matronly shirt could ever hid. Xai found himself staring and had to scold himself. Zen also caught his looks and she smiled wickedly, putting a little sway in her walk as she approached him.

"Would you help me convince father, Xai. I promise to make it worth .. your ...while," she purred huskily.

'The girl had no clue what she was doing,' Xai thought as he put everything he had into pushing her advances away. He gripped her by her upper arm and marched her home. Her pouting lip making him want to laugh. Her father's angry frown seeing his daughter touched making him quiver in his boots.
 
The prototype super soldier was named Zion, and he was the faction's best hope for furthering their aims. Because of that, he spent the most time in stasis, undergoing rigorous modification and training. Multiple drug regiments were used to enhance his physical attributes, mechanical restraints used to build physical attributes as well. A VR goggle set was used to infuse his knowledge with every bit of information they had pulled from the world's vast network before it was interrupted by a virus.

The hidden base was built in the middle of what used to be the state of Arizona. The two entrances were hidden in the side of two large Mesas a mile from each under. The underground complex covered a square mile and was still stocked with enough supplies of every type to house a small army when the scientists killed themselves. Two hover jets, five hovertanks, ten bikes, and various other vehicles were left behind.

Ten years after the War, the stasis chamber opened, freeing Zion from his prison. With no real guidance left for him, he decided to do something which tested his skills. The best way for that, in his opinion, was taking things from others. His first few attempts went well, so he decided to up the stakes.

By the time 303 rolled around, he had made his skills known worldwide, but not by his true name. His MO had became very simple. He sent a card to whoever held the item he wished to time several days in advance before striking. He had been nicknamed Nightmare from his former targets, mostly because of his methods. Very few witnesses survived if they tried to get in his way, and those that did often only remembered his red eyes. No one could remember his true face because of special equipment take was able to change his appearance he wanted.

----------------

His travels took him to various places, mostly exploration. He had been to almost every major city taking what he liked. His current exploration brought him to this town without a real reason to be here. Maybe it could be called a vaction, since he didn't have a target in mind just yet.

He brought his hoverbike to a stop outside the restaurant that Zen had ducked into, shortly after she had ran into it. He wore a pair of dark sunglasses, hiding his red eyes from view. He wore a pair of faded blue jeans, a black shirt, and a jet black trenchcoat. He stepped off his bike and picked up a small satchel as the front door opened up. He raised an eyebrow for a moment as he saw a man come out, leading a young woman by her arm. He gave a low chuckle as he watched the two walk off into the distance.

"Always something new to see in the world. Not bad looking either."

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/9mgcp
 
Last edited:
Zen bowed to her father sitting in the car looking very angry at her. He spoke harshly to her in Chinese telling her he was very disappointed and to get into this vehicle. Zen bowed again nodding her head and stood up as Xai stepped forward to open the door so she could enter. Zen stood up and looked to her right just as the wind blew her hair across her face. She leaned back against the wind swiping her hair from her eyes as she looked at the stranger sitting on a hover bike. He was nothing like the villagers here and Zen was instantly intrigued. Her father's sharp snapped broke her from her reverie and she almost ran the 2 steps to get into the car feeling Xai get in behind her.

As they turned around her eyes fought to see the figure again, but he was gone. There wasn't even any heat signatures of a bike or anything. Maybe she had imagined the dark clothed man. Xai frowned at her and then turned trying to see what she was seeing. Zen crossed her arms and stared out the window. She half listened to her father's reprimands and talks of business with Xai.

"Zen?"

"Yes, father," she said automatically.

"I will be out of town for a few days. You will be under house arrest until I get back."

Zen turned her eyes full of tears of frustration and anger. "Father No!"

"Yes. You prove to me with these antics that you are still a child. So I will treat you as one. I will have no more talks of this. Now go to your room!"

The car stopped in front of what was more like a palace than a home. Zen tore open the door to the car and ran out running straight into the house and to her room as tears streamed down her face. She didn't see the pitying looks. or the sad shakes of their heads. All she saw was her world behind 4 walls and despair.
 
He watched the car disappear from sight before heading inside the small restaurant.Taking a moment to look at the small crowd, he sat down at an empty table. As he pulled off his sunglasses, he heard whispers of designer baby for a few moments. He chuckled softly for a moment at the thought.

Designer babies had been a fad before the war when rich couples would design how they wanted their babies to look before being born. The practice went on for nearly five hundred years before the war cut into the practice. Red eyes had been a choice, but it was a very rare one due to the strangeness of it. He did stand out, but it wasn't enough to actually connect him to his crimes.

"May I help you sir?"

He looked up for a moment at the young boy who had came to his table, an electronic table in hand.

"Sure, give me a large glass of water. My ride here was a little dusty. And who was that woman that came out a few moments ago?"

The boy tapped a few buttons on the tablet before looking up at Zion, tilting his head.

"That young woman? She is the daughter of General Li. He was a great General in the War. Don't you know about him?"

He just gave a smile and a little shrug in response. The boy sighed for a moment before heading back to grab the water. Zion noticed an open newspaper on a empty table, surprised to see such a rare thing in such a small village, dated a week before. He picked up the paper and almost laughed at the lead story.

Nightmare strikes the Chinese capitol!

Five guards were killed in a jewel heist at the National Museum of the Chinese Government. Government officials are still trying to figure out how the miniature golden statues of the Royal Family were stolen in less than five minutes. A note had been sent by the thief known only as the Nightmare merely days before the heist. Despite measures to safeguard the treasure, it was over in moments.
 
Zen ran to her room and cried into the pillow. It just wasn't fair. She must have fallen asleep, because before she knew it there was a soft knock on her door. Zen flipped her red hair from her face and looked up at the door as it opened and her father walked in. He looked down at her sadly before she saw steel enter his eyes and spine.

"Daughter mine, I love you greatly. You have left me no choice. It is time for me to leave and get on the plane. I will be taking Xai with me, but will leave you in the care of Cho." He looked to the door and Zen saw Cho smile at her. He was a nice guy, but very strict to her father's word. There will be no leeway from Cho. "I love you my child. Will you give your father a hug before leaves."

Zen wanted to deny him, but he was her father and she loved him. She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "I love you father."

"I love you too child." Her father left her room.

It wasn't long before Zen heard her father's car start up and he was gone leaving her under house arrest. She groaned and opened her windows. As a young girl she had learned that if she stood on her window ledge she could pull herself up to the roof and sit out. It was where she liked to go to think and tonight was no exception. Besides the full moon gave her plenty of light.
 
After drinking the large glass of water, Zion went back out into the street. The ebb of the last heist had wore off, and he thought another might be in order. The hoverbike was silent as he cruised through the streets of the small town, taking in the sights. Night had fallen by the time he had explored most of the small city, leaving him nothing that looked tantalizing to him yet.

It was nearly an hour after nightfall when he was passed by the car from earlier. He pulled over for a moment to watch it pass silent, falling into thought for a moment. If he recalled correctly, the car belonged to a famous Chinese general from the war. If he had secluded himself in this backwater town, then he probably had something valuable to hide. He resumed his cruise once the car was out of sight.

The bike had no light system, but his glasses were equipped with night vision. He came to a stop at the edge of the shadows between two buildings. He found himself looking at what had to be the General's house. The family seemed to have a very large plantation style compound, not welcoming very many visitors. His focus was brought to a lone figure on top of one of roofs in the compound. He zoomed in for a closer look, chuckling when he saw it was the young woman from earlier.

Judging from the way she had been treated earlier, Zion figured she was his most valuable treasure. Delivering his challenge was going to be done the old-fashioned way, by card. He pulled out a blank metal sheet, the size of a postcard. He used a small wrist computer to etch a few words on the metal before sliding it into a metal holder. Once the front gate guard looked away, he flung the holder like it was paper, one corner sticking into the front of the gate.

The Nightmare will take your most valued treasure in three days at midnight.
 
Zen woke the next morning to footsteps running up and down the stairs. She groggily got to her feet, sweeping her hair off her face, as she yawned and stretched in the sunlight. She rubbed at her eyes as she went into the bathroom to do her morning business. She had expected the running to stop, but after a shower she was getting worried ... no she was mostly annoyed. Why was everyone running?

Zen opened her front door and there was chaos. People seemed to be running up, down, and around the hallways. She jumped back as a servant almost bumped into her with one of her father's prized statues. Zen reached out and grabbed the woman's arm stopping her with fury in her eyes. "What the hell are you doing? What's going on?"

"Madam, Nightmare. Nightmare!"

Zen wasn't following and she was about to open her mouth when she was cut off by Cho. "Release her Zen. Here, take this." Zen took the card and read it. Than it dawned on her. She read the newspaper when the men were done with it. She knew who Nightmare was.

"Have you called Papa?" Cho hesitated. "Cho!"

"I can handle this. Your father has barely been gone more than a few hours. He finally leaves me in charge. I will not let anything happen to his things. He will be proud. It's Cho time to shine. Now go in your room and let me take care of business. You will not get in the way." Cho pushed Zen into her room knocking her to the floor. By the time she got up she heard a click at her door. She grabbed her door handle and screamed. He had locked her in.

"CHO YOU NEED TO CALL PAPA! CHO!"

Zen slid to the floor feeling even more deflated. She had gone to just being under house arrest to under room arrest. Her father being gone for a month was going to be pure hell. She just hoped that Nightmare hurried and came so she could be let go.
 
The chaos was exactly what he predicted would happen after delivering his challenge. He spent the next three days dividing his time between watching the busy compound and preparing his plan of attack.

He knew that transporting another human would be difficult, if he didn't have the proper equipment. The hoverbike would only allowed a short distance transport, so he remotely brought in a stealth helicopter. The helicopter was hidden in a little valley just south of the town. He gathered up two syringes full of sedatives, one to be used on Zen.

He also had a small canister of nanites that he used to change his appearance. They could replicate any human they were placed on, before combining into his body. His DNA wasn't touched, but all outward appearances were changed on the last person they touched.

One day before the challenge date, he placed several explosives along the outer compound wall at the furthest corners away from the main gate. Rigged to his wrist computer, he could set them off with the push of a button. They were carefully placed to be unnoticed. Another set was placed on a building next to the compound, more diversionary tactics.


On the night of the challenge, two hours before the time, he watched the two guards outside the main gate. After a few minutes, he gave a whistle from the shadows. The two guards looked confused, glancing between each other and arguing. After a few moments one peeled off and headed to where Zion was hiding.

The guard gasped for a moment when the needle pierced his neck, the sedative entering quickly. Zion clasped a hand over the guard's mouth, keeping him quiet till he passed out. He poured the nanites into the guard's mouth and waited for a few moments. Three minutes later Zion was walking towards the main gate, looking like the guard, uniform and all. The second guard waved to Zion.

"What happened? What took so long?"

"Just some begger looking for a handout. Can you watch things while I take a leak?"

"Sure. Just be quick"

Zion nodded before he went inside the compound, taking his time to look around the chaos.
 
The following days was pure boredom. She could hear people hiding her father's precious jewels, antiques, everything and anything they thought might get them killed if it went missing. Her food was delivered to her on a tray and since she had her own adjoining bathroom nothing else was sent to her. She counted the seconds, minutes, hours, days until the stupid Nightmare would come and take whatever the fuck he thought would piss her Papa off the most so she could finally have some freedom.

It was night when she had snuck out on top of the roof. She was talking to herself softly asking the stars to grant her freedom and a way to visit the other countries and while she was at it a sexy yet strong man like her papa so she could have kids possibly 3 of them and name them .. on and on she went just talking aimlessly.

She thought she heard something in the distance, but she ignored it as any spoiled heir as she kept up her silent speech. She did hear her bedroom door open and paused for a moment. She knew that Mai Linn knew where she was, on the roof, but Cho might think she had actually tried to plummet the 4 stories to her death from her bedroom window. When the door closed she knew it was Mai Linn just delivering her supper. She will eat it when she was done asking the stars for everything her heart wished.

Zen stood up and she felt a breeze take her. It whipped her skirts around her legs and her hair was blown back as she stared up at the stars and gave one final wish. She crouched down lifting her skirt up to her thighs as she grabbed the railing just above her window and let her weight drop. She used the momentum to swing herself inside her room. She felt the adrenaline as she always did when she free fell for a split second before coming to a sudden stop.

"I guess Nightmare didn't come. And to think I've been stuck in this room for 3 days," Zen said to herself as she went to her bed and laid down with a soft thud. This had been all for nothing.
 
Once inside the compound, Zion placed another set of explosives at the back of the main house. He placed a delayed timer on these so they would go off thirsty seconds after midnight. They would add plenty of confusion to allow him to get away with the general's daughter without getting caught.
He used the remaining time to track down the location of the girl's room. He gave nods to several of the servants as he passed them by, getting weak smiles in return. As he made his way up to the fourth floor, he noticed a female enter a room with a tray of food. When the servant came out without the tray, he got suspicious. He walked up to her, stopping her for a moment.
"I just wanted to make sure everything was ok since you didn't have the food anymore."
Mai Linn looked at him strangely for a moment before speaking.
"Of course everything is fine Gai. The young Mistress is just on the roof again. No need to worry."

He chuckled softly for a moment and nodded.
"Of course. I'll stay here on guard since it's so close to midnight."
Mai gave a nod for a moment before she moved down the hallway and out of sight. He took up a position outside of Zen's room, watching the hallway and the clock. At precisely midnight, he hit the detonation button on his wrist computer. Two seconds past before three loud explosions could be heard outside the main house as the outer walls and nearby building were destroyed in the extreme blast.
There were several screams of terror as he heard people running around inside and outside the house. He was a little surprised no one came into the hallway before the next blast went off. This blast shook the entire house as a large chunk of the house was destroyed. Zion quickly burst into the room as Zen leaped up from her bed, looking bewildered.
"We have to get out of here ma'am."
He barely gave her time to react as he pulled out the second syringe and injected her with the sedatives. He caught her in his arms before she could fall. He glanced towards the door for a moment, smoke bellowing into the room. The only option was the window, which he took, with Zen draped over his shoulder. The four story drop wasn't difficult for him, landing in a crouch. The main gate had been left open and was unguarded since everyone was rushing to try and minimize the fire.

The helicopter ride back to the hidden base took several hours, during which he had Zen tied into a seat and blindfolded. He had to inject her several times during the flight, as well as reverted back to his normal look. He took her to one of the laboratories in the base, strapping her to one of the examination tables. The table was designed so that her head was strapped down by her forehead and jaw. A strap went over her waist with her arms strapped out like a t. The metal was so that her legs were strapped down spread-eagled at a 45 degree angle. The blindfold was replaced by a darkened pair of VR googles and a IV was stuck in her right hand, attached to a tube without a bag. This was the position she found herself when the sedatives wore off.
 
Zen stared at the food not hungry. She didn't have anything else to do and eating when bored wasn't a good sign. She was staring at the tray playing the 'guess what's under the top' game when the explosion came. She gave a small yelp and sat straight up forgetting completely what she had thought the servants had brought her to eat. Her heart was pounding as she realized that the games had begun. She hadn't even tried to move towards the door knowing it was locked. She knew where the servants had taken all of daddy's things and that was to the vault. She envisioned if Nightmare was on his way there. The second explosion was closer and this one just as scary. Was he going to blow her house up?

The door exploded and Zen stood up already walking towards the guard as he spoke to her. That's when two things hit her. "Hey, why is my door broken? Why didn't you use the key?" That's when she felt like she was bitten by a ant and she looked up with Gai with accusations, hurt, and confusion before sleep claimed her and she was swallowed by darkness.

Zen came too in a moving vehicle. She couldn't see and she groaned softly as her head felt like it was stuffed with cotten. She realized she was having a hard time breathing, because something was over her face. She managed to reach up and pull the blanket down enough for her to see before exhaustion claimed her. She saw huge buildings and stars before a weird face and that pin prick of pain. Darkness.

Zen wasn't bumping around this time. It felt like she was moving, but a smooth ride. She opened her eyes and immediately recognized she was wearing sunglasses. She took a deep breath and was about to pull them off when that weird face appeared again and that damn pin prick. Darkness.

Zen was getting used to this routine. She didn't change anything outwardly so that damn face wouldn't prick her again. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she wanted her wits about her. She blinked and glanced around without moving her eyes. Shit! Weird face was looking right at her. He smiled. She knew that face. Why was it fami-shit! Pin prick. Darkness.

This time when Zen woke up she noticed several things at once. She no longer felt like she was 'moving', but like she was finally at a complete rest. Before she had some sense of being able to move. She could not now. She struggled for a bit and then panic set it and she screamed and pulled and pushed and all to no avail. Her eyes wildly darted around as exhaustion took her once more. Her breathing labored as she tried to figure out what was going on. Where was she?
 
When Zen started to flail and move in her bonds he knew she had woken up. He chuckled softly as she attempted to move from her bonds, waiting till she calmed down. He waited half an hour before deciding to do anything yet. He picked up a saline bag filled with essential nutrients and fluids she would need to survive, since he wasn't planning on feeding her yet.

He took his time hooking the bag up, hanging it up in the right position. He slowly opened the line, watching the fluid drip down the line. The solution had been kept in a very cold cooler, so it was going to feel like an icy fire entering her veins. He adjusted the drip a little more, making sure it would last at least the next few hours. He leaned down and whispered softly in her ear.

"I wouldn't struggle too much. It wouldn't do to mar your beautiful skin. Besides, I think it's time for your personal nightmare to begin."

He pressed a button on the console the goggles were connected to, a large green fluid-like field appearing before her eyes. A newspaper appeared in front of her, the front page detailing the attack on her compound. It covered most of the details of what happened, including the deaths in the explosions and stampede of trying escape. It even stated several of the bodies had been burned to ashes, the possibility of one the dead being her. Since most of the Gen's treasure collection had been destroyed, it had been near impossible to tell what he had been after, according to the news story.

He picked up a small dagger, testing the tip for a moment. He grinned for a moment as the point bring blood for a moment on his fingertip. He was silent as he moved back to her, studying her for a moment silently. He used the tip to lightly prick each of her fingertips, varying the seconds between each prick.
 
Zen heard more than saw that she wasn't alone. She felt the tears in her eyes. "Please let me go. My dad will reward you for bringing me back. I promise I won't tell anyone that you took me. I'll tell them that you found me. Please ... let me go!" Zen kept trying to talk her way out of being let go. They didn't have to take her back. They could just let her go. She'll give them money, she'll give them houses, cars, anything! She just knew that she was going to die. Why else would someone strap you to a table? She seen movies.

She felt fire coursing through her body. She tried to jerk her arm free of the vile needle, but it was to no avail. It hurt like hell and her arm slowly started to go numb with the cold. It was so cold on the outside and yet so hot at the same time. She could feel herself shivering uncontrollably.

Zen took in a deep breath when he spoke and the realization of what he said dawned on her. She was with Nightmare. She was WITH NIGHTMARE! Oh dear God, she WAS WITH NIGHTMARE!!! Zen would have screamed, but than she could see! Oh he was ... she stared at the newspaper and read the words over and over. She was ... supposedly dead. Her father wouldn't believe that. He would figure out she was alive by dental records or something. She was sure of it. Her father would get her and kill this fucker! She said those words to Nightmare. The curse words sounding weird and alien to her, but she spat them at him and demanded he let her go!

That's when she felt the pain. She tried to move her hand, but her wrist was tied down. She screamed at the pain and cursed him for it. He pricked her again and again as tears pooled in her eyes and she screamed at the vile man. Spent and tired she could no long scream. She could just grimace at the pain and at the feeling of her blood running down her hands. She cried with huge wracking sobs and knew if she couldn't take this whatever else he was going to do she was going to die. She was a pampered princess. This was already too much.
 
He had to laugh as he listened to her attempts to intimidate him. He knew that even if her father foundt out that she was still alive, there was nothing he would have been able to do to trace her back to him. The records of everything had been wiped from every known computer system by the scientists before they killed themselves or disappeared. They wanted their secrets to remain hidden forever.

He was silent as he watched her struggle before going limp as her fingers bleed. He tapped the bloody knife on his palm were he thought of what to do next. He could cut her up all he wanted, but the nanites would do a beautiful job of making her smooth once more, though he doubted she knew that. He grinned as a plan formed in his mind. He leaned down, flipped over the visor to leave her in darkness once more. He whispered softly in her ear for a moment.

"No, you are mine sweet one. Once I have something, I don't let go."

He left her in darkness for nearly two hours before returning to continue his torture of her. The tip of his blade ran down each of her palms, cutting the skin easily. He cut away her upper clothes, letting her feel the tip of his knife just enough, without breaking the skin. He flipped her skirt up over her waist before cutting away her panties also.

"Such an exquisite beauty I picked up."

He picked up a pair of ice cold metal tongs. He slid them into her tight pussy before spreading her apart. He peered in with a flashlight, whistling softly.

"You will be quite fun to break in."
 
Zen was crying silently as she wished every sort of hell on the fucker who was slowly bleeding her out. That's what she thought was going on since she couldn't see and could only feel. That he was cutting open her fingers and she was bleeding on the ground. She could feel the blood running down her hand and she hoped someone chopped off his balls. She could hear him tapping the blade against some part of his body; it had a distinct sound and she turned her head slightly towards it trying to figure out what he was going to do next or if she had a way to get loose. Anything that might help her.

She almost screamed when suddenly the visor was closed and she was in darkness once more. His voice was gravelly, sick and she felt her stomach go cold as her mind echoed his words over and over. He wasn't going to let her go ever. He was going to kill her. Fresh tears were in her eyes and she didn't even try to stop them from falling. She wished for her father. Wished she had gone with him. Wished she wasn't here. Wished she could get free. Wished for everything.

Zen fell back to the table. She had pulled into the leather straps had dug into her wrists and bled. Her ankles were bruised and marred and she was exhausted. She couldn't break the straps she couldn't get an inch. She was stuck here waiting for death. That's when she heard his footsteps. She was still and then the part she dreaded came true. He noticed she was a woman and took her dignity away. He stripped away her clothes and he touched her.

Zen could only scream as she was spread apart. The tongs weren't that big and didn't spread her that far, but she had never been with a man. Her father would have killed any man that tried. The few boyfriends she had were more afraid of her father than being sexual with her and the most she ever done was heavy petting. So the tongs felt torturous and like she was being spread past her means.

"Please stop. It hurts please. Money! I'll give you everything. A kingdom; a empire just please stop. please." Zen broke down crying, sobbing, and talking; begging for him to stop. Anything to just stop.
 
He laughed for a moment at her pleading words. He leaned close before answering her for a moment.

"Money? A kingdom? I have no desire for these things. No, I don't like having things given to me. It's much better just taking things when I want them. No, I shall stop when I decide to."

He straightened up once more, viewing her carefully. The blood had pooled on the stainless steel floor from her cuts, reflecting red around the room. It wouldn't do for her to die on him, not with the plans he had for her. He injected a syringe full of nanites into her IV, watching the black liquid enter into her arm. Her cuts were healed within minutes, leaving no sign of her smooth skin ever being cut. The only drawback to the one-time use nanites he used for healing was they shutdown after they did their work. Most human chemistry couldn't take the foreign mass and ended up being expelled from the stomach through the mouth.

He spent the next week cutting her body in different places, letting her bleed for a couple of hours. Afterwards, he used the nanites to heal her. He did allow her four hours of sleep a day, but he used her wakeful time for other things. He put up images of death, war, destruction, and other forms of horrifying images for her viewing pleasure. He also kept reminding her how she would never be free of him, that she would be his always. He also left the spread tongs in her, never removing them from the time he first inserted them.
 
Zen had never heard more frightening words or tone as she realized fully came to terms that her death was imminent. She had thought she was going to die. It was a totally different thing to actually know and see it coming that you were going to die. She shivered and went even colder as he continued his 'play' of her. She felt something alive enter into her through her arm and thought he had put bugs in her. She was grossed out, but that paled in comparison to the pain he was giving her. She started to feel sick and he had unleashed her head and neck, loosened her left side and let her spill her guts out onto the floor. She had wondered why he didn't just let her choke on her own vomit and realized he didn't want her to just die. He wanted to torture her to death and decide when she should die.

Zen wasn't sure how much time has passed. It felt like months she was in this hell of constant pain and wracking moments of throwing up. She couldn't believe she had anything to spew since she hadn't eaten in forever. She was terribly hungry and she thought she would have died of dehydration, but for some reason she did not. It was only during one small reprieve that she realized he was keeping her alive with saline solution like in a hospital. She wasn't sure why she hadn't fully bled out, but new sobs rocked her as she realized she could be in this hell forever.

The only time he released her somewhat was so she could throw up. She had wasted herself so many times the smell was unbearable. She had thought to pretend to throw up and when he released her to burst free, but she was much too weak when the plan came to fruition to do more than lean over the side and dry heave.

Through it all the pain was what she would do anything to make stop. He hadn't touched her intimately since he had put something in her, but the tongs kept air on her and it dried her out. It hurt immensely and everytime she peed on herself it felt like acid on her body. She was at the point she was holding in her own urine hoping for a bladder infection so she could die and end this torment. Zen was already past the point of wishing she was dead. She was even trying to kill herself though the only real thing she had was to give herself a bladder infection. That and to somehow get a hold of the knife and slice her wrist. Than she could finally be in peace.
 
During her final sleep cycle at the end of her first week, he stood nearby watching her. He pursed his lips for a moment and then grinned a little. He pressed a button on a nearby console, opening a side panel along a wall. Three small robots emerged, running along the stainless steel as they proceeded to clean up all the bodily waste in the room. After a few minutes they returned back to the little slot in the wall, leaving the floor spotless.

"Time for the proverbial carrot on a stick. A pity I forgot your name, but I will correct that in due time."

He injected her IV with a heavy sleeping drug, which would keep her in a deep sleep for almost sixteen hours. It also had a mixture of eurphoria-like drugs, so her dreams would be very interesting for her. Next he injected her with a very tiny microchip which attached itself to her spinal cord. It was an electronic leash, of sorts. It was programed with GPS tracking, shock deterrent, and even self-destruct if he so desired it. The shock system was equivalent to that of a cattle prod, each shock lasting up to five seconds on her nervous system, but no permanent damage. Everything could be controlled from his wrist tablet, under his fingerprint and voice commands.

He placed her limp body in one of the empty rooms. The main door was locked, opened only by him. However she had access to bathroom facilities, a simple pair of ladies clothes, protein bars, and water. He did leave the only means of escape completely open to her. Though she could get outside, the nearest city was a week's travel on foot, through a semi-desert wasteland. It was all a test for her, one he knew she would mostly like fail by escaping. However, it would be all that more fine to chase her down.

He sat back in the main control room, watching her on closed circuit video.

"How will the rabbit do in this test?"
 
Zen didn't understand him when he ranted like before. It was like he was quoting something, but it didn't make sense. She knew Nightmare was crazy it was pure terror to be in the confines with it. She could only watch and wait for the pain to begin again. He went over to her IV bag and she could feel the tears in her eyes. He was going to hurt her again from the inside out. She hated those moments.

Her eyes closed and to Nightmare she was asleep; deeply asleep. But back in Zen's mind she was in a black abyss. She was screaming for help, but there was no one there. She took a step and she was in the woods. She turned startled. What was going on? She took another step and she could smell the woods, feel the bark. She knew these woods. She was home. Maybe she had just dreamt she was kidnapped by that pyschopath. Zen was so happy she ran through the woods wanting to get home, hug her dad, and promise to be the woman he wanted.

Zen must have ran for hours and she was starting to get concerned. She should have been home already but it just seemed like the woods stretched on and on. She stopped hearing a crunch on the leaves. "Hello," she called out, but was only rewarded with more crunching. Zen turned again and it was him. Nightmare. She screamed and turned as he brought his hand up and threw a huge ax at it. It embedded itself in her chest and she screamed at the pain.

Zen came to sitting up and grabbing her heart that was pounding and aching with pain. She was somewhere knew and she could move. She got to her feet only to get so dizzy she had to sit back down. Her body didn't feel like it was hers and she was extremely weak and barely able to move. She saw the food and she crawled to it and ate it. With every bite she felt like she was getting stronger and stronger. She slurped down all the water and for once felt stuffed and a little sick for eating too quickly.

She saw the bathroom next and went to it. Inside was just a tub, shower head, toilet, and sink. A standard tub. It also had a lock. She quickly closed the door and locked herself inside unknowing that there was a camera in there too. She took a quick shower getting all the crime and puke off her. She looked for any sort of weapon, but there was none. Her heart pounded as she opened the door a crack and peeked out. It still looked empty. That's when she saw the clothes. As fast as she could she went to the clothes, grabbed the rest of the food and water and back into the bathroom slamming the door shut and bolting it.

Zen felt better with clothes. She could think. It had to be 3 hours, before she ate another bar and took some more water. She was listening through the door, but hadn't heard anything. Did he abandon her finally? Or was he letting her go?! Zen wasn't sure and wasn't going to take any chances so she stayed in the bathroom.
 
He wasn't surprised by some of her actions after waking up from the drug-induced sleep. The only thing that did surprise him was Zen didn't try to escape immediately. He did enjoy watching her shower, enjoying the way the water ran over her caramel skin. He sat back in the control room, watching until she locked herself in the second time. He could play the waiting game just as well.

He treated himself the the latest news from the Hong Kong government on the heist he had done. He laughed for a moment reading the main headline that the
Nightmare actually failed his promise. It wasn't a failure, but he let the media have their day for now. What did catch his eyes was a smaller article about how General Zi was mourning of the passing of his daughter. He read the article carefully, where DNA had been recovered among the burned victims at the compound, as well as dead nanites.

"Interesting. Maybe I should check out the final police investigation."

He used his backdoor into the Hong Kong police national database to find the reports. Found among the evidence was part of a metal tube that was labeled XM-865 in black and red letters. He recognized the letters as one of the containers for the morphing nanites. On a hunch he dug through the main database on the lot number. The nanites were sophisticated enough to manipulate the DNA of any human to be an exact copy of another, but it was only suppose to have an effective time of three hours. If the subject who used the nanites died within the time frame, their DNA would remain as the person who was copied. He laughed for a moment.

"So I guess one of my containers dropped someone and the nanites took some of her stray DNA before retreating into one of the fleeing victims before they died. I think this will come in handy shortly."

He watched her for a couple more hours before another idea came to him. He pressed a few buttons and watched the screen. A hissing sound was heard in her room for a moment, as the pressure was released on the escape hatch. The door swung open slowly, stopping when it touched the wall. White lights turned on inside the tunnel which lead up to the surface, a pristine white metal ladder showing the way.

The Wasteland above them was semi-barren, though some vegetation managed to grow in it. There were a few oasises dotting the landscape, the only real sources of water till the city limits. Nomads wandered the wasteland as well, often taking whatever they could find for trade. Some dealt with slaves, capturing whoever was unlucky enough to be without any means of transportation. Those who were caught to be slaves, though it was an underground trade, where often used for manual labor or sex slaves. The nomads were respectable enough to treat those they captured with some degree of kindness, but they wouldn't damage them too much.
 
Zen was getting braver as the days passed and she grew stronger. Finally she had to leave her safety. She was out of food. Zen could hear a noise on the other side of the door and she was so afraid she backed away from it and waited ... and waited ... and waited. She knew it was a trap. Finally she felt she was going to go crazy from the weight and she pulled the top of the toilet off. It was heavy, but she felt she could hit Nightmare, stun him, and run for it before he could get her again. It was hard to open the door a tiny crack and hold that heavy porcelain top, but she managed it. At first she was blinded. Than she saw realized the light was the outside. Was this some sort of trick? She closed the door.

Zen had always been fast and she didn't know if he had thought she had somehow made it out and went looking for her. This was her chance. Zen quickly filled up the small canteen with water and before she could lose her nerve threw open the door and up the ladder. She made it to the top, looked around, and ran to what she thought was water in the distance. No more than 20 minutes later she was out of breath. It was hotter than home here. She sucked down some water and kept walking. She refused to stop. She was free. Finally free!

It wasn't long that there was a caravan ahead. Zen screamed and ran to them. She was so happy that she found someone. She started speaking first in Mandarin, but at their perplexed looks she switched to English stating her name and that she had been kidnapped. The two men looked at each other and then at her. Zen realized she was wearing a spaghetti strapped T-shirt that barely hid her breast and a pair of short shorts, she had on no undergarments and the clothes were stuck to her body from her sweat. She might as well been wearing nothing.

Still Zen was too naive to see the smiles on their faces and to be warned. One grabbed her and she yelped, but let him thinking it was to help her. "Zen is dead. You are not her," said one of her captives.

"What?!" Zen looked perplexed now.

They spoke in a language she couldn't translate as one said to the other she looked just like the girl in the papers and maybe they had been wrong about her death. They were debating selling her to her father, but figured they could make way more in trading her on the black market. She was the hidden Zen and having her while her tyrant of a father didn't know she was alive would gave some men some leverage. It was decided.

"Will you please help me? Please."

"We help. We help." That's when she was pounced upon. She screamed and the men laughed. "Scream. No one to hear you."

Zen begged and pleaded not believing this was happening again. Than one grabbed her breast and pulled it tightly. Zen slapped him hard. He let go and she turned to run just to run into the other man. "You should not have hit him." She turned back to the man she had just hit and he slammed his fist into her stomach. She doubled over just to have him grab her by her hair and slam his hand down across her cheek knocking her to the sand. Zen was so angry and hurt. she wished she had learned any sort of self defense.

Zen grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at the man before he could strike her again. He screamed in rage and bent over trying to clear the sand from his eyes. Zen stood up and slammed her knee into his face. The other man turned her and punched her in the face. Zen's world went to a tiny black point. "Please, help me. Please," she begged to the heavens as she was suddenly in the shadow of the man behind her. She could see his leg raise from the shadow and knew he was going to kick her into oblivion. "Please... please ... please..."
 
Last edited:
He watched her from time to time while she was still inside the base, going about other things as well. There was a beep where her body passed the threshold of the escape hatch, letting him know she was moving out. He chuckled as she watched her move up the ladder and then she was gone. He watched her on the external cameras, checking on her gps collar at the same time. Everything was tracking perfectly.

His attention was caught a few hours later when her path went from being erratic to moving in a straight line. He calculated her possible path and frowned for a moment when her end destination was a small town called New Texas. The city of the last of the supersoldiers trying to fend off the United States government from killing the scientists. An utter failure, and he couldn't let his presence be known for what it was.

He took a few moments in the garage to choose the best vehicle in which to "rescue" his little prisoner back. His choices ranged from his hoverbike, helicopter, jeeps, hovertank, and a few other civilian vehicles. He choose the hovertank for it's psychological impact. It would be very intimadating to the nomads, and he could change the hull markings on the chameleon system to be
chinese.

It was nearing midday of the third day Zen had escaped when the hovertank was within sight. The tank moved alongside of the lead vehicle in the caravan when he opened up the loudspeaker.

"You have a prisoner that belongs to us. Release her now or be fired upon. Release Zen."
 
Zen woke up behind bars. This was so familiar she wasn't even afraid. At least she wasn't being drugged to go back to sleep. She could hear the unfamiliar speech of the 2 other girls being held prisoner with her and the men. It had been 3 hellish days and the 2 girls had learned by now to leave her alone. Zen had that look about her. The one where you glance at the person and you catch their eyes and then your stomach drops and you hope they look away; some people call it the death look.

The first day Zen screamed about her release and her father. It was the newspaper being thrown in her face that she read that she had been buried. She was considered dead and her father was stricken, but was seen dating! Dating! He had moved on already?!

That made her shut up for a bit, but the 2nd day the men took her quiet, defeated demeanor to mean she had given up. That night they took turns fucking her. She had lost her virginity to two monsters.

This was the 3rd day and Zen was like her Chinese father. She was angry. Very angry. Angry and she wished for death. She didn't care anymore.

That was when she heard the loud speaker of someone shouting in that language she still didn't know. The cage the girls were locked in were covered in sheets so Zen couldn't see, but she could feel as if they were driving really really fast. A big boom and then the caravan stopped. Zen sat all the way in the back when the door opened. She had to be dragged out yesterday and they would have to do the same today if they were going to fuck her again.

"You, Zen, come out. You free!"

Zen thought it was a trap and she walked weary towards the man. She jumped down and saw the huge tank. She blinked up at it and read the chinese markings. Her father had found her? Was the newspaper a lie? Zen turned to the man and reached out grabbing his knife that he kept on him. He jerked as if he was going to take it from her, but didn't move as he kept his hands up. Zen slammed the knife into his stomach and pulled up. She felt his blood gush onto her, but she didn't care. She looked into his eyes and watched the life leave them.

She slowly turned and the other man looked as if he was going to run. She took a step and he took 3 running steps, but the barrel of the tank following him had him stopping. Zen walked straight to the man in a lazy stroll. She could see it that he was going to kill her before she killed him. She dropped the knife and leaned over picking up an automatic rifle that was hanging from one of their bags. She cocked the hammer having seen it in movies and pulled the trigger. It didn't fire. She had seen enough movies to figure out the safety was on. She lazily leaned against the tank as she assessed the gun and saw a big S with a level on it. She flicked the lever aimed the gun and shot. The man went down onto his back. Zen walked up to him and emptied the clip into his eye before dropping the gun.

"I'm ready to go home."

The hatch opened and she saw Nightmare.

"NO!"
 
Zion wanted to have a little fun with the caravan, but they just didn't want to play with him. He drove along beside the lead car for a few minutes, before becoming bored. It only took one warning shot in the sand in front of the caravan to stop. He leaned back in his seat was he watched the flurry of activity as they decided to release Zen.

He raised an eyebrow as the young woman took the knife from the captor and then kill him. It took a few moments of watching her to realize she had snapped just a little bit. Not what he had planned, but he knew he couldn't plan everything himself.

He had left the auto-tracker on, so the turrent following the guy was of no surprise to him. He did leave the weapon system on safe since he wasn't planning on blood-shed, but the girl had other plans. He waited till she had done her busy before popping the hatch open.

"Well, it looks like you don't really have a home to go home to. Though it seems the only place you really can, is my place."

He gave a little smirk as he crossed his arms, watching and waiting for her. A second hatch opened behind him, at the top of the tank as the driver's compartment was on the lower part of the tank.
 
Back
Top