Status
Not open for further replies.
Pikcs up a kitty Twin and carries her away with me, low alto in her ear

You do this on purpose, I know you do.
You are an awful tease. Just terrible.

*sharp white teeth find pulse and bite...just there*

Yeah, you come cuddle me...

lots...

preferably on your back with your legs spread.

Thanks.

-wicked grin.... slips hands behind back and lays down, just so-

I do... -bites lip-

Anytime... well... not anytime.. these times.

-sighs happy and feins a look of fear, badly-

-wicked grin.... slips hands behind back and lays down, just so-

I do... -bites lip-

Anytime... well... not anytime.. these times.

-sighs happy and feins a look of fear, badly-

*husky giggling which is stifled by pale flesh pressing against full lips*

*nibbles*

*licks*

*fades*

-makes the elf a spinach salad-

Glad you're still here darlin.

*Hugs for Ninaling.*:heart: I took a couple iron supplement tablets and I'm drinking fluids and eating cookies, just like they used to say to do after I would donate blood platelets for leukemia patients, so maybe this will pass soon.

whispers

Because you're that good... :rose:

You will make me blush, Sister. :eek: :kiss:

It would be a problem if you didn't, Thyri.

Last thought?: How the hell did I miss that the newest Secret History book was out?! Now I gotta find it and read it...

*Hugs Fr33k.* :heart:

I just read the first actual sex scene in the story. It is a 105 page story in Word so far, and the scene is on page 58. But I've been turned on from the various times they've been talking about it or alluding to it since about page 6.

You will make me blush, Sister. :eek: :kiss:

*Hugs Fr33k.* :heart:

I just read the first actual sex scene in the story. It is a 105 page story in Word so far, and the scene is on page 58. But I've been turned on from the various times they've been talking about it or alluding to it since about page 6.

Sounds like a good read.

Danica is done.

Dammit when did she get so friggin'...girly...

I wish I knew where a patient male was going to head to next....

Sounds like a good read.

*Nods* Different, but very good. Sasha brings out my best I think. I'm going to post another couple posts to it in a short while.

Oh goody! :D

winks

A blushing Thyri is even more beautiful...if indeed such things are possible :kiss:

And you are that good. Have been jealous of your syntax and eloquence since I met you!

You have no need to be jealous. I've read your writing too. :kiss:

That I'm hoping for a Witchly post sometime soon. But the weather is distracting her!

Nope.

I have tits and ass for days...

NOT girly.

However, Danica has developed into something other.

I blame M13...

TOO damned girly by far...

*grins and cuddles a Blessing*

*Hugs the Cinnamon Grrl close, arms wrapping around, one hand straying a little far south.*
:heart:

Tits and ass for days......I like that. :kiss:

*Hugs the Cinnamon Grrl close, arms wrapping around, one hand straying a little far south.*
:heart:

Tits and ass for days......I like that. :kiss:

settles down for a good long snuggle session with my friend who I never seem to spend enough time with, these days.

Of course you would like it, you knew EXACTLY what I meant when I said it...

(and there is proof in the damned fetish forum...too busty, hippy and rumpish....to be all the boi I should be...)

*sighs*

LTIT

Okay...now get into the brain of Pam...you can do it...time to move us away from the damnable bed and into something else...

some where else. Must turn down all the damned sex...

*plots*

settles down for a good long snuggle session with my friend who I never seem to spend enough time with, these days.

Of course you would like it, you knew EXACTLY what I meant when I said it...

(and there is proof in the damned fetish forum...too busty, hippy and rumpish....to be all the boi I should be...)

*sighs*

LTIT

Okay...now get into the brain of Pam...you can do it...time to move us away from the damnable bed and into something else...

some where else. Must turn down all the damned sex...

*plots*

For days.....and nights. I just had the wonderful thought of what it would be like to see the sunrise over those hills. Either/or. It would of course necessitate staying the night before. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back