Spiro and the Elven Princess (Closed for Virgininneed)

The evening air was warm in the courtyard. Shadows flickered and danced as flames quivered in their lamps. Spiro guided Althea to the centre of the garden, urging her off the stonework walkway and onto the short trimmed grass.

"Strip," he ordered, standing on the pathway, watching her intently.
 
Last edited:
"Strip," he ordered, standing on the pathway, watching her intently.

Blushing a little, she slowly began to remove her dress, a slight blush on her face. Then she gracefully removed the rest of her clothing, taking her time. She felt a little nervous being outside in the open, naked like this. She shivered from the cold night air, her nipples hardening a little
 
"Good. Now I will teach you five basic positions. Remember each and stay focused," he stepped forward from the pathway until he was almost touching the naked girl, "First position. This is called tower. Stand up straight. Hands on your head. Chest out. Back arched. Legs spread apart. Flex your buttocks."

Spiro waited for Althea to adjust her body to meet his commands.
 
"Good. Now I will teach you five basic positions. Remember each and stay focused," Althea was breathing fast as he came closer to her. "First position. This is called tower. Stand up straight. Hands on your head. Chest out. Back arched. Legs spread apart. Flex your buttocks."

Blushing, Althea put her hand on top of her head, spreading her legs. Biting her lip, she realized what she probably looked like, and arched her back, pushing her chest out. She closed her eyes after she had done everything he had asked of her. Her body trembled slightly, feeling the warmth of his body in front of her
 
"Good. As with all positions, I must always have full access to your full body," he whispered as he moved to her side and pressed his lips to her ear.

"Your tits," his hand pressed under her arm and slid slowly downwards until it cupped her breast.

"Your ass," he slid his fingers down the middle of her back with his other hand. When he reached the crest of her bottom he pulled away and landed a swift, yet soft smack. Then clutched her flesh in his palm. He could feel the tightened muscles as she flexed. The thumb from his hand on her breast flicked her nipple.

"Your pussy," and he released her breast and let his hand stroke down her stomach to her soft mound. His finger sliding between her lips.
 
"Good. As with all positions, I must always have full access to your full body."

"Your tits," Her eyes opened as she felt his hand on her breast, gasping quietly in surprise.

"Your ass," Althea looked up at Spiro as his hand traveled over her body. Suddenly his hand slapped her bottom making her yelp, but she tried not to move. Her breath came in soft gasps as he squeezed her ass and flicked her nipple. She stared into his eyes, waiting for what he would do next.

"Your pussy," Althea cried out quietly as she felt his finger between her lips, making her knees shake. She moaned softly, trembling even more
 
Riley stroked his finger gently, amused as the little elf trembled at his touch. He could feel that she was aroused and marveled at her naked petite body. His finger slowed and he stopped to linger at her entrance. Then, he released her and stepped back onto the pathway.

"Kneel," he ordered, "Sit back on your heels. Legs spread. Back up straight. Chest out. Hands resting palm up on your thighs."
 
A soft cry escaped Althea's mouth as he began to stroke her. She looked up at him, her eyes begging him not to stop. Her breathing became ragged, and she wanted to feel more. She whimpered quietly when he stopped, stepping away.

"Kneel," he ordered, "Sit back on your heels. Legs spread. Back up straight. Chest out. Hands resting palm up on your thighs."

Slowly, Althea went to her knees, feeling a little strange. She did what he told her, her eyes moving up to meet his
 
Spiro watched as she lowered herself into position, "This is second position, or Neutral Position. From now on, you will assume this position whenever you enter my presence."

Examining her further, he made a clicking sound with his mouth and shook his head, "Eyes on the ground! A slave does not look her Master in the eye!" he snapped at her, "And spread your legs further."

He moved forward from the path and began to play with her naked skin again.
 
"This is second position, or Neutral Position. From now on, you will assume this position whenever you enter my presence."

Even around others? If her family could see her now they would be shocked. From a princess to a slave. It felt strange obeying his every command without question. She kept still though her heart was racing.

She heard him make a noise and listened. "Eyes on the ground! A slave does not look her Master in the eye!" Immediately, she averted her eyes, biting her lip. "And spread your legs further."

Althea gasped feeling his warm touch on her cold skin. Though she did not realize or understand it, she was growing wet, her body wanting him inside of her.
 
Back
Top