It is the journey, not the destination ...

TheVeblens

Literotica Guru
What began with whim and desire is now more ... how much more is what the days ahead shall may tell

please do comment or write when the spirit moves you ... you and your thoughts and emotions, lusts and needs are why i am here

Last edited:
I am along for the ride ! Love to see the over 50 crowd who are still searching.

What began with whim and desire is now more ... how much more is what the days ahead shall may tell

please do comment or write when the spirit moves you ... you and your thoughts and emotions, lusts and needs are why i am here

This pictures is very erotic getting my curiosity up wondering what happened next? Do tell or show us

is your goblet half full or half empty?

Standing behind that, clearly half empty and hoping to empty the other half in that soon

My Dear Sexy Lady.....fucking marvelous!! makes my mouth water and my cock hard!

oh my ... such wonderful replies, from both old and new :kiss:

to maintain sanity this is starting as a "one photo per day" thread ... yet i just know that a moment will come when my restraint and discipline will fail - it always does! however i have a pledge to Mr. V to keep some semblance of sanity here - break that and who can way what will become of me :devil:

to maintain sanity this is starting as a "one photo per day" thread ... yet i just know that a moment will come when my restraint and discipline will fail - it always does! however i have a pledge to Mr. V to keep some semblance of sanity here - break that and who can way what will become of me :devil:

This will make the build up and release from the photo more intense, looking to find the positive here! Promise to keep showing more of that bent over sweet ass

hot, intriguing stuff so far.
a photo a day will be delightful torture to watch and wait for.

It looks rather like you are having a lot of fun on your journey. I wish you happiness on your travels.

This will make the build up and release from the photo more intense, looking to find the positive here! Promise to keep showing more of that bent over sweet ass

all things in time .....

teasing is something that i have come to greatly enjoy even if i do go "over the line" at times and pay the price :eek:

Subscribed and ready to go :)

Back