Daydream_weaver's Refuge

Daydream_weaver

Pondering possibilities
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Posts
3,484
From the outside it doesn’t look like much. Just a nondescript little cabin tucked away in the trees. Hardly worth noticing, just the way she planned it. This is her home away from home. The place she comes between her wanderings to collect her thoughts and weave her fantasies.




When she invites you in you may experience a moment of disorientation as you step from the rough hewn wooden porch into the modern conveniences of her lush getaway.

Inside, the main room is spacious and open. The sitting area to the right is focused on a fireplace in the corner. There are overstuffed leather chairs, a sofa and from time to time a large pile of pillows is piled in front of the fire.

sittingarea.jpg



As you turn there is a small kitchen area, small but quite serviceable. Sometime, perhaps, she will invite you over for a home cooked meal.

kitchen.jpg



The back wall is nearly all glass, with a lovely set of French doors leading out onto the deck. From here you can look out over the vast woods that she loves so well, and if you listen you will hear the creek that runs through.

frenchsliderpatio2.jpg



The final wall of the cabin holds the alcove. Here she lays herself down to rest, or occasionally to play. A set of sheer curtains can be drawn across the opening of the alcove giving a sense of privacy yet really concealing little.

alcovebed.jpg



Pass through the one door to the side and you will find yourself in the luxuriously appointed bath. There's nothing like a nice hot bath to relax.

CathedralBathroomLowRes.jpg



 
Last edited:
*Drifting through the trees I pause in shadow, my eyes travel slowly, carefully, senses testing for the presence of others. Some have passed by, but none seem to be lingering. I step from the shadow of the trees and start across the grassy meadow stopping for a moment to lift my face to the late afternoon sun. It's so peaceful here. Only the rustle of the breeze in the trees, the conversations of animals somewhere off in the woods and the whisper of the creek as it rambles along.

I cross the creaky wooden porch and wave my hand to disperse the wards on the front door. The tumblers click, the door swings open and I step over the threshold into the welcoming space beyond. I'm home.

Kicking off my shoes I pad across the floor, my fingers moving quickly over the buttons of my blouse. I need to be free, released from the confines of my clothing. My blouse flutters as I toss it onto the hamper in the corner of my bedroom alcove. I pause and shimmy out of my jeans, throwing them after my blouse. In two blinks the whisps of cloth that are my underthings join the rest and my body sighs with relief. I know what I need....

I step into the only room with a door and pad quickly over to the large tub in the corner. Sitting on the edge I turn the knobs, adjusting the temperature to quite warm, and add several drops of scented oil. The fragrance wafts up on the steam, crisp and cool, like the scent of moonlit nights.

Quickly I gather my silver hair into a loose knot atop my head and secure it with two ebony chopsticks. Swinging my legs over I paddle my feet in the water for a moment before lowering my entire body into the scented warmth.

This....is a very good way to wind down the day. I lean back, closing my eyes as I let the heat of the water relax my muscles and soak away all my cares.*
 
*Realizing my fingers are beginning to prune up I stand and step from the tub, water running off my pale skin. I reach for a thick towel and pat myself dry before I wander out of the bathroom.

The quiet of the evening leaves me in a semi-drowsy state, my body relaxed from my long soak. I move dreamily through the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine and carry it over to the fire. The flickering of the flames is so inviting. I settle down onto the thick carpet, tugging a large throw pillow over to lean back against.

As I lie there enjoying the warmth of the fire a bead of condensation gathers and drips onto my chest when I tilt my glass to drink. The cool drop sends goosebumps racing along my arms and causes my nipples to begin to stiffen. A slow smile curls my lips. I take another sip of wine and as I swallow I lower the glass and press it against one nipple. The chill causes my nipple to harden further, the skin around it pebbling slightly.

Humming to myself in pleasure I slide the glass across my chest, enjoying the coolness on the warm skin between my breasts. The other nipple begins to harden in anticipation.
 
*Letting myself into my refuge I glance around wistfully. It's been several days since I was called away abruptly and I am in need of the solace I find here. Crossing into the kitchen area I toss the scraps of material in my hands into the waste bin. A smile crosses my face as I remember how my clothing came to be in such tatters.

I pass through the open space, tidying the pile of pillows left strewn in front of the fireplace and moving on to the bathing room. The shower calls and I am helpless to resist. I emerge some time later, hair damp, skin dewy and glowing from the warm water. I take a large piece of sheer cotton dyed in varying shades of grey and tie it sarong fashion around my waist leaving my breasts bare.

A faint breeze tickles my skin as I step out onto the deck and my nipples harden in appreciation. I settle onto a comfortable lounge chair and sit drawing a comb through my damp hair as I let my mind wander*
 
*As I sit enjoying the sun and the fresh air a scenario begins to play out in my mind's eye....*

A vampire....growing tired of his long existence is contemplating walking into the dawn and ending it. On his last night, walking the streets for the last time he stumbles upon a woman who has been robbed and left unconscious in an alley. Thinking to do a good dead before destroying himself he takes her to his home and tends to her. When she wakes and he looks into her eyes he realizes that she is his long lost love, reborn. The demon within him wants to take her and make her like him, but the bit of his soul that still belongs to hers resists. He wants her to understand what he is and come to him out of love and of her own free will. So he sets about wooing her and trying to revive her memories of their past life together.

*leaning back in my lounge chair I sigh letting my imagination take this flitting daydream and weave it into a lovely fantasy....if only I could find one who could do justice to the vampire I envision*
 
*Passing through the darkened woods my feet make not even a whisper of sound. My keen sense of hearing picks up the sounds of night creatures going about their business, unheading of my presence. My refuge beacons, offering peace and comfort. I pass through the door clearing the wards as I enter watching as candles flicker to life around the room. Tonight is not a night for bright lights, it is a night for the glow of candle flame and dancing shadows.

I step into the alcove and shed my clothing, my body desperate to be released, to breathe. I reach into the closet and remove a long, sleeveless wrap of sheer light grey silk. Slipping into the garment I fasten the single button at my waist, leaving the whispy material to flow loose around my legs.

Sighing long and deep I move on to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of sweet white wine. A nightcap to help me relax before sleeping. I carry my glass over to the large overstuffed sofa and sink gratefully into its soft cushions*
 
Wandering amidst the woods I notice a refuge. Dimly lit, with calm surroundings I think it is a great place to be!

*Slowly makes his way to the entrance, soaking in the breeze, listening to the dry leaves crush under his feet*..

*Knocks on the door*..
 
*hearing a knock I pause for a moment in surprise, then a slow smile curves my lips....a visitor. How lovely. Taking up the robe I had tossed on the end of the bed the night before I slip into it and fasten the button at my waist. I stop at the door and glance around the room thinking that perhaps a bit more light is in order. A wave of my hand and several more candles spring to life around the room. I nod my head in satisfaction and reach for the doorknob. Wondering who has come to call I turn the knob and open the door wide*
 
A wave of air hits me as the door opens! a stunning beauty at the door, greeting me with a smile..

I explore the surroundings, a candle lit place, a burning fireplace! I feel as if I've found heaven amidst the woods!

I extend my hand, "Good evening, may I retire at your place ? Its been a long day!"
 
*Taking the offered hand I wrap my long cool fingers around his and step back, gently urging him into the room. The door swings slowly shut with a quiet click as I lead my guest to the sofa near the fire*

Travelers are most welcome...I have so few visitors. I am Weaver, though if you prefer you may call me DW as some do.

Come, make yourself comfortable and I will bring you something to drink.
 
Feeling her cool fingers on his hand, a chill ran along his spine! He notices her sublime form, her long hair dangling from side to side, she leads him and offers a seat at the sofa.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Weaver, people call me PB. I just wander the woods, capturing its beauty in my camera, it was a pleasant surprise to find you here!"

He rests his body on the sofa, its been a long time since he experienced such luxury.
 
My refuge is a bit out of the way. One would almost have to be lost to end up here. But I love being out here in the woods...especially at night.

*As I turn toward the kitchen area the cloth of my robe flares giving a brief glimpse of bare thigh. The flickering light of the candles shine through showing a hint of the curve of a hip, a suggestion of a round breast.

I push a strand of silvery hair behind a slightly pointed ear and glance back over my shoulder*


Would you like something...to drink? Anything at all...
 
I have spent many a night in the woods, I do love the sense of calm about it.

*I notice her robe riding up, the soft outline of her breasts, inviting a lustful thought I stare at her for a while, brought back to reality as I hear her words*

Oh, I'll have some wine if its ok, been a long day and I believe it is the best way to relax :)
 
I completely agree, nothing like a glass of wine to wind down at the end of the day...well, almost nothing...

*Taking two wine glasses down and setting them on the countertop I reach into the refrigerator and take out a tall thin bottle. I fill each glass with care and carry them over to hand one to PB before settling myself at the other end of the sofa. I watch him for a moment, my ice blue eyes studying his face, then with a smile I raise my glass*

To new friendships....
 
*Smiles* "To a gracious host and to new beginnings!" he held out his glass and both of them enjoyed their drink..

As he settled back on the sofa, his eyes wandered..

Looking at the soft robe huggin her figure, her bosom revealed slightly in the candle light, Gazing at her blue eyes he said, "You do look beautiful tonite!".

:rose:
 
*After being urgently called away the night before I pass through the door and re-enter my refuge. I can feel the residual energy from my guest and hope that he did not find my hasty exit rude.

The afternoon sun shines through the back of the cabin enticing me to come out and play. I hastily slip out of my clothing and wrap a sarong around my hips, sliding my feet into a pair of sandals. Grabbing a thick quilt and a good book I exit through the back door, skip happily down the steps and head across the meadow. There's a barely discernable path through the trees and my feet follow it without hesitation. Soon the sound of water tumbling cheerfully over rocks can be heard, growing louder and louder until I emerge from the trees beside a babbling brook.

Spreading my quilt on a wide patch of grass I kick off my sandals and settle down to catch up on my reading.

As the sun fades and night sets in I put my reading aside, turn onto my stomach and pillow my head on my arms. The sounds of the night lull me into a state of peace and I feel myself drifting away*
 
Last edited:
In a dream the creature comes. Skin like ebony, eyes like glowing coals. It perches on a nearby boulder and I can feel it watching me. I struggle to wake, to open my eyes, but I am caught in a web of sleep. Even so I see the creature clearly. Breasts full yet firm, torso curving down to a smallish waist, flaring hips, strong thighs and at their juncture….

The creature glances down at itself and reaches to curl its talon tipped fingers around its thick cock. It looks up at me with a smirk.

“What’s the matter….can’t make up your mind?” It taunts.

“Why should I have to choose?” I ask in a soft dreamy voice. As I speak the creature yelps and stares disbelieving as its cock morphs and becomes a beautiful, perfectly shaped pussy.

“Ah I see, you want to have your cake and eat it too.” The creature chuckles darkly hops off the boulder. It walks to where I lay face down on my quilt and kneels with one knee to either side of my head. Strong fingers stoke my silver hair gently before seizing a handful at the base of my skull and lifting my face upward. “Come then…come and taste.”


I gasp aloud, eyes flying open as I jerk my body over onto my back. My lungs struggle to take in air, my body tingling. The cool night air washes over my skin and without thought I reach for the sarong wrapped around my waist. A slight tug and it falls away leaving my body bare to the night sky. My hands skim over my stomach, up along my rib cage to cup my breasts. I knead them, gently at first then more firmly. Fingers find and twist nipples gone pebble hard until low moans rise from my lips and float away into the darkness.
 
A smallish silver and black wolf makes her way through a heavily wooded area, her nose to the ground, her ears perked and alert. She knows there is a female near here, she had been invited...quietly, sweetly...to stop in and learn about this Weaver of Daydreams. Her steady pace soon brings her to a small log cabin, tucked away in a small copse of trees. With a sigh, she sits on her haunches and stares at the door. The lady had told her about the extra key...the wolf remembered, but to reach it, she would have to assume her mortal form. So, she sat and debated...deciding eventually to shift and knock. The key would wait.
 
*The wards around my refuge trembled slightly letting me know that a visitor had arrived. Sitting up I grabbed for my sarong, pulling it up to criss cross above my breasts and tie behind my neck. I glanced down to see that the cloth barely covered the tops of my thighs and shrugged. Gathering my things and ran lightly along the path through the trees toward my cabin. I circled around to the front and stopped in my tracks. A slow smile curved my lips and I brushed my silver hair back a bit nervously*

Welcome....I hope you haven't been waiting there long...
 
Welcome....I hope you haven't been waiting there long...

Turning lightly on the balls of my feet, I see Daydream, a lush vision surrounded by greenery.

No, I haven't had to wait long. I debated even dropping by, but...well I found myself wandering and decided...a slight shrug that I wanted to know about you. So here I am.
 
I'm glad...I had hoped...*Stopping myself before I say something foolish I turn and press my hand to the door releasing the wards*

Please, come inside...or, if you would be more comfortable we could sit out on the back decking and enjoy the night.

*I glance back at Luna lingering on her features, the glint of her eyes, the line of her lips. I make myself turn and enter my refuge, the fringe of my sarong tickling the backs of my thighs as I move.*
 
I watch her, my eyes glowing a pale brown which gradually lightens to gold. She looks nervous, worried, and delicious. I shake my head, trying to clear away the daze her form has caused and focus on her words.

I'm glad...I had hoped...

I hear the hesitations, the breathlessness and I wonder...but I say nothing, allowing her to continue.

Please, come inside...or, if you would be more comfortable we could sit out on the back decking and enjoy the night.

Cocking my head, I watch as she touches the door. My skin ripples with goose flesh as I feel a rush of magick which comes and goes quickly. My eyes are caught by the rise of her sarong, brushing the smooth skin of her thigh. I can feel the grin that quirks my mouth..

Inside will be fine. I would like a tour, if you please.
 
Oh, of course...*I stop and glance around the open space and then turn to Luna with a grin. I slip an arm through hers and lead her in a small circuit around the room*

This is it really, almost everything in the open..the sitting area, the kitchen...those doors lead out onto the deck. Through this arch, however, is the bedroom, and beyond that the bathing room.

*I stop outside the door of the bathing room and look down at my hand on her arm, my fingers lightly stroking her smooth skin with a mind of their own. I pull slowly away and smile, glancing into her eyes*

It's simple, but it's all I need...
 
Walking through the woods, hearing the breeze rustling through the leaves, I make my way back to her refuge, she had to retire early last night. Just a hush beat within my heart, hoping to find her again.

I make my way to her door, knocking and anticipating again!
 
I walk with her, my body leaning into hers as she shows me around.

It's nice. My place is much smaller.

Once she looks into my eyes, everything...STOPS...my breath, my thoughts. All I want is to touch her skin, the curve of her waist, the small of her back, the point of her chin. I refrain but it is so hard.

Would you mind sitting and talking with me, m'lady? Glances at my watch and gives a startled sound.

Oh my, I didn't notice the time. I lean forward, and brush her cheek with my lips, my right hand reaching to lightly caress her bared upper thigh. Leaning away, I smile into her eyes and take a step back.

Hopefully I will be able to stay longer the next time, Sweet Weaver. But for tonight, I bid you adieu. Good night.

With no other words, I turn and head for her front door, slipping out and shifting as soon as I reach the wood entrance
 
Back
Top