Please Can I post?

J

JessForYou

"The next thing we must do is to start a thread".
"With my pictures?" she asked, breathlessly.
"Yes. For all to see. How does that make you feel?"
"Nervous" she replied. "i was worried and thought what if nobody likes them or comments on them. But then i remembered you like them and thats what is important."
"Nervous but excited? Aroused?" I asked.
"A little aroused. I guess once I see what guys and girls say, then it will be different".

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2,689
  • 0002.jpg
    0002.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,132
  • 0003.jpg
    0003.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,612
Welcome and I am sure that I am not wrong in saying this, but by all means post.

You are a very attractive woman, thank you so much for giving us the privilege of seeing your photos.

Wonderful pictures, one after the next. Can't wait to see more.

I have no doubts

This will be the start of something delicious - from her response as much as yours!

More to follow, and more and more.

"Nervous" she replied. "i was worried and thought what if nobody likes them or comments on them. But then i remembered you like them and thats what is important."
"A little aroused. I guess once I see what guys and girls say, then it will be different".

looking great. this could be fun.

sexy shots. you have a great smile

I can't tell which I think is more sexy your smile or your cleavage!! You are just stunning!

Thank you!
You have an extremely beautiful smile! Love your hair too :)

Nice start babe. Keep it going

Sexyyyyyyyyyyyy

Instant subscription!

Killer smile! Welcome, relax, and enjoy the ride!

The start can't be more promising!

Welcome & HELLO THERE SEXY!!!

Back